Old 07-28-2021, 05:41 PM   #2461
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 24
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
this doesnt help you right now, and tbh it makes you look a lot worse because you can use it as a defence for a "throw away vote" you saying this actually is so wolfy right now.
me explaining myself is wolfy..? righto righto
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:41 PM   #2462
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 24
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
your a wolf
vote me then
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:43 PM   #2463
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
You're voting players because it might help solve the game when in reality that applies to everyone.

You need to vote players because they're doing things that doesn't make sense as a town player.

What is ben doing that doesn't make sense ?
Why is everyone okay with voting here ?

Why his flip is more valuable than the guy DBP has been screaming at in the previous phase ?
I think his flip is valuable because if we don't get it we're going to be rehashing and arguing over this same talking point for the rest of the game.
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:43 PM   #2464
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
dont insta
Don't worry, I wouldn't. I mean insta in the sense that we're all on the same page about it and everyone weighs in before it happens.
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:44 PM   #2465
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 24
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I'm with charu on thinking that ben doesn't feel off, but I understand the importance of his flip.

If we insta him this phase in our game, would he instantly join game 2's phase? Meaning, can we insta him here, then have game 2 insta him there, all in the same phase?
If the last phase when game 2 insta'd early is any indication, flips happen at the same time between both games.
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:49 PM   #2466
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

spongebobismysenpai and funkywong have been modkilled in both games. They have been fully removed from TWG 200.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:50 PM   #2467
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,213
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I think his flip is valuable because if we don't get it we're going to be rehashing and arguing over this same talking point for the rest of the game.
Hey plop, I want you to remember the game where me and you had to deal with FFA and T-Force claiming the same role and then read the T-Force/DBP interaction again.

They have in common that T-Force is really committing to his play of figuring out if DBP is SK.

I don't think town T-Force would push for it because the SK might just vigi a wolf.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:50 PM   #2468
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
spongebobismysenpai and funkywong have been modkilled in both games. They have been fully removed from TWG 200.
ugh expected hopefully maybe they will maybe play in a smaller less complex game :/.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:50 PM   #2469
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,213
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
spongebobismysenpai and funkywong have been modkilled in both games. They have been fully removed from TWG 200.
what-
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:51 PM   #2470
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,213
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

I'm assuming we will never know their flips ?
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:52 PM   #2471
choof
Banned
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,300
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

idk if haku is intentionally being obtuse or what but imo if we keep ben at some vote count and just kill him at eod then we get the chance for haku to scum spew even more
but ofc haku will get remaining wolf partners to just cfd some other dork and it'll be all for naught
can someone please just fucking vigi haku
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:52 PM   #2472
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 24
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

123kappa3
if you wont vote me, i'll vote you, dw
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:53 PM   #2473
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm assuming we will never know their flips ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
both players have flipped Green
here
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:54 PM   #2474
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
idk if haku is intentionally being obtuse or what but imo if we keep ben at some vote count and just kill him at eod then we get the chance for haku to scum spew even more
but ofc haku will get remaining wolf partners to just cfd some other dork and it'll be all for naught
can someone please just fucking vigi haku
I see your point, but how the past votes are going I dont want to do this.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:55 PM   #2475
choof
Banned
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,300
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

well that's annoying
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:55 PM   #2476
choof
Banned
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,300
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I see your point, but how the past votes are going I dont want to do this.
then go be anti-town somewhere else
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:56 PM   #2477
choof
Banned
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,300
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
newer players who are more intimidated by objectively stronger twg players
spunchblip and funky flipped green
get fucking owned
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:57 PM   #2478
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,213
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Sure, let's all lynch ben for no reason.

I guess people don't want to explain things this game.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:59 PM   #2479
choof
Banned
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,300
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Sure, let's all lynch ben for no reason.

I guess people don't want to explain things this game.
what the hell are you talking about
multiple ppl have explained why
dbp made a fucking wall post in the other game, are you intentionally ignoring this
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:59 PM   #2480
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Hey plop, I want you to remember the game where me and you had to deal with FFA and T-Force claiming the same role and then read the T-Force/DBP interaction again.

They have in common that T-Force is really committing to his play of figuring out if DBP is SK.

I don't think town T-Force would push for it because the SK might just vigi a wolf.
Yeah, I agree, but I fear people aren't going to entertain our POV until a flip on ben happens. There were already more than a few people who said they skimmed or ignored tforce/dap's back and forth last phase.
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution