Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-1-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Exclamation Low Division Tournament

So let me get right to the point. I've been thinking on running a tournament for the past couple months, and now with the Official generating a lot of new faces visiting the site, I think this is the perfect opportunity to run a tournament for all those players that would have wanted to sign up but couldn't due to skill.

Ran elimination style with four divisions (D1: 2-3s, D2: 3-4s, D3: 4-5s, D4: 5-6s), with a decent starting pot (~200k credits). It'd be just another normal tournament, hosted for the lower side of the skill spectrum. I just need to know if it's worth setting up; how much attention and hype will this get.
Please send me a message or post in here if you would be interested in signing up, know anyone that would like to try it out, or have any questions.

Keep in mind, this tournament is not for higher skill leveled players. If can AAA 7s and 8s, this is not you're tournament. So instead of a skill requirement, there's a skill cap.
This is for people just starting out on FFR and want to show their skill, but just have no where to feel like they can compete or show off.

Prize pot stands at at least 250,000 credits, not including all donations.

Sign ups are OPEN from now until December 24th. If you want to sign up, read this thread:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=121416

Last edited by ScarletSky; 12-3-2011 at 09:36 PM..
ScarletSky is offline   Reply With Quote