Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 09:08 PM   #1
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession

Order! Order! Order, I said! There seems to be a new case arriving in my courtroom today. However, the lists for Prosecution and Defense doesn't seem to be coming with it.

TWGabout Succession is a semi-open setup. 13 players can join this game.

General Mechanics
Day Start
24-Hour start delay
48 Hour Days, 24 Hour Nights
Cardflipping: ON
OOTC: OFF (Minus factional wolf chat which is ALWAYS ON)
Night talking: OFF

Voting Mechanics
KitB: ON
Must Convict (Lynch): ON
Mandatory Convictions (Night kills): ON
Phantoms: OFF

Roles
All of the greatest lawyers and their witnesses were invited to take on the case of Earl E. Byrd. The accused was allegedly responsible for the murder of Ben Jammen, his neighbour. Unfortunately, due to an unrelated incident in the mailroom, court summons requests for witnesses and lawyers were either lost or destroyed. Some, however, made it to their destination.
Only 5 letters made it to their destinations. 2 Attorneys (and affiliates) and 3 Prosecutors (and affiliates) received an invitation to come to court. 8 other letters did go out, but they were to non-important witnesses. Shame.

2 Attorneys
3 Prosecutors
8 Unimportant witnesses (Vanilla town)

Two of the following attorneys (or affiliates) received a letter of invitation, but we don't know which! Two of the following attorneys will be chosen at random.

Defense Roles
Phoenix Wright - The Truth Seeker: Finding the truth is the ultimate goal for you, Phoenix Wright. Wielding Maya's magatama, you are able to check the alignment of a player every night.

Maya Fey - The Spirit Medium: As a member of the Fey clan, you possess a great talent. As the next successor of the Kurain Channeling Technique, your abilities are almost unbelieveable to many. During night, you may summon one of two spirits to aid you.
Mia Fey:
-The spirit of your late sister, Mia Fey, known as one of the greatest attorneys to live. Her ability is so powerful that channeling her spirit will let you one-shot protect any player at night from a conviction (death).
Ms. Miney:
-The spirit of revenge. Channeling Ms. Miney will give you a one-shot conviction (kill) during at night.
You will seer Antitown if checked with the magatama.

Miles Edgeworth - The Inheritor: After some reminiscence of your father's last case and revelation of the corrupt nature of the prosecution office, you decided to take footsteps in the path your father chose. At night, you may choose a player to take to the detention center (jail) for questioning. Your target cannot be convicted but cannot use any of their abilities. You may not pick the same player twice. Additionally, you may choose to make your target loved (-1 net votes) or hated (+1 net votes). Cannot exist if the prosecution version is rolled.

Trucy Wright - The Magician: It's the amazing Mr. Hat! Can one of the greatest magic tricks of all time save you again? It just may! Once this game, you may place a trap version of Mr. Hat with any player. Any players who attempt to convict (kill) your target will be instead be convicted themselves. This trap lasts one night. You cannot place the trap at your own door.

Ema Skye - The Scientist: SCIENCE! Your love for mixing science with justice lets you try out different chemical compounts. Pregame, you may select which chemical set to use. Set A will grant you Watching abilities (choose a target at night to see who visits them). Set B will grant you Tracking abilities (choose a target at night to see who they visit).

Two of the following prosecutors (or affiliates) received a letter of invitation, but we don't know which ones got their letters either! One prosecutor, Winston Payne, has RSVP'd to the case. He is simply a Vanilla Prosecutor.

Two of the following prosecutors will be chosen at random.
Prosecution Roles
Manfred von Karma - The Forger: A perfect record. A perfect case. These are the foundations of the von Karmas, and you uphold them to the highest standard. To maintain the perfect case for this new trial, you may forge evidence. During pregame, you may select a non-wolf player. That player will show up as guilty to all checks and visit every night kill scene.

Franziska von Karma - The Lasher: Your ferociousness in court is unmatched. Your enemies leave with welts and scars at the wrath of the prodigious youth of the von Karma clan. Every night, you may select a target to attack with your whip, roleblocking them. You may not pick the same target twice.

Miles Edgeworth - The Nemesis: Your confidence in your craft allows you to gain advantages and sweet-talk the judge. Every night, including pre-game. You may select a target. Your target will have +0.1 votes the following day. If that target is convicted, you will gain powers.
-1 success: Master wolf status
-2 successes: One-shot roleblock
-3 successes: One-shot vigi
Cannot exist if the attorney version is rolled.

Matt Engarde - The Deceiver: Refreshing like a spring breeze. At least, that's what you want everyone to think about you. You are a master wolf until you make the conviction (night kill).

Kristoph - The Manipulator: A defense attorney gone corrupt, you possess the power to manpiulate others by careful planning. Once in the game, you may call up one of your connections. Your connection will enable your kill to be unblockable and untraceable.

Other information
Follows standard action resolution
Wolves must choose which member of the team is conducting the kill
Roles that expect a result PM which are roleblocked in the night will receive this communication:
Code:
You have been roleblocked!

Here are the PM templates:

Quote:

Welcome, [Player Name], you are an Unimportant Witness. We didn't quite catch your name, but we'll be sure to write it down later if we need you for questioning.
Abilities: Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Phoenix Wright - The Truth Seeker: Finding the truth is the ultimate goal for you, Phoenix Wright.
Abilities:
Wielding Maya's magatama, you are able to check the alignment of a player every night. Your results will be either [Town] or [Antitown].
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Maya Fey - The Spirit Medium: As a member of the Fey clan, you possess a great talent. As the next successor of the Kurain Channeling Technique, your abilities are almost unbelievable to many.
Abilities:
During night, you may summon one of two spirits to aid you.
Mia Fey:
-The spirit of your late sister, Mia Fey, known as one of the greatest attorneys to live. Her ability is so powerful that channeling her spirit will let you one-shot protect any player at night from a conviction (death).
Ms. Miney:
-The spirit of revenge. Channeling Ms. Miney will give you a one-shot conviction (kill) during at night.
You will seer Antitown if checked with the magatama.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Miles Edgeworth - The Inheritor: After some reminiscence of your father's last case and revelation of the corrupt nature of the prosecution office, you decided to take footsteps in the path your father chose.
Abilities:
At night, you may choose a player to take to the detention center (jail) for questioning. Your target cannot be convicted but cannot use any of their abilities. You may not pick the same player twice. Additionally, you may choose to make your target loved (-1 net votes) or hated (+1 net votes).
Cannot exist if the prosecution version is rolled. You are the real deal.
Win condition:

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Trucy Wright - The Magician: It's the amazing Mr. Hat! Can one of the greatest magic tricks of all time save you again? It just may!
Abilities:
Once this game, you may place a trap version of Mr. Hat with any player. Any players who attempt to convict (kill) your target will be instead be convicted themselves.
This trap lasts one night. You cannot place the trap at your own door.
Win condition:

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Ema Skye - The Scientist: SCIENCE! Your love for mixing science with justice lets you try out different chemical compounds.
Abilities:
Pregame, you may select which chemical set to use. Set A will grant you Watching abilities (choose a target every night to see who visits them). Set B will grant you Tracking abilities (choose a target every night to see who they visit).
Win condition:

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Winston Payne, a regular ole prosecutor along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Win condition:
You win when the Prosecution obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Manfred von Karma - The Forger:, a prosecutor along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]). A perfect record. A perfect case. These are the foundations of the von Karmas, and you uphold them to the highest standard. To maintain the perfect case for this new trial, you may forge evidence.
Abilities:
During pregame, you may select a non-wolf player. That player will show up as guilty to all checks and visit every night kill scene.
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.

Win condition:
You win when the Prosecution obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Franziska von Karma - The Lasher:, a prosecutor along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]). Your ferociousness in court is unmatched. Your enemies leave with welts and scars at the wrath of the prodigious youth of the von Karma clan.
Abilities:
Every night, you may select a target to attack with your whip, roleblocking them. You may not pick the same target twice.
Win condition:

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Miles Edgeworth - The Nemesis:, a prosecutor along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]). After losing your father at a young age, you lost all belief that defense lawyers could be good people.
Abilities:
Your confidence in your craft allows you to gain advantages and sweet-talk the judge. Every night, including pre-game. You may select a target. Your target will have +0.1 votes the following day. If that target is convicted, you will gain powers.
-1 success: Master wolf status
-2 successes: One-shot roleblock
-3 successes: One-shot vigi
Cannot exist if the attorney version is rolled. You are the real deal.
Win condition:

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Matt Engarde - The Deceiver:, a prosecutor along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]). Refreshing like a spring breeze. At least, that's what you want everyone to think about you.
Abilities:
You are a master wolf until you make the conviction (night kill).
Win condition:

Quote:
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Kristoph Gavin - The Manipulator:, a prosecutor along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]). A defense attorney gone corrupt, you possess the power to manpiulate others by careful planning.
Abilities:
Once in the game, you may call up one of your connections. Your connection will enable your kill to be unblockable and untraceable.
Win condition:

General Rules
Don't post when you're not supposed to (pregame, night, immediately following votecount)
Don't post illegal screenshots
Any story posted is unrelated to night actions and setup rolls. Do not angleshoot off of story posts, because they will get you nowhere (except dead) (this is also assuming I do a story thing this time too)
Don't post any logs or information you got from the mod through PM
Only votes in TWGV tags will work.
DO post sweet Ace Attorney series pictures (like this: )
DO use this cool website to make shitposts.
Inactives are considered to be in contempt of court and are heavily frowned upon.
Don't be a dick. Have a good time.

---------------------------

Player list:
1. Shadow_God_10
2. mellonxcollie
3. Hakulyte Unimportant Witness - Convicted during recess Night 2.
4. flashflash account Unimportant Witness - Convicted by vote on Day 0
5. FreezinIce
6. YoshL
7. fatfuck42
8. TWGma
9. Funnygurl555 SubaruPoptart Unimportant Witness - Convicted by vote on Day 1
10. the sun fan
11. Xiz Unimportant Witness - Convicted during recess Night 1.
12. DaBackpack
13. Ulleabhara Unimportant Witness - Convicted during recess Night 1.
------------------------
Replacements
1. Makilaz
2. Bolth mannn
3. SubaruPoptart

Last edited by roundbox; 11-27-2020 at 09:49 PM..
Old 11-19-2020, 09:09 PM   #2
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

reserved.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:09 PM   #3
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

maybe reserved?
Old 11-19-2020, 09:13 PM   #4
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Invitations are now being sent out. Those that RSVP'd will be receiving their invitations soon. Pre-trial will begin as soon as everything has been postmarked.

Please do not post!
Old 11-19-2020, 09:55 PM   #5
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Invitations have been postmarked and sent out. Please confirm with the court that you have received your summons.

Pre-trial is now in session. Pre-trial will end Friday, November 20th at 9PM server time.

Additionally, the bailiff has delivered some important news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Court Briefing

Hey pals, Gumshoe here. The station wanted to let you know that The Prosecution is always able to communicate with one another. I would've told you earlier if the funding wasn't, well, you know. Either way, I've got to go feed Missile.
*bark*
Hey! Buddy! Calm down. Wait, why is everything I'm saying being written in this letter like I'm writing it?
Old 11-20-2020, 09:00 PM   #6
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

https://objection.lol/objection/723337

Day 0 has now begun. Day 0 will end on Sunday, November 22nd at 9:00PM server time. You may now post!

Today's theme:
Old 11-20-2020, 09:05 PM   #7
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Obligatory first
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 11-21-2020, 07:39 PM   #8
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I decided to regroup everyone's first post.
I doubt this will be a game changer, but maybe that will help figure out alignments a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Obligatory first
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Wish there was a way to embed the objection vids into forum posts without having to click the link
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
hey guys I have important witness evidence to help catch these criminals
except the criminals are the prosecution or?

I'm not sure how ace attorney works
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I got the time wrong with timezones, but whatever. Bored.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
coat czech in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulleabhara View Post

Good to be back! This first Day might be a kerfluffle because I'm working all weekend and such but I'll try my best!
Quote:
T-Force
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
how the fuck did you find someone willing to put up with you
is she inflatable?
are you just pretending this message is from her?
does she know you're, and I do not use this term endearingly, anime trash?

also hi yes hello I am here to have a good time with my internet pals
I might struggle meeting some of the first few EODs
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I invoke my Fifth Amendment right and refuse to speak without my attorney present.
Quote:
https://objection.lol/objection/725472

I too wish we could embed the objections
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I miss when my avatar was a giant horse cock
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Quote:
Holy shit, this might be the best one of these yet.

Also, funnygurl555.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
hello gamers
Old 11-21-2020, 07:43 PM   #9
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
I decided to regroup everyone's first post.
I doubt this will be a game changer, but maybe that will help figure out alignments a little.

Is this a Haku thing? I don't think I've ever seen you do this before
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Old 11-21-2020, 07:45 PM   #10
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
never seen it before either

seems really weird and pointless but it's haku so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 11-21-2020, 07:47 PM   #11
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
never seen it before either

seems really weird and pointless but it's haku so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So it's NAI. Great.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-22-2020, 01:52 AM   #12
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
I just think this is unusual to say as town.

That being said, I'm completely lost on her narrative for saying that.

So, I'm assuming it's just me being wrong here.
Meh, I think we can chalk this up to Raeko being silly. Hopefully
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-21-2020, 07:47 PM   #13
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
I like Xiz. I think he's town.
Old 11-21-2020, 07:49 PM   #14
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
I like Xiz. I think he's town.
I'm not sure if you're gut reading here or shitposting
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-20-2020, 09:38 PM   #15
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

So I'm a dingus and didn't see the link above the D0 announcement.

After seeing it, I can say Roundbox is a genius with story telling.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-20-2020, 10:28 PM   #16
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Wish there was a way to embed the objection vids into forum posts without having to click the link

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 11-20-2020, 10:28 PM   #17
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Also 2nd eat it

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 11-20-2020, 10:41 PM   #18
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Freezin' shitpost with me, let's make this exciting for others to come in to
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-20-2020, 11:49 PM   #19
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Freezin' shitpost with me, let's make this exciting for others to come in to
Nah im tired, going to sleep

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 11-20-2020, 10:47 PM   #20
flashflash account
FFR Player

hey guys I have important witness evidence to help catch these criminals
except the criminals are the prosecution or?

I'm not sure how ace attorney works

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Closed Thread