Old 12-11-2019, 07:09 PM   #1081
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
this is just a guess but
I'd bet shado is the roleblocker since he seemed more willing to kill fg than fg was willing to kill shado

but idk some busers don't really give a shit what the role of their partner is
bruh. I power wolf. I bus when necessary, yes, but it's literally stupid to even think I try to throw my only partner away on the first phase when I'm literally always suspected thru the end of the game 'cause of my past wolfchievements

there is literally no logical reason you could possibly come up with as to why I would do that

Xel, he's stuck in a corner and I'm his only way out. literally read his interactions with funnygurl. read mine. he's scum and it's my fault he didn't get lynched yesterday, but don't let him convince you that he's anything but a caught wolf
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:12 PM   #1082
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 401
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
bruh. I power wolf. I bus when necessary, yes, but it's literally stupid to even think I try to throw my only partner away on the first phase when I'm literally always suspected thru the end of the game 'cause of my past wolfchievements

there is literally no logical reason you could possibly come up with as to why I would do that

Xel, he's stuck in a corner and I'm his only way out. literally read his interactions with funnygurl. read mine. he's scum and it's my fault he didn't get lynched yesterday, but don't let him convince you that he's anything but a caught wolf
I powerwolf too
one of us broke that this game, you since d1 or me since d2
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:17 PM   #1083
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 401
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Xel
you've played with me a long time
you really can save yourself a lot of whatever you want to call it if you just ask yourself whether I was going to vote fg or not
and whether or not you think I would let her get that pressure there on d2 without me fighting it

just look back at that eod
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:19 PM   #1084
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,979
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

i am getting emotionally appealing to

did you guys forget who I am
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:20 PM   #1085
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 401
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
i am getting emotionally appealing to

did you guys forget who I am
bruh
where am I getting emotional
I called you a wolverine; I know who I am speaking to
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:21 PM   #1086
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,979
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Xel
you've played with me a long time
you really can save yourself a lot of whatever you want to call it if you just ask yourself whether I was going to vote fg or not
and whether or not you think I would let her get that pressure there on d2 without me fighting it

just look back at that eod
The issue is that I am biased to you in that when you grab a game by the balls I just tend to shut up and follow

and I don't wanna do that because last time I did that we lost in f3 i am pretty sure because of me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:21 PM   #1087
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Xel
you've played with me a long time
you really can save yourself a lot of whatever you want to call it if you just ask yourself whether I was going to vote fg or not
and whether or not you think I would let her get that pressure there on d2 without me fighting it

just look back at that eod
yes, look back at that EoD
we have a funfam who was defending his partner right until the last moment when the landslide was already on her

and then we have me, who (with inD), started the landslide and had been pushing the FG lynch since the previous phase

it's cut and dry
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:25 PM   #1088
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 401
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
The issue is that I am biased to you in that when you grab a game by the balls I just tend to shut up and follow

and I don't wanna do that because last time I did that we lost in f3 i am pretty sure because of me
i'm not grabbing you by the balls or w/e the fuck are you talking about
I'm not emotionally appealing to you either so I don't know what you're going on about here

I'm just telling you what I think the most important part of the game is
Even Shado agrees with me that its the most important part (or at least that its very important)
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:25 PM   #1089
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
The issue is that I am biased to you in that when you grab a game by the balls I just tend to shut up and follow

and I don't wanna do that because last time I did that we lost in f3 i am pretty sure because of me
please please please don't let that happen again. I know you wanna suspect me just by virtue of my existence, but I'm not a wolf here. it's scumfan

like, I know it's a tough call, but seriously look back at our progressions

look at other people's reads

look at everything. he's a caught wolf trying to squirm his way out
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:28 PM   #1090
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Xel you followed my wagon once this game and if we had more votes it would've led to the FG lynch on D0

do that one more time and I swear it will win us this game
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:28 PM   #1091
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 401
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
please please please don't let that happen again. I know you wanna suspect me just by virtue of my existence, but I'm not a wolf here. it's scumfan

like, I know it's a tough call, but seriously look back at our progressions

look at other people's reads

look at everything. he's a caught wolf trying to squirm his way out
lmao
"caught wolf"
a combination of words
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:29 PM   #1092
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 401
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

dog he JUST told you not to emotionally appeal
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:35 PM   #1093
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 401
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Xel if you think I've ever had you by the balls we're gonna need to talk about that because I don't think I've had anyone by their anything in this game
if all you were doing was talking about a past game, then its w/e, but your accusation (for lack of a better word) is annoying
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:36 PM   #1094
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,979
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

I wanna make sure I am right on this, right now if I vote it's the hammer right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:36 PM   #1095
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
lmao
"caught wolf"
a combination of words
for what its worth, whatever happens, you've played a damn good game. if it weren't for your weirdness with Charu and FG's weirdness towards you I don't think you would've been caught

and even despite those two, you *still* got out of the lynch yesterday, so good job. just wanna say that now 'cause I won't want to if you squirm out of it again
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:36 PM   #1096
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,979
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Xel if you think I've ever had you by the balls we're gonna need to talk about that because I don't think I've had anyone by their anything in this game
if all you were doing was talking about a past game, then its w/e, but your accusation (for lack of a better word) is annoying
it's a way of saying when you lead town I shut up and follow

just written in more cruel terms
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:37 PM   #1097
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 401
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I wanna make sure I am right on this, right now if I vote it's the hammer right?
yup
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:38 PM   #1098
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 401
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
it's a way of saying when you lead town I shut up and follow

just written in more cruel terms
I don't think I've ever led town this game
maybe away from fg d0 but if you look back all I really said was that I didn't like the lynch
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:38 PM   #1099
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I wanna make sure I am right on this, right now if I vote it's the hammer right?
yeah your vote ends game one way or another (and please don't tell me you've been slowrolling us not knowing that)
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:39 PM   #1100
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 401
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
for what its worth, whatever happens, you've played a damn good game. if it weren't for your weirdness with Charu and FG's weirdness towards you I don't think you would've been caught

and even despite those two, you *still* got out of the lynch yesterday, so good job. just wanna say that now 'cause I won't want to if you squirm out of it again
hahahahaha
oh man, I'll have to try something like that next time
I've never seen that one before
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution