Sky Kitten
Crazy Cat Lady
Community Manager, User Support
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorFFR Veteran

Default Re: bad customer service and bad customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
FUCK ROGERS
Oh my God, THIS. I recently got hit with connectivity and data losses here in the Peterborough (and generally the entire Kawartha Lakes) area where phones with 3G and under are not receiving texts, getting connected to upgrade/update stuff, and other things you can think of. It's been 4 days and they have done only "some" work on it.

Like what the HECK are you doing Rogers?!

FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

Last edited by Sky Kitten; 07-4-2013 at 03:06 PM..
Sky Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 03:02 PM   #42
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by top View Post
you should probably call somebody higher up and explain all of this and tell your fam to stfu while you try to work it all out
They have assured me that they will not try to take any more money out from that card. However, the money is forever stuck in the currency ether - a location between rejected payments and accepted payments. The money won't be able to move until the actual mastercard company voids the transaction at which the money will go back into my account.

From the look of things, I would probably guess that my case is on the bottom of the pile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Kitten View Post
Oh my God, THIS. I recently got hit with connectivity and data losses here in the Peterborough (and generally the entire Kawartha Lakes area) where phones with 3G and under are not receiving texts, getting connected to upgrade/update stuff, and other things you can think of. It's been 4 days and they have done only "some" work on it.
fuck all the companies.

Rogers cannot keep payments & download speed consistent
Bell cannot keep download speed consistent and cost more
TekSavvy is cheap and has the best customer service, but their contracts are rickety and rely on Bell for physical services

pls go buy TekSavvy if it's available. you will feel much better after a month or two. As for me, I'm still stuck on this Bell contract that I have to pay a fee for if I dump it.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-4-2013 at 03:07 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 03:03 PM   #43
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

When I was working @ McDonalds, I had a chick come and order a big mac no pickles. Rang it in, she got her meal and went off to her table by herself. Not a minute later she storms back up to the counter and shoves the burger in the box in my face while I'm attending to another customer, as if it's supposed to mean something. I ask her what's up and she says 'LOOK, PICKLES'. I take the burger and inspect it. There's a sliver of a pickle in it by the looks of it, must have gotten into the lettuce or something.

I'm like, alright I'll ring you in another meal NBD. Get her her new meal, she takes it and goes "I want a refund". I'm like, no you can't have a refund I just got you another meal, she starts getting pissed off and starts screaming/cussing out loud, the manager comes over and is like take your meal and stop harassing my employees. The woman flips and throws the burger in his face and is still screaming about a refund. We get a big guy from out back to come out and we tell her she has to leave the store now or we'll drag her out. She refuses and we pretty much literally drag her out of the store.

She refuses to leave though. She comes back into the store demanding a refund again, grabbing shit from her bag and throwing fries/ketchup at the manager. He goes to call the cops. We drag her out again and lock the door and tell her to leave or deal with the cops.

Manager goes back to taking an order in the drive thru, not a minute later the woman jumps through the window and grabs the manager demanding a refund. He pretty much punches her in the face, while this is happening the cops have already pulled up and are watching her ass hang out the window. She got pretty much KO'd by the manager, tries to claim he hit her, cops pretty much ignore her and take her in after getting some witness testimony. Good shit.

Worked there for about 5 years, swear I've seen it all.
Old 07-4-2013, 03:12 PM   #44
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Worked there for about 5 years, swear I've seen it all.
are you people really that poor
to go to jail for the night because of a hamburger

I freak the fuck out as it is when you guys put my McDouble w/ cheese & nothing else on it in the wrong order (order is bun cheese hamburger cheese hamburger bun, but they flip it sometimes so the cheese is on the bottom instead, and I always check because I always put ketchup on it from the bottom afterwards xD) But I don't attack people for a refund.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-4-2013 at 03:15 PM..
Old 07-4-2013, 03:18 PM   #45
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
woman jumps through the window and grabs the manager demanding a refund.
For a minute I was thinking she jumped through a glass window and then I realized it was probably the slide open windows from the drive through.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 03:18 PM   #46
Banned
FFR Veteran

i get fucked orders sometimes. do i care? nope.

always soooo hilarious to see when customers get pissed over something so trivial
top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 03:20 PM   #47
Fission
no
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

mcd's is srs bsns, people don't fuck around with their food
Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 03:26 PM   #48
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

That shit's a pretty penny, you see.

A pretty nickel here though fuck yeah pennies are gone. *_*
smartdude1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 03:42 PM   #49
gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fission View Post
mcd's is srs bsns, people don't fuck around with their food

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-4-2013, 03:53 PM   #50
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

someone i know works for a web design firm or something.

one day, a client calls in

"Hey, yeah, I'm calling to let you know the pixels are broken on our website"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 04:05 PM   #51
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
McDonald Story
I just want to let you know, this is the best post I've read in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 04:07 PM   #52
Fission
no
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
one day, i'm going to walk into pizza hut and see this happening. only a matter of time
Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 05:18 PM   #53
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
For a minute I was thinking she jumped through a glass window and then I realized it was probably the slide open windows from the drive through.
Yeah, slide open window. She ran up and just jumped right in and grabbed him by the shirt screaming. He started wailing on her, must have punched her in the face like 10 times until she let go.

Two other incidents stand out in my mind:

1. Metal burger man. We get a call around 10:50, just before backshift gets on for the night and just before my shift is over. I was covering the grill for the evening. The call goes to the manager and some dude is complaining about getting a 'metal plate' in his big mac. He claims to have ordered it around 10. Manager asks me about it and I'm like, no, I've been the only person in here since 9 and I actually haven't made any big mac orders (really slow evening).

Guy demands to talk to me on the phone. Swears he ordered a big mac here with a metal plate in it and starts talking about how he's going to bring it into the shop to prove it and he wants a refund. I tell him to fuck off basically, I didn't make a big mac and I'm not giving some loser free food with what has to be the dumbest fake story I've ever heard.

I hang up and about 10 minutes later as we lock the doors for the backshift and I"m getting ready to leave this guy comes up to the drive thru window demanding to see me and the manager because he has the 'metal burger'. We're like, fuck off dude if this burger is real let's see it. He says no, and demands to come into the store to show us.

I mean, this guy looked super sketchy. Pants worn with holes, a sweat shirt with the pockets in the front with both of his hands in the pocket, ostensibly where he is keeping the big mac, yet he won't show it to us without coming into the store? Yeah right buddy. There had been a heist at the gas station only a few weeks ago that is just across the road, no way we were letting this guy in.

But then he starts beating on the door, demanding to come in or he'll 'cause trouble'. Manager calls the cops again, I'm getting ready to try to leave through the back and make a run for my car when I hear gun shots. Bang bang. I split as fast as I possibly can, booking it for the car. I speed out of the parking lot and see cops coming in the other direction.

Apparently the guy just pulled his gun and started firing into the air randomly demanding to come in. Nobody got hurt. His plan? Who knows. What a shit head.

tldr; don't fucking make up a story to try to get free food and then try to turn it into a heist when it doesn't work, you'll probably go to jail.

2. I'm in the lobby cleaning tables next to the game room when some woman comes up to me to tell me there is a woman in the woman's bathroom bathing herself in the sink. I'm like, you can't be fucking serious?

Anyway, I laugh and go to take a look. I knock on the door to ask if anyone is in the bathroom and don't get a response, so I go in. The chick is right there, in a fucking 1 piece bathing suit that is pulled down to her knees so she's pretty much naked and she's bathing in the sink. She looked maybe 50-60 years old.

I didn't really know what to do so I left really fast lmao. I went to get the manager trying not to die laughing and she goes in to see what's going on. A few minutes later the chick comes back out with her bathing suit on and just walks out.

I don't really know what was going on. Nobody does.

edit: oh yeah,

3. I'm cleaning tables in the lobby next to the game room, which is a glass room basically. You can see in. As I'm cleaning, I look and this kid is playing air hockey and his mom and dad are playing against him. Good ol family fun.

I'm cleaning away when all of a sudden the father and mother are dashing out of the store with the father carrying the kid in his arms. Looks like he was crying.

Unsure of what happened, I look into the game room and there's a huge steaming pile of shit on the floor on the side where the kid was playing.

Classic shit and run.

Last edited by Reach; 07-4-2013 at 05:25 PM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 05:27 PM   #54
Banned
FFR Veteran

humans
top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 10:15 PM   #55
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

LMFAO omg the kid shit on the floor im dying
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 10:22 PM   #56
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
McDonald Story Pt. 2
I especially like the second one, lol wut.

Also, shooting a gun in the air just so he can get free food? That's classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-4-2013, 11:18 PM   #57
Senip
Forum User

im not even lying died to the mcdonalds stories.
Senip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2013, 08:29 PM   #58
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Crashfan3 Send a message via Skype™ to Crashfan3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Angel View Post
I started working at home depot about a month ago, one of our biggest emphasis's is customer service, and seriously only working there a month there has been so many people complaining or aggravated. One guy threatened a co-worker over a machine not displaying an emailed receipt option and yelled "DO I HAVE TO CALL CORPORATE?" The other day a customer got snappy with me because I had to call a garden associate for a sku number to ring up some plants because he was in such a damn hurry... Or you get the occasional "I'm going to Manards or Lowes" I'm not against any of the stores, I just ring up the stuff before they leave and try to be respectful of everyone like we were asked to. Never been angry... yet, I have been sad a few times... It's stressful but I'm still new to the job so I'm slowly learning and its just becoming more normal. Today was actually a decent day, I think the worst were these 2 grumpy old men whispering about some other store down the road right in front of me purposefully, because we were sold out of the plants they wanted.
Oh sweet, one of my jobs is also at a Home Depot, in Albany, Oregon.
It's pretty much the best job you can get in retail, so like, you still realize you're working in one of the shittiest sectors of the American work force, but because THD is so nice to work for, you can feel like your pile of shit has little gold flakes in it.

I've been working as a cashier for them for 5 months and I've had some odd stories in that short time.

First one: I had been working there about a month when this old hippie in a Pink Floyd t-shirt with the "Dark Side of the Moon" album cover on it shows up in my line with his family and $o9k in lumber and hardware. I'm ringing all his stuff up and trying to keep up some kind of a conversation with him to avoid the awkward silence, because it's gonna take me at least 5 minutes to ring up all this stuff. Eventually I get to a DeWalt drill and the computer prompts me to ask him if he'd like our extended protection plan (2 years added onto the manufacturer warranty for about $40). He was talking to his wife and didn't hear me and asks me to repeat it, and I just spurt out "Did you want an extra warranty with that drill?"
He looks me dead in the eyes with a god-tier poker face and says to me "Boy, do YOU have a warranty?"
Dead silence. I had no idea how to answer that question and I thought he was about to try to convert me to some religion (we get a LOT of people coming in from a couple of nearby churches leaving prayer cards on the shelves and forcing pocket bibles on our cashiers, it's super annoying), but just before I could answer he busts out laughing and says "Haaaah, I'm just fucking with ya! No I don't want your damn warranty, now ring up the rest of my crap, I've got a job to do."
Weirdest customer I've ever met, hands down.

Here's another one: I'm out in the Garden Center ringing up two ladies' plants. One looks about 50, the other has to be at least 80. The older lady is being completely quiet. I tell them their total and the older lady pulls out her checkbook and writes me a check.
Now, our store had recently had a few check frauds so they had instructed all the cashiers to get a phone number and drivers license number and write them on the check every time a customer wants to pay with a check. So I ask the older lady for a drivers license, she hands it to me, I hand it back and proceed to write the number on the check. She sees me doing that and screams at me "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"
It came completely out of character for her and I actually jumped. I explain to her our policy but she will have none of it and continues to yell at me, so I call up a manager (I end up getting the one manager I *really* dislike) to explain the situation and while I'm talking to her, the old lady demands I give her the phone so she can speak to my manager. So I'm like "fuck it why not" and I hand her the phone. This 80-something year old lady starts cursing like a sailor at my manager, telling her to go to hell, fuck your policy, fuck home depot, etc etc, and I'm trying so hard not to laugh that it hurts. She eventually thrusts the phone handset back at me and I hang it up and she starts tossing plants around like an angry child in a toy store, then she grabs the younger lady's arm, and leaves. The younger lady stayed quiet, but wore a very frightened expression while this whole episode went on.

Last one: I'm out in the garden center again on an opening shift. It's about 7:30am. Absolutely nobody is in the garden center at this hour so I'm just sitting there by the register texting a friend. I see some movement out of the corner of my eye and turn around to see this very drug-addicted-looking twenty-something guy in a stained wifebeater and sweatpants pushing a big $350 saw behind the cashier booth to the garden doors toward the parking lot. I glance out to the parking lot and see a late-80s Honda Accord parked near the garden doors, with four similar looking dudes in it. The car suddenly starts. There's a red flag if I've ever seen one.
So I ask him to show me a receipt for the saw. He says "Uh... I think my dad has it... oh, no wait..." and starts DIGGING IN HIS UNDERPANTS like there's some kind of rat biting his junk, then he says "Yeah man, I don't have it."
So this bright young lad is trying to steal a saw. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to do anything to stop him, so I politely ask him to please wait for a moment while I call up my supervisor so she can handle this situation. I turn my back for two seconds to pick up the phone and dial my front end supervisor's extension, turn around, and this moron is running to the Accord. I let my supervisor know we've got a theft occurring, and she says our Loss Protection guy is already on it (she tells me later on that she saw the guy in the hardware department grabbing the saw and harassing one of the associates there). About that time I hear someone shouting "Hurry up!" and turn around to see our LP associate, a big-ass could-be-a-linebacker guy run full-speed at that coked out loser (who's stuffing the saw in the trunk) and knock him to the ground FUCKING HARD in a full body tackle. His friends drove off and I don't know if we ever recovered the saw, but I got to see one hell of a show that morning.
Old 07-5-2013, 08:59 PM   #59
Sweet Angel
\(o.o)/ ~(e.e)~
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashfan3 View Post
Oh sweet, one of my jobs is also at a Home Depot, in Albany, Oregon.
It's pretty much the best job you can get in retail, so like, you still realize you're working in one of the shittiest sectors of the American work force, but because THD is so nice to work for, you can feel like your pile of shit has little gold flakes in it.

I've been working as a cashier for them for 5 months and I've had some odd stories in that short time.

First one: I had been working there about a month when this old hippie in a Pink Floyd t-shirt with the "Dark Side of the Moon" album cover on it shows up in my line with his family and $o9k in lumber and hardware. I'm ringing all his stuff up and trying to keep up some kind of a conversation with him to avoid the awkward silence, because it's gonna take me at least 5 minutes to ring up all this stuff. Eventually I get to a DeWalt drill and the computer prompts me to ask him if he'd like our extended protection plan (2 years added onto the manufacturer warranty for about $40). He was talking to his wife and didn't hear me and asks me to repeat it, and I just spurt out "Did you want an extra warranty with that drill?"
He looks me dead in the eyes with a god-tier poker face and says to me "Boy, do YOU have a warranty?"
Dead silence. I had no idea how to answer that question and I thought he was about to try to convert me to some religion (we get a LOT of people coming in from a couple of nearby churches leaving prayer cards on the shelves and forcing pocket bibles on our cashiers, it's super annoying), but just before I could answer he busts out laughing and says "Haaaah, I'm just fucking with ya! No I don't want your damn warranty, now ring up the rest of my crap, I've got a job to do."
Weirdest customer I've ever met, hands down.

Here's another one: I'm out in the Garden Center ringing up two ladies' plants. One looks about 50, the other has to be at least 80. The older lady is being completely quiet. I tell them their total and the older lady pulls out her checkbook and writes me a check.
Now, our store had recently had a few check frauds so they had instructed all the cashiers to get a phone number and drivers license number and write them on the check every time a customer wants to pay with a check. So I ask the older lady for a drivers license, she hands it to me, I hand it back and proceed to write the number on the check. She sees me doing that and screams at me "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"
It came completely out of character for her and I actually jumped. I explain to her our policy but she will have none of it and continues to yell at me, so I call up a manager (I end up getting the one manager I *really* dislike) to explain the situation and while I'm talking to her, the old lady demands I give her the phone so she can speak to my manager. So I'm like "fuck it why not" and I hand her the phone. This 80-something year old lady starts cursing like a sailor at my manager, telling her to go to hell, fuck your policy, fuck home depot, etc etc, and I'm trying so hard not to laugh that it hurts. She eventually thrusts the phone handset back at me and I hang it up and she starts tossing plants around like an angry child in a toy store, then she grabs the younger lady's arm, and leaves. The younger lady stayed quiet, but wore a very frightened expression while this whole episode went on.

Last one: I'm out in the garden center again on an opening shift. It's about 7:30am. Absolutely nobody is in the garden center at this hour so I'm just sitting there by the register texting a friend. I see some movement out of the corner of my eye and turn around to see this very drug-addicted-looking twenty-something guy in a stained wifebeater and sweatpants pushing a big $350 saw behind the cashier booth to the garden doors toward the parking lot. I glance out to the parking lot and see a late-80s Honda Accord parked near the garden doors, with four similar looking dudes in it. The car suddenly starts. There's a red flag if I've ever seen one.
So I ask him to show me a receipt for the saw. He says "Uh... I think my dad has it... oh, no wait..." and starts DIGGING IN HIS UNDERPANTS like there's some kind of rat biting his junk, then he says "Yeah man, I don't have it."
So this bright young lad is trying to steal a saw. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to do anything to stop him, so I politely ask him to please wait for a moment while I call up my supervisor so she can handle this situation. I turn my back for two seconds to pick up the phone and dial my front end supervisor's extension, turn around, and this moron is running to the Accord. I let my supervisor know we've got a theft occurring, and she says our Loss Protection guy is already on it (she tells me later on that she saw the guy in the hardware department grabbing the saw and harassing one of the associates there). About that time I hear someone shouting "Hurry up!" and turn around to see our LP associate, a big-ass could-be-a-linebacker guy run full-speed at that coked out loser (who's stuffing the saw in the trunk) and knock him to the ground FUCKING HARD in a full body tackle. His friends drove off and I don't know if we ever recovered the saw, but I got to see one hell of a show that morning.
Wow that does sound kinda crazy x.x i haven't run into anything like that yet, I know someone ran out the front door with a car right there and took off with 2 200$ drills, the sad part was that none of the cashiers were able to get a license plate number off them.

And damn lol I had to open garden a week ago and fricken, we had a sale on all these roses because the vender had them all mismarked so they were 5$ each. And well, right when I opened out there, this lady comes up to me with 3 pallots of the bushes and a ton of big trees. Now I'm thinking, well its only 8:00 am people won't be here on a Sunday because of church and so on. Well... The lady caused me to get backed up all the way to the end of our garden department. I was the only cashier because a ton of people like to call off all the time and hell if the head cashier has to come out and ring people up. The entire time she was asking the price of each individual plant. Afterwards she asks me to call a loading assistant. And what does she pull up with? This super tiny tiny car, saying these 7 ft trees would fit in her backseat and we're like wat you're insane. -_-''

I think the best part is when customers ask if they can put plants that are in pots in the ground. One guy asked me "Can I put this in the ground...? And do I have to add some sort of dirt to it?"

So far it hasn't been that bad, aside from the pervy old guys flirting and winking at me. Or the occasional creeper that goes through your line 5 times in a row and gives you their number. But the store I'm working at is pretty small and close so we all know each other and help out whenever we can. For a first job I couldn't ask for anything better.

8th Official - Top 209th Official - Top 16

Sweet Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2013, 10:02 PM   #60
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Crashfan3 Send a message via Skype™ to Crashfan3

I'm a male, so I haven't had to worry about anyone hitting on me. But anytime I have to call loading assistance, it's a huge pain in the ass because the loaders are all hanging out by the lumber department, on the other side of the friggin' store and none of them want to come help out in the garden department, especially lately because it's been hot as balls outside and the semi-transparent ceiling of the garden center acts like a huge magnifying glass.

And your story about the lady with the 7ft trees reminded me of a lady just last week who bought our biggest firepit, and wanted some help loading it. She goes to get her car, and about the time she pulls up, our loading guy walks up. The two of them proceed to get frustrated at each other because he's trying to cram this huge firepit into the back of a Ford Fiesta. The worst part is that the lady kept bitching at him because "it's a rental car and I'm coming after your ass if you scratch it!"

I feel so bad for our loader guys, they get the bulk of the bullshit...