Old 09-9-2019, 07:22 PM   #821
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

I can see a world where DBP is town but, in that world we have H&H, SVAZ, and then InD. I dont see kayla as being wolf in any situation. I think H&H, Svaz, InD, DBP are where I am heading in my thinking. The reason I am saying Kayla is town is because they are busy with Tourney stuff and what not. They have been trying to question people and get clarification on certain ideas. I would like them to give some more concrete reads tho to maybe help some more conversation.

Idk H&H seems like a decent wolf, and without a counter claim what else do we have to go on. Svaz needs to come in and say some things. If they dont I would vote them next if H&H is a wolf and then I think we have a chance to win.

Its just I have this feeling that cop claim is fake even tho everything points to it being real.
Old 09-9-2019, 07:24 PM   #822
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

hey remember when i talked about having a mass claim yesterday

good times, those

something something also hindsight maybe
Old 09-10-2019, 01:14 AM   #823
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

I have an exam in the AM so I've basically been studying all day and will be trying to sleep here soon so I'm gonna have to catch up in the afternoon/evening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 09-10-2019, 02:02 AM   #824
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I have an exam in the AM so I've basically been studying all day and will be trying to sleep here soon so I'm gonna have to catch up in the afternoon/evening.
you're not really missing much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM   #825
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

well this is fucking stupid
Old 09-10-2019, 10:33 AM   #826
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

yup

I'm prolly just gonna go for it just so I don't have to keep stressing about it

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 09-10-2019, 12:45 PM   #827
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

despite the game state being what it is i still kinda think the vote ought to be zenith

i'll explain in a few hours
Old 09-10-2019, 01:11 PM   #828
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
despite the game state being what it is i still kinda think the vote ought to be zenith

i'll explain in a few hours
what

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 09-10-2019, 01:43 PM   #829
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

The only reason you would vote zenith is if theirs a counter claim id assume. H&H is probably the only person that can counter claim unless someone is actually holding their cop roll and if they are fk you.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:45 PM   #830
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
what
i'm gonna say nonresponse is no longer good enough of a reason to stop looking at both options

you could at least pretend to follow the implications of what you posted last page, and i think the game's getting to a point where it'd be better to just lay everything out anyway
Old 09-10-2019, 01:50 PM   #831
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

man, fuck this
Old 09-10-2019, 01:54 PM   #832
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

im not sure what that pictures shows?
Old 09-10-2019, 01:57 PM   #833
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Im guess latest activity which just means they are intentionally not posting?
Old 09-10-2019, 02:01 PM   #834
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i'm gonna say nonresponse is no longer good enough of a reason to stop looking at both options

you could at least pretend to follow the implications of what you posted last page, and i think the game's getting to a point where it'd be better to just lay everything out anyway
yeah should look at both options, just surprised that your top vote in the absence of new evidence looks like the path of most resistance

I'm excited for your take

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 09-10-2019, 02:11 PM   #835
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I dont understand both of your train of thought. feell like your speaking in code. Voting zenith with no counter claim seems awful. Unless you know something I dont (which is likely please explain) .

H&H and Svaz seem to be in almost every wolf world unless one of them is real cop. if neither of them counter claim I would vote them both.

the last wolf is difficult and hopefully with more info on who dies we can figure it out.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:12 PM   #836
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

this is a little turn on my initial response of voting DBP because I am not confident that DBP is highest wolf.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:09 PM   #837
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

so here's what i'm weighing right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
About that. Wonder if the cop should claim if they check red. Might be the miller, but if they don't, they're kinda just VT...
Quote:
I'll try to come for EOD though no promises. In the meantime, shadowgod for meme reasons.

If I do come back, I'll remove that
(spoiled the ~irl posts, you can discount them if you want, but it does seem like conspicuous disclosure in wording to me)

Quote:
Quick post to say I headed out to go to work and there was a fucking corpse in the hallway

ambulance/cops are here

what an evening lmao

(wow the girl is alive)
Quote:
Well cops and ambulances are here and looks like the girl is alive somewhat

more on this later I guess

Quote:
This turn of event is actually helpful to me.

Chihiro is a strown town lean. Is only a replacement yet dug into the game like no one had so far. Could still be a great wolf, but I don't feel like he tried to protect anyone without legit reasons, and kind of looked into everyone equally, at least with the few posts so far.

Shadowgod is lock town for me, at least for the time being. I don't know how many games he's played before, but seeing him roll wolf almost everytime, he gives himself away fucking instantly, this time he's not anywhere near doing this, so he gets a pass for sure.

Indheart is a scumlean, his vote on me doesn't look bad, no vote on me could possibly look bad imo, but his defense when people brought it up sucked big time.

DBP town lean. He plays like in the Anime North game, and indheart I have as a scum lean anyway, which reinforces him imo. Xelnya push isn't bad, but he looks like himself and I think he knows that, so that's a slight jab against him

123kappa made some great points here and there but they're open to interpretation most of the time. Will keep an eye on what he says. What's up with the back and forth with Xel?

Psychoangel is hard null. You're busy IRL though so... yeah, that.

Charu you're posting but aren't involving yourself enough... At least based on your post count, you don't have half the substance lesser posters have. This makes you look bad but you can come back duder.

Jessie is T-Force aka useless so far

Xelnya is Xelnya. You better not be a fucking blue.

Svaz looks mediocre because you're what's left out if I don't count Jessie and Kayla.

Busy day for me but that's a start!
the posts that look like h&h softing. while i'm not highlighting his scumlean on me even though it's the strongest scumlean he has, i think he follows through on a peek better than this if he's really gotten a red result on me; after all we did have the chat about it being 66% correct to just lynch that person. there's a chance star is the green check but the flip around on shadow is what makes me think otherwise

dbp recognizes this:

Quote:
what specifically about hnh are you so focused on? there's one recurring scumtell I've seen but based on current circumstances am not going to bring it up before he gets here
Quote:
I'm sorry I deferred your queries about HnH but I did what I thought was right given the circumstances. There is something I recently noticed but I'm not going to prime anybody before/if he arrives.
Quote:
breadcrumbing, that was the word I was looking for
(honestly i have no idea where you wanted the word "breadcrumbing" prior)

two alternatives here: either he's seen the softs yesterday (and that's why he wanted me to step off) and is planning to talk about something else if h&h ever shows up, or he's going to present the softing as a scumtell or something

h&h is telling the truth about only having the single third party game and no prior wolf games, far as i can tell from the history threads, so if we're in the latter world and unless dbp is suddenly into reading games from 2 years ago for meta or has a profile for h&h the way he doesn't for xel, this is going to be a scumtell non-specific to h&h which seems designed to bury him if/when he shows up. go read AN2019 if you want an h&h PR game, go read twgabout revolution if you want the h&h 3p game

i think there are 2 big meta takeaways from those 2 games:
-he posted quite a bit in AN2019 but not twgabout revolution. looking at mad17 he appears to have not been very active there, and ate a wolf kill. in senpai (as IC) he posted a bit more. so i suppose there is some room here for an activity argument but it could also just be him getting more busy more recently
-there are some noticeable posting similarities between AN and this game, like asking rest of game for strategy advice (e.g., "hypothetically, if you're gold stinger and a blue here, is it wise to claim?"), which in turn seem different from twgabout revolution

the crumbing makes choosing h&h as a peek target pretty poor. say you, reader, are the cop. we're entering lylo. you have multiple potential targets who have a very tractable amount of posts to read in search. you have admitted to appearing UTR to not draw attention:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Because I've been borderline inactive and trying to play the UTR card as to not draw attention until I got a red result, as best as I can explain my thought process with what I did.
(although you then make this tone-deaf post, which is kind of hilarious)
and i read that post as "i have been keeping up, just intentionally not posting", which would make me think you would do your homework on who to peek going into lylo

if you're the real cop, is the person softing cop across the table from you not immediately already suspicious? you may as well treat them as outed and look for a partner - not to mention you have the same n1 as h&h appears to be repping, on a now-dead player

and i'm not inclined to buy that the choice of who to peek is not very meaningful with the roleblocker about, because i've been mrrring at mechanics all day and i can imagine you wanting to run through the same kind of possibilities as i have here, realizing there's a risk if the wolves already used their ninja and so you can have an action get through, etc. plus that you've been given a button with no disadvantage to pushing it anyway, and again, it being lylo

i feel like this oughta be at least thought about before potential game end, you know?
Old 09-10-2019, 03:10 PM   #838
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Im guess latest activity which just means they are intentionally not posting?
ya
Old 09-10-2019, 03:33 PM   #839
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Failed my exam, so kind of in a bleh state of mind. Really would have liked to see h&h before phase end. Still hoping maybe near EOD. I find it ultra-convenient that zenith literally claimed last minute where there could be no discussion or counterclaim. I don't like it. Oh, I guess I should just state for the record I was in the middle of an Apex match when I went to put my vote in and didn't see the claim till it was too late. In case there was any question about it.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 09-10-2019, 03:49 PM   #840
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

We need either Svaz or H&H to say something. If neither one say anything Idk how I can vote zenith. Its all based on meta stuff from potentially years ago.
Closed Thread