Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2012, 04:39 AM   #1
DJRiDDeR
God
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DJRiDDeR Send a message via MSN to DJRiDDeR Send a message via Yahoo to DJRiDDeR Send a message via Skype™ to DJRiDDeR
Default Playing again =O

finally hacked this machine

DJRiDDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:07 AM   #2
MagicCarpetRide
Skware One
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MagicCarpetRide
Default Re: Playing again =O

tap ta tap ta tap tap tap ta tap ta ta ta tat t t t t t t t t---- Holy shit!
MagicCarpetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:25 AM   #3
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91

lol what? Amazing job on the latter half of that song, that looked ridiculously awkward.

Also how do you do the left down down right up up left then whatever parts? I never understood how to do that kind of crossover correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:32 AM   #4
DJRiDDeR
God

Send a message via AIM to DJRiDDeR Send a message via MSN to DJRiDDeR Send a message via Yahoo to DJRiDDeR Send a message via Skype™ to DJRiDDeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
lol what? Amazing job on the latter half of that song, that looked ridiculously awkward.

Also how do you do the left down down right up up left then whatever parts? I never understood how to do that kind of crossover correctly.
It's just footswitches. :P something everyone kinda has to learn how to do, it's not the easiest thing at first.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:30 AM   #5
Mau5
FFR Player

Mother of god haha.
Teach me..
Mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #6
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk

Dayum, never seen that chart before. Looks fun as hell, although I think the end is a bit too relentless for me to have a go at since I've not played in about a year. Try Zetorux's chart, it also has some forced footswitches through the incredibly awkward placement of rolls! Good job on such a crazy score on that one though, and good luck 99ing it

Random, why is there so much silence after the song? Looks like there's about another minute till the end judging by the top bar! O_o

Quote:

This might help a little? Basically, the patterns flow really nicely if you use both feet one after another on the same arrow. If you pause the chart and look at a section and try to imagine doing it you'll see what I mean, but it takes a bit of practice to nail it down. Hopefully the video will help you see what I mean a little!

Last edited by wildfireskunk; 02-20-2012 at 07:28 AM..
wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:23 AM   #7
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Dat doublestepping

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:30 AM   #8
DJRiDDeR
God

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post
Dayum, never seen that chart before. Looks fun as hell, although I think the end is a bit too relentless for me to have a go at since I've not played in about a year. Try Zetorux's chart, it also has some forced footswitches through the incredibly awkward placement of rolls! Good job on such a crazy score on that one though, and good luck 99ing it

Random, why is there so much silence after the song? Looks like there's about another minute till the end judging by the top bar! O_o

This might help a little? Basically, the patterns flow really nicely if you use both feet one after another on the same arrow. If you pause the chart and look at a section and try to imagine doing it you'll see what I mean, but it takes a bit of practice to nail it down. Hopefully the video will help you see what I mean a little!
I have 17ex 3 miss on brainfog, I used to own a Dedicab, I'm nothing like I am now....check out my previous videos! =D I'm still getting used to FA'ing on this machine and what not.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:45 AM   #9
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRiDDeR View Post
I have 17ex 3 miss on brainfog, I used to own a Dedicab, I'm nothing like I am now....check out my previous videos! =D I'm still getting used to FA'ing on this machine and what not.
I didn't realise you'd gotten rid of it, what happened? I used to watch your videos a lot back when you were posting, I'm aware of your channel :3

No Dedicabs in the entire of the UK over here, we all have to work on upgrades. The one in my video is my own, but I lost access to it a while ago as it has to be stored at a friends house about 100km away. It's been a year, but I think my arcade is about to upgrade an old DDR Euromix 1 into an ITG2 for me :3

Old 02-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #10
DJRiDDeR
God

Quote:
I didn't realise you'd gotten rid of it, what happened? I used to watch your videos a lot back when you were posting, I'm aware of your channel :3

No Dedicabs in the entire of the UK over here, we all have to work on upgrades. The one in my video is my own, but I lost access to it a while ago as it has to be stored at a friends house about 100km away. It's been a year, but I think my arcade is about to upgrade an old DDR Euromix 1 into an ITG2 for me :3
=D thanks for watching my videos! I will be making more now! It's just nice to know people watch and stuff. I hope everything works out with that machine! Hopefully it gets upgraded
Old 02-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #11
Anaru
Banned
FFR Veteran

daym..
Anaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #12
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Oh boy, he's back again. First time since New Years? (when I ran into you? =P)

Also, which one's better? This one or CFP's?
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #13
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish

Quote:

It's amazing how awkward that pattern is at start.. when you learn it not so much. Sick stuff ridder, dont you still have your own machine though?
Old 02-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #14
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91

Quote:
Ohhhh, okay. You just use your right then your left foot on the down down part, never thought of doing that. That's pretty awkward though, going to have to practice it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #15
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Ohhhh, okay. You just use your right then your left foot on the down down part, never thought of doing that. That's pretty awkward though, going to have to practice it
It takes a little while to be able to get used to reading so differently to usual, and you also have to make sure you're quicker on your feet as you need to tap and then also lift the foot off of the panel before the next one hits it, but once you can do it you feel damn good! And some of the charts that have this kinda pattern are so much fun. Download Mad Matts Loaded Futurepack pack for a few easy-hard charts that have those patterns!

Old 02-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #16
BigBoss37
Veteran Member
FFR Veteran

holy fuc----
BigBoss37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #17
albaneenesk8r
I Fap For Justice
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to albaneenesk8r Send a message via MSN to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Yahoo to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Skype™ to albaneenesk8r

your better at jacking with your feet... than I am with my fingers.. well played sir.. well played
My hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04im View Post
u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass
albaneenesk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #18
DJRiDDeR
God

Thank you!
Old 02-20-2012, 11:27 PM   #19
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e

dem jacks . . .
Old 02-20-2012, 11:40 PM   #20
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

dem footswitches*

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote