Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-9-2007, 04:24 PM   #581
JsPapp26
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JsPapp26
Default Re: FFR Summer Kickoff Subscription Giveaway Official Thread

This coming presidential election, vote for the candidate who has always been there for you. Ceiling cat.
Vote for the candidate you believe will run this country the way it should be run. Ceiling cat.

Now, you may know from some of the other candidates that ceiling cat has a bit of 'history', but clearly, none of this is true. All of it was a feeble attempt to steal you votes from the BEST candidate. Ceiling cat.

Vote for Ceiling cat. 1000% yes.
Old 06-9-2007, 04:24 PM   #582
Silver_Brian
¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Ceiling cat, to me, is a guardian of 11 year old boys. He makes sure that boys of such a young age do not masturbate, by fear of him watching them. Ceiling cat's large eyes help him to watch everyone in the world, and have gotten so big from watching many unpleasant scenes. Ceiling cat is an honored presence among the ceilings of this world's citizens. (Except those places that don't have ceilings.) Thank you Ceiling cat, for watching over us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master
i now have another excuse to grow a dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution View Post
"i've seen your little boy's penis"
Old 06-9-2007, 04:24 PM   #583
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

To me, Ceiling Cat is a burning symbol of cruelty and hatred. I have endured much pain and suffering without my beloved subscription, especially today. Me and my subscription had several chances to be together, but they were stolen from us every time, and now, Celing Cat shows himself to further my misery. He knows that I do not have the knowledge to accomplish the task I am given, and therefor presents himself as an obstacle to my happiness. Why must I be subject to such agony? Naked and alone, my soul wanders through a deserted Applebee's, with no buffalo wings to satisfy my torturous hunger, no ranch dressing to quench my insatiable thirst. DAMN THEE, CRUEL FATE!

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 06-9-2007, 04:24 PM   #584
-Moo-
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to -Moo- Send a message via MSN to -Moo-

Ceiling cat means....

A. Cat. That. Lives. On. The. Ceiling.

There's my Paragraph.
Hope i win.

touch my pokeballz
Old 06-9-2007, 04:25 PM   #585
T3RR3N
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Ceiling Cat

Thou cant but describe the majestic elegance of this misunderstood beast. For he, up above, neigh in the ceiling is watching. Always watching. His eyes have withstood many a image that thou shalt not want to remember. He is watching. Always Watching. For in the first age of the kingdom of ffr there was but a crack in the ceiling, and none was thought of it. Day by day, Digg by Digg, he emerged to fight, only to be horrified by the image, a horrible image, and to this day he is watching. Always Watching. It is though this saga, that the ceiling cat came to be, he means alot to me, he watches over me. But alas, he is but a cat.

AAA's: 27
Recent: Horizon
Old 06-9-2007, 04:25 PM   #586
samuri#1
Banned

its whatever u think it is unless it really is something
Old 06-9-2007, 04:25 PM   #587
-Moo-
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to -Moo- Send a message via MSN to -Moo-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel yell View Post
synth i won an official ffr contest today wheres my vbeta rofl version????
Dude... what are you talking about? You won a Subscription.

touch my pokeballz
Old 06-9-2007, 04:26 PM   #588
rebel yell
Soren pwns
FFR Veteran

summer give away CONTEST!!!!
Old 06-9-2007, 04:26 PM   #589
robotdonkey
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to robotdonkey

Ceiling cat means, to me, a story all about how, my life got flipped, turned upside down. So I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, and I'll tell you all about how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In west Philadelphia, born and raised, on a playground is where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, playing some basket ball outside of my school, when a couple of guys (up to no good) started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got into a little fight, and my mum got scared. She said "You're moving in with your Auntie and Uncle, in Bel-Air."
I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror. If anything, I can say, this cab was rare. But I thought "Nah, forget it. Yo homes, to Bel-Air". I pulled up to the house at about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell you later." I looked at my kingdom. I was finally there: to sit on my throne, as the prince of Bel-Air.

(bin dun?)
Old 06-9-2007, 04:26 PM   #590
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Ceiling Cat is the creation by God who watches over people as they masturbate. He was employed especially by God, as He didn’t want to have to look at all of those genitals; once was enough, in many cases.

Ceiling Cat can always see you. He hides in any nook and cranny that can be found in one’s ceiling, and is very, very stealthy. There is only one known picture to date that depicts Ceiling Cat, and many experts believe that it was made up by a group of fans anyway.

We will never know the true identity of this masturbator-watcher. Much of the info may have been gained by evidence left by Ceiling Cat; it may also just be a story made by fans of this creature.

Remember, Ceiling Cat is always going to be there, and he will always make sure you are safe.
Old 06-9-2007, 04:26 PM   #591
rebel yell
Soren pwns
FFR Veteran

but whatever im just pmsing at synth

its fun u should try it
Old 06-9-2007, 04:28 PM   #592
T3RR3N
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

rebel, you win subscriber, you can only win vrofl if you place top 8 in tourney, instead you get like 235723 things

AAA's: 27
Recent: Horizon
Old 06-9-2007, 04:28 PM   #593
steveklaws
FFR Player

ceiling cat means so much to me...she represents all of the cats that i have seen on the ceiling. Cats on the ceiling aren't scary. i just love it. my cat never hangs out on the ceiling and im glad ceiling cat can do it for me. Thank You Ceiling Catl
Old 06-9-2007, 04:29 PM   #594
skydragon957
FFR Player

To me ceiling cat means all the awsome things there are in FFR for example the games like FFR FFR R2 FFR Resonance Spin it up¡ and the persons that made this possible synthlight,cornandbeans the tokens the skill tokens FFR is the best online multiplayer game ever.
Thanks for listening.
Old 06-9-2007, 04:30 PM   #595
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to emerald000

Ceiling cats...Those little creatures that are unknown to those calling themselves humans. They take the appearance of the first small animal they see (usually a cat,) and lives on to put trouble in his neighborhood. On of their favorite tricks is to get in the ceiling of unsuspicious teens' chambers and look at what they are doing, which is usually looking for pleasure... It's that kind of activity that gave them their name. But what are they really?

In reality, the creatures called "ceiling cats" are from an planet from another galaxy, called "Ceiland". To become an adult, they must go to another planet with creatures living on it and must do mischevious things. If they accomplish that task, they can come back and continue on thier living. But there's a major problem they haven't thought about: coming back from Earth.

Once transformed in a cat, they can't become to their normal self and must live on in that body. And cats can't travel through time-space distortions... So they are stuck here until men found some way to do it and then, once these creatures will be abel to grow at their will, the Earth will be dominated, for ever.

Be careful. Look around yourself. You never know where you can find a "ceiling cat". If you see one, kill it immediately, unless you want your future generations to be killed in atrocious ways...
Old 06-9-2007, 04:30 PM   #596
Fragmaster01
FFR Player

Long has our world been populated by cats of all kinds. Long have they awaited the coming of a master cat, one who will raise them all up to take lordship of the earth. One day, they awoke to hear the sound of orchestras, accompanied by what appeared to be thousands of choirs, all singing the praises of the cats of the earth. They knew; their time was now.

Upon seeing ceiling cat, they were reported as being "very disappointed", and immediately went back to playing FFR.
Old 06-9-2007, 04:31 PM   #597
rebel yell
Soren pwns
FFR Veteran

i k now i just like pmsing about pointless stuff god wheres ur ppls sense of humor god!
Old 06-9-2007, 04:33 PM   #598
rebel yell
Soren pwns
FFR Veteran

nvm
Old 06-9-2007, 04:33 PM   #599
Bloodhunger539
The kids don't like it
FFR Veteran

What is Ceiling Cat to me?

Well... to me, Ceiling Cat is a very gifted and unique lil kitty.

First off, Ceiling Cat, like a few other gifted kitties, will hang from the ceiling when the owner throws him/her into the air. A gift like this cannot be taught, it is something that a few special kitties obtain at birth.
Up until now, that was the extent of this magnificent gift. Now, this extrodonary lil kitty, Ceiling Cat, has pushed him/her self beyond the limits of all the other gifted lil kitties of the world!
Ceiling Cat has found a way to not only be able to Hang from the ceiling, but to walk on it! Ceiling Cat no longer needs the unneccessary stress on his claws to hang from the ceiling! Ceiling Cat is an inspiration, to me and all the other cats of the world. One day; perhaps, maybe all of the gifted kitties of the world will discover the secret that has been discovered by Ceiling Cat, so that all the gifted kitties may walk on the ceilings and spy on people!

<3 for Ceiling Cat and his perverted ways XD
Old 06-9-2007, 04:33 PM   #600
Bloodhunger539
The kids don't like it
FFR Veteran

rofl
Closed Thread