Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Contested Chart Difficulties
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 01:44 AM   #21
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Brandish Headless [73 or 71]

I agree that taking how easy it is to mind block a song into consideration shouldn't really be done cause it doesn't mean much, but I was just putting that out there that it's common. I don't know why we are comparing what some people find a hard 73 anyways to a song we're trying to bump down but after talking to Rob I'm just not going to talk about Aim Burst because it seems I'm bias to finding it's patterns overall extremely extremely easy. I find the file so easy in fact that after the 2nd playthrough BF I've neglected the AAA because I can probably do it on demand and would rather practice/whore other files with my limited playing time than spend 9 minutes or so netting that free AAA. So yeah I'm not gonna talk about Aim Burst cause for me it's too ez. So to focus on brandish alone I really think what keeps it a 73 is the one handed pressure. Instead of comparing it to 73's since we all seem to agree that it's on par with most of them, how about we try and show that it's on par or fits better with the 72's then or take a vote and call it. So far it seems like we'll leave it at 73 since most don't care or say leave it, but I'd say a stronger argument at this point would be to try and show me that it fits better with the 72's, something I don't see. I'm not trying to be harsh this is just a song I don't particularly see moving at all if ever. It feels perfect as a low-mid 73 to me on the scale, like a near perfect placement.
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)
Closed Thread