Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Gaming > Video Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #21
Xiaounlimited
Eaguru
FFR Veteran
 
Xiaounlimited's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Brampton, ON, Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 2,832
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Sounds like trolling to me.

Also looks like a great game.
__________________
Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)
Xiaounlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #22
SaguchiTheCat
FFR Player
 
SaguchiTheCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 167
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Personally, I don't care if a game stars a furry. I just want games to star things other than humans. And they haven't made a good game staring anything else in months.
__________________

Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
Butterfly 8-bit.
SaguchiTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:43 PM   #23
Tokzic
FFR Player
 
Tokzic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: TGB
Age: 31
Posts: 7,109
Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
**** YOU HUMAFAG!!! GO TO HELL!!
i love how he calls people "humafags" as if being human is something to be ashamed of

psst, you're a human too, no matter how much you wish you weren't
__________________

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:51 AM   #24
Squeek
let it snow~
FFR Veteran
 
Squeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 14,457
Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
Personally, I don't care if a game stars a furry. I just want games to star things other than humans. And they haven't made a good game staring anything else in months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic. Because we definitely don't have enough furries in video games.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:37 AM   #25
SaguchiTheCat
FFR Player
 
SaguchiTheCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 167
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
i love how he calls people "humafags" as if being human is something to be ashamed of
But it IS something to be ashamed of. That's just it. Humans and their devil-may-care attitude have done so many ireversable things to this planet, like endanger certain animals, kill off certain animals, create lots and lots of smog and air pollution, chop down forests to almost nothing, and most people aren't doing anything about it. They just sit there, and wait for the world to end.

Also, I looked through that list of links, and I do not get what you are saying.

1: Yoshi's not a furry.
2: All those series have gone to the dogs. ...Except maybe Klonoa.
3: When I said I want GOOD games staring things besides humans, I mean GOOD games. And so far, the games made these days have mostly failed to hold my interest for very long.
4: Just cause it stars a human doesn't make it bad. But personally, I'd have more fun if it stared something else.

Also, Fido, what you said about furries is a steriotype. Most of the people I know who have animals as their personal character are actually nice, good-hearted people, who actually handle themselves well in these situations. Infact, they actually deal with situations better than humafags, who usually blow up in these kinds of situations and make a spectical of themselves.

Note: Humafags = Anti-Furries
__________________

Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
Butterfly 8-bit.
SaguchiTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #26
NekoGon
щ(゚Д゚щ)
FFR Veteran
 
NekoGon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Malaysia
Age: 30
Posts: 2,709
Send a message via MSN to NekoGon
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

RO was the only MMO i got addicted to and that was 6 years ago

everything else sukz edit: including this and it only took 1 screenshot to make that judgment

ps nice discussion lol
NekoGon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #27
Solid Dreams
FFR Player
 
Solid Dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 298
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Video_games

Only a few, yup. Totally right, there, guy.
__________________

Quote:
You shouldn't talk down to people you don't know anything about, acting like you know more and then try to show them up in the forum. That's how you get absolutely no where.
Solid Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #28
Squeek
let it snow~
FFR Veteran
 
Squeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 14,457
Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
But it IS something to be ashamed of. That's just it. Humans and their devil-may-care attitude have done so many ireversable things to this planet, like endanger certain animals, kill off certain animals, create lots and lots of smog and air pollution, chop down forests to almost nothing, and most people aren't doing anything about it. They just sit there, and wait for the world to end.

Also, I looked through that list of links, and I do not get what you are saying.

1: Yoshi's not a furry.
2: All those series have gone to the dogs. ...Except maybe Klonoa.
3: When I said I want GOOD games staring things besides humans, I mean GOOD games. And so far, the games made these days have mostly failed to hold my interest for very long.
4: Just cause it stars a human doesn't make it bad. But personally, I'd have more fun if it stared something else.

Also, Fido, what you said about furries is a steriotype. Most of the people I know who have animals as their personal character are actually nice, good-hearted people, who actually handle themselves well in these situations. Infact, they actually deal with situations better than humafags, who usually blow up in these kinds of situations and make a spectical of themselves.

Note: Humafags = Anti-Furries
No offense, but don't talk about things you know nothing about, let alone compare these things to a sexual fetish.

Millions of species of animals died on Earth before humans even existed. Is that humanity's fault too?

You hear these things from environmental idiots. They sound awesome in theory, like animal liberation and a strict bearing-down of the Endangered Species Act rules. You have no idea what impact environmental concepts would have on the world. If you want to save the world, the best place to start would be to ignore everything environmentalists say, because their goals are just pipe dreams. They don't think of the consequences of their actions.

What happens if you decide to protect all endangered species? You close off the expansion of commerce. Any land that someone currently owns or plans to own that has any endangered animal on it becomes closed off. I'd say that leaves us with about 5% of the land in our country to use.

What happens if we protect the trees? Then we have to buy all of our wood from other countries, destroying hundreds of thousands of jobs in America. And just so you know, trees are a renewable resource. When they cut trees down, they plant more. Is that such a hard concept to understand?

But you're only thinking America, probably. Guess what happens if you limit the logging industry worldwide? You kill millions of people. Guess what happens if you try to place a tax on oil so people stop using so much? You kill millions of people. Guess what happens if you try to save every animal on Earth? You kill millions of people. You can't use America as a measure of what the rest of the world "needs" to do.

I personally couldn't care less what you decide to believe in for your personal life, but research your public opinions before you set yourself to them, please. And don't trust a goddamn word PETA says, in case you did before.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #29
IAAW
FFR Player
 
IAAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nowhere specific.
Age: 31
Posts: 3,008
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
3: When I said I want GOOD games staring things besides humans, I mean GOOD games. And so far, the games made these days have mostly failed to hold my interest for very long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
And so far, the games made these days have mostly failed to hold my interest for very long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
failed to hold my interest for very long.
I'm only going to say this once; is it that important for games to star furries? Does Killzone/Fallout/Left For Dead/every other good game out there have to star furries just so you can be happy? Is that seriously what you think? Because, if you say yes, then I'll have nothing else to say. Cause, at that point, I won't care about both your thoughts AND your waste of existence.

PS: Wouldn't be surprised if you WERE from the PETA. OMG OWNING A PET IS BAD!!! OMG WEARING FUR IS CRUEL TO ANIMELS!!! OMG EATING MEAT IS CANNIBELISM!!!!! The PETA can shove it. -.-
IAAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #30
Tokzic
FFR Player
 
Tokzic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: TGB
Age: 31
Posts: 7,109
Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatDiddler
But it IS something to be ashamed of. That's just it. Humans and their devil-may-care attitude have done so many ireversable things to this planet, like endanger certain animals, kill off certain animals, create lots and lots of smog and air pollution, chop down forests to almost nothing, and most people aren't doing anything about it. They just sit there, and wait for the world to end.
looks like somebody's been lapping up green party bull**** like it's chocolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceswithCats
Infact, they actually deal with situations better than humafags, who usually blow up in these kinds of situations and make a spectical of themselves.
funny, the only ones i ever see having bitch fits and having giant e-cries are furries, not people who find them ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMix View Post
Note: Humafags = Anti-Furries
that makes no sense

people who aren't anti-furry are also human

furries are also human

your word is retarded sorry

ps the reason there hasn't been any good games that star furries in months is because people who like furries are too dumb to make good games
__________________

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #31
SaguchiTheCat
FFR Player
 
SaguchiTheCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 167
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
No offense, but don't talk about things you know nothing about, let alone compare these things to a sexual fetish.

Millions of species of animals died on Earth before humans even existed. Is that humanity's fault too?

You hear these things from environmental idiots. They sound awesome in theory, like animal liberation and a strict bearing-down of the Endangered Species Act rules. You have no idea what impact environmental concepts would have on the world. If you want to save the world, the best place to start would be to ignore everything environmentalists say, because their goals are just pipe dreams. They don't think of the consequences of their actions.

What happens if you decide to protect all endangered species? You close off the expansion of commerce. Any land that someone currently owns or plans to own that has any endangered animal on it becomes closed off. I'd say that leaves us with about 5% of the land in our country to use.

What happens if we protect the trees? Then we have to buy all of our wood from other countries, destroying hundreds of thousands of jobs in America. And just so you know, trees are a renewable resource. When they cut trees down, they plant more. Is that such a hard concept to understand?

But you're only thinking America, probably. Guess what happens if you limit the logging industry worldwide? You kill millions of people. Guess what happens if you try to place a tax on oil so people stop using so much? You kill millions of people. Guess what happens if you try to save every animal on Earth? You kill millions of people. You can't use America as a measure of what the rest of the world "needs" to do.

I personally couldn't care less what you decide to believe in for your personal life, but research your public opinions before you set yourself to them, please. And don't trust a goddamn word PETA says, in case you did before.
So that's it? Animals lives have no value? Humans are more important than everything else on this planet? The people who are actually TRYING to save this planet are doing it harm by TRYING to save the planet? You are an ultimate humafag. Calling you an ultimate humafag is an understatement. You are a complete loonatic huma****! So what you are obviously saying is that "Animals mean nothing to this planet. Their deaths are well deserved. We should be the only ones on this planet." No! You should be shot with a bazooka for thinking this. HUMANS AREN'T THE ONLY IMPORTANCE ON THIS PLANET!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
funny, the only ones i ever see having bitch fits and having giant e-cries are furries, not people who find them ridiculous.
You've been hanging around the wrong furries, then. Most furries are nice people. ALL humafags are huge jerks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAAW View Post
I'm only going to say this once; is it that important for games to star furries? Does Killzone/Fallout/Left For Dead/every other good game out there have to star furries just so you can be happy? Is that seriously what you think? Because, if you say yes, then I'll have nothing else to say. Cause, at that point, I won't care about both your thoughts AND your waste of existence.

PS: Wouldn't be surprised if you WERE from the PETA. OMG OWNING A PET IS BAD!!! OMG WEARING FUR IS CRUEL TO ANIMELS!!! OMG EATING MEAT IS CANNIBELISM!!!!! The PETA can shove it. -.-
Not furries, just stuff besides humans. Aliens or something would be good enough. But only if it fits. Human games can continue to star humans if it fits. In some human games, humans are really the only thing that fit. Humans are fine when they're the ONLY THING THAT MAKE SENSE FOR THE PLOT, but if other things would fit, then I would rather have other things.

PS: I'm not as bad as PETA. Environmentalists are good people who care about this planet, unlike you, Squeek. The only insane environmentalist group is PETA. I actually do not believe it is wrong to keep pets. I do not believe it is wrong to eat meat either. Fur coats are fine too, as long as they use shaved hair instead of skined. ...if that's even possible. Geeze, I'm not THAT insane. No one should be as insane as PETA.
__________________

Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
Butterfly 8-bit.

Last edited by SaguchiTheCat; 03-12-2009 at 04:35 PM..
SaguchiTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #32
IAAW
FFR Player
 
IAAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nowhere specific.
Age: 31
Posts: 3,008
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

I (at the least) don't hate animals. And yes, environmentalists are much much better than the PETA; the PETA is just ****ing crazy. But, back on topic; I can see you're trying to make a point, here. However, you're thinking completely off the right track; none of us hate animals. Lots of us own pets, care for them, etc; and, also, you do have to think about America in general, not just the care for animals. You have to consider how America would exist with a new law, and passing a new law can be very tedious, especially since there's alot to consider. And, Squeek is still right on alot of things; logging industries nowadays maintain forests for wood. As in, after they chop down trees, they plant some more, rinse, and repeat. And, also, you can't protect EVERY endangered species out there; you can only have so much money, and invest so much into protecting endangered species. And, once again, protecting endangered species usually means cutting off land. And, once again, I think just preserving the rainforests and such is doing good enough.

We may not be environmentalists, but we don't consider animals a non-existent species. However, you can't always prevent hunters from hunting, poachers from poaching, and etc.; there ARE bad people out there, you know. No offense, but I think you're being ignorant of what we're trying to say, and interpreting it as something completely off of what we're trying to converse as our input. Truthfully, I don't see what the huge argument is about; didn't this all start off just because most of us disliked Earth Eternal? In my honest opinion, I think that's a stupid reason to get all riled over; people are going to play what they want, and say what they want. Freedom of speech, dude. But, you're entitled to your opinion; however, you can't make everyone stick to what you think is right. It's just impossible.

PS: Renewable sources basically means it can be reused. Recycled. Made into something completely different. And that alone has already helped the environment out a little. Conserving water is also helping the environment; so, don't tell us that we hate animals, or don't care about the environment. But, once again, you're entitled to your opinion. All I can do is say what I feel in regards to what you say. That, in words, is using freedom of speech. So, that's all I got to say about that.
IAAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #33
Squeek
let it snow~
FFR Veteran
 
Squeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 14,457
Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Simple question: Are animals more important than humans?

You talk of saving animals, and that makes you feel like you are doing something important. Why not try to save people? Thousands of people die every day from disease, famine, poverty, etc.

There are hundreds of billions of animals on this planet. You cannot save them all from starving mouths.

I'm not saying to nuke the goddamn planet. Stop blowing everything way out of proportion to try to justify your insanity. I'm saying people are more important than animals. We're the priority. But I'm glad you'd rather save a single cuddly wittle critter than to care about starving children in Africa. That means I can place you with the environmentalist idiots like PETA and ignore you.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #34
Solid Dreams
FFR Player
 
Solid Dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 298
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

I think he just doesn't want to admit he's completely without reason in his tantrums.

P.S. humans are animals way to hate on us animals you jerk
__________________

Quote:
You shouldn't talk down to people you don't know anything about, acting like you know more and then try to show them up in the forum. That's how you get absolutely no where.
Solid Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #35
Squeek
let it snow~
FFR Veteran
 
Squeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 14,457
Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
how did a videogame thread because a debate (hardly) on enviromental issues. Seriously I play videogames so I don't go outside.

Saguchi, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

by the way **** you squeek you're the ultimate humafag
I should've just linked Carlin before. He has the best way of explaining these concepts in the shortest amount of time necessary.

While watching it, I was reminded of this: When all you hear is that forests are getting chopped down all the time and two dozen animals go extinct every day, it sounds bad. Let me explain it with something I myself came to realize on my own.

In science class, I learned that millions of red blood cells die every day. Thinking on it, I wondered why I wasn't dead if red blood cells die every day. And my little 8-year-old self realized that millions more are coming back while the other ones are dying.

You get it yet? We're not drawing from a capped pool here. It's not like 1,000,000,000 species minus 25 each day = new number. No. The planet refills the pool all the time. Likewise, we re-plant trees after we cut them down, just like how a tree scatters seeds to attempt to grow more trees before it dies. So let's say there's a grove with 1000 trees and we cut down all 1000. Then we plant 1000 more. That results in no change whatsoever. The world has not changed in any way. But that isn't always the case. Let's say we cut down a forest with 1000 trees and planted 2000. That's a net gain for the planet.

And yeah, sorry, I care about humans too much. It's better than these self-righteous idiots who have no interest in their fellow man.

Just answer me this: If you saw a dying man and a dying monkey side by side and could only take one to the hospital knowing that the other would die by the time you did, which one would you take?

Spoiler alert: If you say the monkey, **** you.

Last edited by Squeek; 03-12-2009 at 06:27 PM..
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #36
Tokzic
FFR Player
 
Tokzic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: TGB
Age: 31
Posts: 7,109
Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
You've been hanging around the wrong furries, then. Most furries are nice people. ALL humafags are huge jerks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
Most of the people I know who have animals as their personal character are actually nice, good-hearted people, who actually handle themselves well in these situations. Infact, they actually deal with situations better than humafags, who usually blow up in these kinds of situations and make a spectical of themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
**** YOU HUMAFAG!!! GO TO HELL!!!

And answer this. WHERE THE **** IS THE FUN OF PLAYING GAME AFTER MOTHER ****ING GAME AFTER MOTHER GOD DAMN ****ING GAME STARING HUMANS. ANGER RAGE WRATH ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMix
WELL GO **** YOURSELVES, HUMAFAGS!!!
yeah those "humafags" sure do blow up and make a "spectical" of themselves

ps humans are more important than animals because animals are dumb and humans can rationalize
__________________

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

Last edited by Tokzic; 03-12-2009 at 06:34 PM..
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #37
SaguchiTheCat
FFR Player
 
SaguchiTheCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 167
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAAW View Post
I (at the least) don't hate animals. And yes, environmentalists are much much better than the PETA; the PETA is just ****ing crazy. But, back on topic; I can see you're trying to make a point, here. However, you're thinking completely off the right track; none of us hate animals. Lots of us own pets, care for them, etc; and, also, you do have to think about America in general, not just the care for animals. You have to consider how America would exist with a new law, and passing a new law can be very tedious, especially since there's alot to consider. And, Squeek is still right on alot of things; logging industries nowadays maintain forests for wood. As in, after they chop down trees, they plant some more, rinse, and repeat. And, also, you can't protect EVERY endangered species out there; you can only have so much money, and invest so much into protecting endangered species. And, once again, protecting endangered species usually means cutting off land. And, once again, I think just preserving the rainforests and such is doing good enough.

We may not be environmentalists, but we don't consider animals a non-existent species. However, you can't always prevent hunters from hunting, poachers from poaching, and etc.; there ARE bad people out there, you know. No offense, but I think you're being ignorant of what we're trying to say, and interpreting it as something completely off of what we're trying to converse as our input. Truthfully, I don't see what the huge argument is about; didn't this all start off just because most of us disliked Earth Eternal? In my honest opinion, I think that's a stupid reason to get all riled over; people are going to play what they want, and say what they want. Freedom of speech, dude. But, you're entitled to your opinion; however, you can't make everyone stick to what you think is right. It's just impossible.

PS: Renewable sources basically means it can be reused. Recycled. Made into something completely different. And that alone has already helped the environment out a little. Conserving water is also helping the environment; so, don't tell us that we hate animals, or don't care about the environment. But, once again, you're entitled to your opinion. All I can do is say what I feel in regards to what you say. That, in words, is using freedom of speech. So, that's all I got to say about that.
You do have a point. And for that, I like you. Sorry for blowing up like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
Simple question: Are animals more important than humans?

You talk of saving animals, and that makes you feel like you are doing something important. Why not try to save people? Thousands of people die every day from disease, famine, poverty, etc.

There are hundreds of billions of animals on this planet. You cannot save them all from starving mouths.

I'm not saying to nuke the goddamn planet. Stop blowing everything way out of proportion to try to justify your insanity. I'm saying people are more important than animals. We're the priority. But I'm glad you'd rather save a single cuddly wittle critter than to care about starving children in Africa. That means I can place you with the environmentalist idiots like PETA and ignore you.

You, however, are still a humafag. I personally think animals are equally important. Just because there is starving humans all over the world doesn't mean we should COMPLETELY not care about other things. Actually, ... ... no, forget it. You would never understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
yeah those "humafags" sure do blow up and make a "spectical" of themselves

ps humans are more important than animals because animals are dumb and humans can rationalize
You are also a humafag. Listen. I am not like other furries. I'm one of a kind. Other furries would handle this situation better than me. And animals shouldn't be out of the picture just because they are "dumb." Infact, some animals are smarter than the dumbest non retarded human. Animals have emotions too. You think humans are the only ones who have fealings? That's just plain fail.
__________________

Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
Butterfly 8-bit.

Last edited by SaguchiTheCat; 03-12-2009 at 06:38 PM..
SaguchiTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #38
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran
 
igotrhythm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Meesheegan
Age: 35
Posts: 6,533
Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

EPIC TOPIC DERAILMENT, especially because a moderator is joining in on it. :/

We were talking about a game where you could basically play furries in a 3D MMORPG at the start, I believe. Then we somehow get dragged kicking and screaming into a raging debate about animal rights vs. human rights and other stuff along those lines? How the **** did we let this happen?

Getting back to the original topic, I generally make it a point to not play games where I need to download something in order to play it, unless the whole idea behind the stuff I download is to facilitate communication (mIRC, AIM, Firefox, etc.), but NEVER a program that allowed me to play an MMO. I can barely handle real-time strategy, but combat while trying to type to communicate with other people is just pure hell.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #39
fido123
FFR Player
 
fido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 4,189
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

It's a conversation...as long as most participants stay civil it shouldn't be locked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sag
You, however, are still a humafag. I personally think animals are equally important. Just because there is starving humans all over the world doesn't mean we should COMPLETELY not care about other things. Actually, ... ... no, forget it. You would never understand.
1) Why do their interests/lack of a specific fetish make them any more wrong or right?
2) I agree that we should care about animals, but human life takes priority due to our ability to rationalize.
3) Forget one? Please explain because it just looks like you won't admit you're wrong


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sas
You are also a humafag. Listen. I am not like other furries. I'm one of a kind. Other furries would handle this situation better than me. And animals shouldn't be out of the picture just because they are "dumb." Infact, some animals are smarter than the dumbest non retarded human. Animals have emotions too. You think humans are the only ones who have fealings? That's just plain fail.
Please explain HOW YOU ARE NOT LIKE OTHER FURRIES. If you tell me you're a cat in a humans body or some other otherkin garbage I'm going to ask you not to even post a reply to this and kill yourself. What is a fealing?


Sad thing is I know this is probably not a troll because I know tons of people who are like this...
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:11 PM   #40
vantilburg
lol internet
FFR Veteran
 
vantilburg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location: Location.
Age: 28
Posts: 545
Send a message via AIM to vantilburg Send a message via MSN to vantilburg
Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Ahh so much siggy'able content where do I begin?

EDIT: This'll do for now. I might come back to this thread whenever my siggy looks a little bare.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
You are an ultimate humafag. Calling you an ultimate humafag is an understatement. You are a complete loonatic huma****! You should be shot with a bazooka for thinking this.
You've been hanging around the wrong furries, then. Most furries are nice people. ALL humafags are huge jerks. Environmentalists are good people who care about this planet, unlike you, Squeek.

Last edited by vantilburg; 03-12-2009 at 08:22 PM..
vantilburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution