noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Permissions List and Information v8

Post #1
Information

If there are any issues with permissions being changed, updated or removed, report it by posting in this thread.
You may also post a message on my profile and I will update the thread as soon as possible.

Please refer to the v9 Spreadsheet for up-to-date information on the current state of any & all permissions listed in this thread, linked below.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Thanks - gold stinger

Table of contents

Post #1 : Information
  • Previous Permission Threads
  • Stepcharts and the FFR Batch
  • Site Requiring Accounts
  • Open Source Audio
  • Requesting Permission
  • Copyright, Permission, Public Domain and You

Post #2 : Blanket and Limited Artist Permissions (A-L)

Post #3 : Blanket and Limited Artist Permissions (M-Z)

Post #4 : Label Permissions

Post #5 : Links to Permission Posts

Post #6 : Denied Artist Permissions

Post #9 : Changelog

Previous Permission Threads

Stepcharts and the FFR Batch

The batch thread is the place to go for information on stepchart submissions to Flash Flash Revolution.

If you are wondering how to make a stepchart, as well as for FFR, take a look at this guide by Goldenwind and this DDRDream Studio guide by MarioNintendo

Site Requiring Accounts

Muzie
Muzie requires you to log in to download mp3s. (courtesy of Ghakimx)
User: mombastical@gmail.com
Pass: flashrev

Nicovideo (courtesy of Ghakimx)
User: ds-af@live.com
Pass: sakura-era

If any of the above usernames and/or passwords don't work, post about it in this thread.

Open Source Audio

http://www.archive.org/details/audio (check the Creative Commons licenses for any song you download)

http://www.bmsoffighters.net/ (convert the .bms files for the audio)
http://manbow.nothing.sh/event/event...t_def&event=64 (convert .bms files for the audio)

http://earmilk.com/ (see this post)

Requesting Permission

Before requesting permission, make sure to verify if the artist/label isn't listed in this thread. This is important to avoid multiple users contacting the same artist or label for their permission more than once.

When you ask for permission, be sure to include:

• What FFR actually is (include facts, statistics, the basics of gameplay).
• That FFR is non-profit (the site doesn't get any money from the use of their songs).
• A link to the site.
• A list of artists who have already given permission (a link to this thread is fine).
• Confirmation that their music is safe and will not be available to download.
You can also refer to this thread when asking a new artist.

Remember, we are requesting to use their music, so take care to be respectful and let them know that it's a privilege to have them on our site.

Here's a thorough guide on how you can ask for permission :
(information taken from this thread)

[spoiler]
Note: Credit for everything listed in this thread goes out to TheRapingDragon.
Aside from the v1, this v2 explains and demonstrates how to effectively and properly get the permission of song artists (v1) and how the results of your permission gets are handled now-a-days (v2).

So, you've just heard some awesome music and want it in FFR? Well, you've come to the right place.
This thread is going to try to help you go through the stages of trying to get a permission.

Step One - Be accurate.

Before you even begin to try to get a permission you have to make sure that all of your information is accurate and correct. Make sure that you have the right author / song title / album title (where applicable). Make sure it's not a remix or something like that which could get FFR in trouble with the original author who never gave permission for the remix in the first place.

The other reason for accuracy is so that you show the recipient of the email that you know what you are talking about.

Depending on what you are going for you will need to follow a different step. If:

- You are asking an independent artist / group for their permission then go to step 2.

- You are asking a signed artist / group for their permission or a record label for any artist at all then go to step 3

Step Two: Independent Artists / Groups

The beauty about independent artists is that they have no record company or label (or they own the label themselves) and so you only need to send one email.

Make sure to be absolutely certain that they don't have a label. Once you are certain try to find a contact address for them. This could either be an email or a letter. Some good places to check for contact points for independent artists are wikipedia, their official website, or myspace (or similar musical outlets such as last.fm).

Once you have an email address you can send the email to them. I prepared a template email that can be used:

Here's one of the more formal templates available and widely used for independent artists and/or groups:

Quote:
Dear (band / artist name).

My name is (your name). I'm wondering if I could have a minute of your time to request permission to use (songs / whatever) in a free online rhythm game called FlashFlashRevolution. The website is www.flashflashrevolution.com.

FFR is an online rhythm based game where you hit arrows in time with music. The music is streamed and both the game and music cannot be downloaded. FFR was started in 2002 and we currently have 25,000 active players and 46,000 monthly unique visitors.

The full list of artists we have permission for can be seen in the following link:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=140821

FFR is a free-to-play website and does not earn any money from these songs. We do not sell or redistribute the music either. Your music will not be sold or available for download.

I feel that if we got your permission to use your songs on our website then we would be able to get more people into your music and that we would have some incredible files for people to play.

In conclusion, I am writing for permission to use your songs on FlashFlashRevolution.com. You do not have to permit whole albums, even a song or two would be enough if that is all you want to offer.

(Alternative for the above paragraph: Ask for specific songs or albums that you want, for example:In conclusion, I am writing for permission to "song 1" and "song 3" on FlashFlashRevolution.com. I feel that these songs would be an amazing addition to FFR and I hope that you will give permission for these two songs).

If you have any more questions regarding my request, or have any other questions at all then please email me at the following address:

(your email)

I look forward to a reply in the future. Thank you for your time.

Yours Sincerely,

(your name)

Step Three: Artists / Groups that are signed to a record label

This does vary from label to label but ultimately your final email will be around the same. The first thing to do is find out which label the artist or group is with. This can most likely be found on wikipedia.

Secondly, you need to go to the labels website and make sure if you can find any "terms of service" or "artist / license request" forms or information on either. (Usually located at the bottom of these sites, are links for the ToS and artist/license requests.) These will usually give you information on how a label feels about distributing the music of their artists. It can also tell you if the label will expect royalties for anything to do with any of their artists.

If you can't find anything like this then you can move on. If you do find a form, and it doesn't mention royalties, then you should use that form to apply for request for music to be put into FFR.

If none of the above is applicable then you'll need to move on to emails.

The ideal route is to send two emails. One to the artist / group and one to the record label. If a band is linked with multiple labels and you aren't sure which label is the right one for what you are asking permission for, then you may have to email every single label and explain the situation.

The following emails are what I suggest as templates for your two emails:

TO THE BAND / ARTIST:

Quote:
Dear (band / artist name).

My name is (your name). I'm wondering if I could have a minute of your time to request permission to use (songs / whatever) in a free online rhythm game called FlashFlashRevolution. The website is www.flashflashrevolution.com.

FFR is an online rhythm based game where you hit arrows in time with music. The music is streamed and both the game and music cannot be downloaded. FFR was started in 2002 and we currently have 25,000 active players and 46,000 monthly unique visitors.

The full list of artists we have permission for can be seen in the following link:

May I just take a moment to say that FFR is a free-to-play website and FFR does not earn any money from these songs. We do not sell or redistribute the music either. Your music will not be sold or made available for download.

I feel that if we got your permission to use your songs on our website then we would be able to get more people into your music and that we would have some incredible files for people to play.

I understand that you are with (record label) and I have sent an email to them as well to request this permission, but I thought it would be fair to email you as well, especially as this is your music I am requesting. I am especially interested in (song / album) and hope that you can give permission for us to use it or tell me what way I should go about requesting this permission from your record label.

I just want to repeat that we will not make any money out of this. If you give us permission then we will buy the (album / song) ourselves. As well as that, with your (song / album) in FFR you will get free publicity and hopefully more people will come to appreciate your music as I do.

In conclusion, I am writing for permission to use (song / album) on FlashFlashRevolution.com. You do not have to permit everything I've asked for, even a song or two would be greatly appreciated.

If you have any more questions regarding my request, or have any other questions at all then please email me at the following address:

(your email)

Yours Sincerely,

(your name)
TO THE RECORD LABEL:

Quote:
Dear (record label).

May I just take a moment to say that FFR is a free-to-play website and FFR does not earn any money from these songs. We do not sell or redistribute the music either. If any permission is given then we will buy the albums / songs ourselves and we don't make any money out of this. On the other hand, the artists you allow permission for will get free publicity on our website and it may entice more people to buy their albums.

I feel that if we got your permission to use your songs on our website then we would have some incredible files for people to play. Permission for even one or two songs from one artist would still be greatly appreciated.

In conclusion, I am writing for permission to use (song / album / artist) on FlashFlashRevolution.com. However, as I've said, you do not have to permit everything I've asked for, even a song or two from any artist would be greatly appreciated.

(your email)

Yours Sincerely,

(your name)

Step Three and ¾: Artists / Groups that require Japanese Translation

We now have a Japanese-translated version of the template (thanks to Jimerax for providing translation and XelNya for rediscovering it), that can assist in reaching out to those that may use Japanese as a first language. As with other templates, it is editable, but do keep in-mind that you should consider the accuracy of any edits made to the template, such-as the Author's name / Label name, as well as any music content that might be in Japanese or otherwise.

Reminder that when sending out copies of the template, that you're copying the URL links correctly within the template. (right-click the link, copy link address, paste. Copying just the text may cause it to substitute dots or shortening that will break the link.)

TO THE BAND / ARTIST:

Quote:
[ARTIST NAME HERE]、

はじめまして、[YOUR NAME HERE]と申します。
FlashFlashRevolution(FFR)というゲームでの貴殿の楽曲の使用許可につきましてお伺いしたく存じます。

以下サイトの説明になりますが、ホームページはこちらになります。
https://www.flashflashrevolution.com/

FFRは無料のオンラインゲームで、DDRのように流れてくる矢印を音楽に合わせてキーボードを叩くゲームです。2002年に開設され、現在180万人以上のユーザーがいます。

こちらが今まで楽曲の使用許可をいただきましたアーティストの一覧です。
https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...d.php?t=140821

ゲームはどなたでも無料でプレイでき、有料コンテンツはありません。楽曲はフラッシュ化されるため、曲データを直接ダウンロードはできないようになっております。

サイトの説明が長くなりましたが、貴殿の楽曲につきまして、可能な範囲で構いませんので、FFRでの使用についてご許可いただけましたら幸いです。

(*)

もし何かご質問がありましたら、こちらのメールアドレスまでご連絡いただいてよろしいでしょうか。
[EMAIL ADDRESS USED TO SEND THE REQUEST HERE]

最後までお読みいただきありがとうございました。
それでは、ご返信の程お待ちしております。

敬具
[YOUR NAME HERE]

----------------------------------------------

Insert this these in (*) section, if needed (song list). You can just reply with this list when the artist ask about it.
----------------------------------------------
現時点で、もし可能でしたらこれらの楽曲を使用させていただきたいと考えております。
[LIST OF SONGS YOU'D WANT HERE.]
-----------------------------------------------

This is frequently asked material that can be added beforehand too.
Song name, artist's name, the link for your site will be credited on the song list page in FFR.

曲名、アーティスト名、ホームページのリンクに関してはサイト内にクレジットさせていただきます。
Step Four: Results

This is the most important part, how will everything turn out. There are various possibilities and I'll cover as many as I can.

1. An independent artist / band says yes to your request.

If this is the case, well done. You've got a permission! Now, to verify your permission, you should post a screenshot of your emails (sent to and from), along with a URL to the artist's website in this thread. Following that, if you wish to send an email thanking the artist/group, feel free to use this example:

Quote:
Dear (artist / band)

Thank you for your permission to use (whatever they offered). This is greatly appreciated and I'll let FFR know shortly. If you would like, once a song has been put into the game I can email you again to give you a link for the final result?

Again, I just want to say thank you for your permission.

Yours Sincerely,

(your name)
2. An independent artist / band says no to your request.

No worries, it happens. Still send them another email. Again a template for you:

Quote:
Dear (artist / band)

I'm sorry to hear that you won't give permission for (whatever) but I want to just thank you for replying to my email.

Good luck in the future and I look forward to future (songs / albums).

Yours Sincerely,

(your name)
3. An independent artist / band doesn't reply.

Give it at least a week. If you hear no reply then just send another email. Something along the lines of:

Quote:
Dear (artist / band)

I am writing to you again with regards to the email I sent you on (date) about permission for (song / album) to be used in our free online rhythm game at www.flashflashrevolution.com.

I understand that you must be very busy but if I could just have a moment of your time then I would really appreciate a reply to that email. Even if the email is only to say why you can or cannot give permission, that in itself would be enough.

Thanks again for your time and I hope to hear a reply shortly.

Yours Sincerely,

(your name)
4. A record label replies saying yes.

Again, congratulations, but still be polite and send another email to the record label, something like:

Quote:
Dear (record label / or person's name if someone personally emailed you)

Thank you very much for your permission to use (song / album / artist), I will let FFR know shortly. Once that happens we will start the process of getting steps put to the music and after a few months hopefully a file will be added to the game.

Once again I want to thank you for your permission and for taking the time to reply to my email.

Yours Sincerely,

(your name)
5. A record label replies saying no.

Quote:
Dear (record label / or person's name if someone personally emailed you)

I understand your reasons for not allowing permission but want to thank you for replying to my email.

I wish you and all of your artists the best of luck in the future.

Yours Sincerely,

(your name)
6. A record label doesn't reply.

This is probably the most likely case as most record labels are gay like that. If anything, you should still try to send a follow-up email:

Quote:
Dear (record label)

I am writing to you again with regards to the email I sent you on (date) about permission for (song / album / artist) to be used in our free online rhythm game at www.flashflashrevolution.com.

I understand that you must be very busy but if I could just have a moment of your time then I would really appreciate a reply to that email. Even if the email is only to say why you can or cannot give permission, that in itself would be enough.

Thanks again for your time and I hope to hear a reply shortly.

Yours Sincerely,

(your name)

And there you have it. When asking for permissions, always, ALWAYS remember the most important parts:

- Be polite.
- Be accurate in what you want.
- Email everyone involved with the song / artist to increase your chances of a reply and also out of politeness.

Copyright, Permission, Public Domain and You

Information from this section was taken from this thread.

It's been suggested that as a general service to the stepfile making population of the site, that an overview of how copyright works with respect to permissions for FFR would be a good idea.

Speaking generally, any work created by somebody, especially artistic works or "works of the mind" (That's music, literature, etc) is their property and cannot be used without their express permission. With regards to FFR this generally must take the form of express written consent, and may need to be doublechecked by requiring the person claiming to have recieved such consent to put the site administration in touch with the artist to confirm that permission was given.

FFR will not use any music that is someone else's intellectual property without such consent.

This doesn't mean, however, that every piece of music you could possibly want to use requires permission from the artist. Copyright is not permanant in any area of the world that I know of, and eventually, all works enter what is called "The Public Domain"

Works in the public domain can be used by anybody for any reason without any need to seek permission.

The primary legal concept dealing with entry of works into the public domain is called the "Berne Convention" It is an agreement that has been signed by 163 different countries, including every major country I believe has any likely chance to have generated music we'd want to step for FFR.

The basic premise of the Berne Convention as it regards music says this:

1/ Countries can set the length of copyright to anything they want as long as it is NOT LESS THAN 50 YEARS AFTER THE DEATH OF THE AUTHOR,

2/ The copyright law applies in the country that the work is being used in now, regardless of where it originated

3/ None of the countries are allowed to require formal registration of copyright to grant copyright protection

So, for our purposes, anything that was made by someone who died FROM JANUARY 1st 1958 AND ON IS COPYWRITTEN AND YOU MUST GET PERMISSION TO USE no matter who made it, where you live, where they lived, anything. If they died from 1958 on, automatically you need permission to use it.

But as point 1/ suggests, countries can extend this further if they are so inclined, and in fact many (read: most of them) have extended that minimum from 50 years to 70 years (This covers the United States, and the Entire European Union from the get go) That means ANYTHING PUBLISHED BY SOMEONE WHO DIED FROM 1938 ON IS PROTECTED and you must get permission to use it.

As you'd expect, there are naturally exceptions to this, depending on when the countries signed on to the Berne Convention, and older stuff has seperate laws, so I'm going to go through a couple countries with specific differences from the 70 year standard.

United States - 70 years after death for anything published after 1978. 95 years after publication, or 120 years after creation whichever is shorter, for anything anonymously published or made for hire since 1978. Anything published before 1923 is public domain regardless of the circumstances around its publication

Canada - 50 years after death, as per Berne, not extended to 70

The whole EU - A flat 70 years after death of the artist

Japan - 50 years, as per Berne, not extended to 70

France - 74 years, 272 days; 100 years for anything copywritten by somebody who died actively in service in either world war

India - 60 years after death

Mexico - 75 years after death

Spain - 80 years after death (between 1879-1987) 70 otherwise

United Kingdom - 70 except for music, which is 50

So pretty much universally, anything made by someone who died after 1958 is protected, and anything between 1938-1958 will depend on the country you live in.

That covers the legality surrounding simply using somebody's song with FFR. But then we get into the issue of remixes, and the permissions surrounding those.

The primary legal term with regards to remixes is "Fair Use" which governs the legal ability of someone to use copyrighted material without permission from the holder of the copyright.

Remember, Fair Use isn't a legal state, it's a legal defense. Falling under the usual definition of fair use doesn't make you immune to being sued, it just counts as one of the ways you could defend against a lawsuit. So don't think that fair use makes you immune to legal problems.

Fair use is an element of copyright law that, as of yet, is still pretty unique to the United States, but then since Berne Convention countries (pretty much everybody) respect the copyright laws of the country where the use is taking place, rather than where the work came from, and FFR is American, generally fair use will apply.

There are four aspects of your use that are considered when fair use comes up:

1/ the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes.

Basically, the less money you intend to make from using it, and the more contributory and useful your use is, the more likely it is to be ruled fair use. If you are intending to advance knowledge or the progress of the arts, you're in good shape. If your use is transformative rather than derivative, you are probably engaging in fair use.

2/ the nature of the copyrighted work

You're more likely to find a ruling of fair use if the work is non-fictional since the information involved can be arguably better off freely available for the public good. Works of fiction are harder to suggest why you should be able to supercede their copyright. It would seem to me, though I'm no lawyer, that with regards to music, this is a very minor concern compared to 1/

3/ The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole

A 10-second sample used in a remix of a 5 minute song is much better than taking the entire song and say, adding cowbell. The less of the original you use the better.

4/ the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work

If your remix is in the same style and genre as the original, and you're planning on selling it as an album of remixes of that artist, chances are you aren't engaging in fair use, because you're likely going to damage the market for sales of the original. Using some classical music in a hardcore death metal remix? Probably okay.

So that's fair use. Once again, this is a legal defense, not a legal protection. You're ALWAYS better off contacting the artist of the work for permission than to simply remix and assume you are safe.

The effect of this though, is that when we want to use work by remixers, if we have their permission to use their remix, we have a legal defense of the assumption that their work falls under fair use, and that if anybody tried to claim legally that we can stolen their work via remix, we could direct them to the artist whose remix we used, and have them argue fair use.

I get the feeling that I've messed up some comparative numbers with regards to works produced by a certain year by people who've died by a certain other year, so if anything here seems off to you, or you want some more in depth explanation, please just let me know, and I'll do my best to fix it up.

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-30-2023 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: Nicovideo also courtesy of Ghakimx
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2015, 10:43 PM   #2
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Blanket and Limited Artist Permissions (A-L) v8

Post #2
Blanket and Limited Artist Permissions (A-L)

Searching
• Using this page from the FFR Wiki : http://ffr.fandom.com/wiki/Genre
• Suggested tags :

Broken Beat
Downtempo
Electro-Industrial
Electronic
Flashcore
IDM
Folktronica
Glitchcore
Grime
Indietronica
Live Electronics
Progressive Electronic
Trip Hop
Witch House

Club
Dance
EDM
Electro
Electronic Dance Music
Euro Rave
Eurobeat
Hard Dance
J-Dance
Moombahcore
Moombahton
NRG
Rave

Artcore
Dancecore
Digital Hardcore
Freeform
Freeform Hardcore
Frenchcore
Gabber
Happy Hardcore
Hardcore
Hardcore Techno
J-Core
Lolicore
Mashcore
Noisecore
Nu Style Gabber
Speedcore
Terrorcore
Trancecore
UK Hardcore

Acid Techno
Ambient Techno
Hyper Techno
J-Techno
Schranz
Speed Techno
Techno
Techno Pop

Acid Trance
Euro-Trance
Hard Trance
Hardstyle
J-Trance
Light Trance
Progressive Trance
Trance

Big Room
Disco House
Electro House
Fidget House
Ghettotech
Hard House
House
Nu-Disco
Progressive House

2-Step
Brostep
Drumstep
Dubstep
Dubstyle
Liquid Dubstep
Trapstep
UK Bass

Atmospheric Drum and Bass
Big Beat
Breakbeat
Breakcore
Drill and Bass
Drum and Bass
Jungle
Junglestep
Liquid Drum and Bass
Raggacore
Symphonic Breakcore
Techstep

8-bit
Bitpop
Chiptune
Picopop
Video Game Music

Ambient
Drone
EBM
Experimental
Field Recordings
Futurepop
Glitch
Harsh Noise
Industrial
Mashup
New Age
Noise
Plunderphonics
Turntablism

Alternative Metal
Atmospheric Sludge Metal
Black Metal
Christian Metal
Cybergrind
Death Metal
Deathcore
Doom Metal
Electronicore
Folk Metal
Grindcore
Heavy Metal
Industrial Metal
Instrumental Metal
Mathcore
Melodic Death Metal
Melodic Metalcore
Metal
Metalcore
Neoclassical Metal
Nintendocore
Nu Metal
Power Metal
Progressive Metal
Speed Metal
Stoner Metal
Symphonic Metal
Thrash
Thrash Metal

Emo
Emo-Pop
Hardcore Punk
Melodic Hardcore
Pop Punk
Post-Hardcore
Punk
Punk Rock
Screamo
Ska Punk
Skate Punk

Acoustic Rock
Alternative Rock
Christian Rock
Cinematic Rock
Classical Rock
Comedy Rock
Dance-Punk
Darkwave
Easy Rock
Electronic Rock
Epic Rock
Experimental Rock
Funk Rock
Hard Rock
Indie Rock
Industrial Rock
Instrumental Rock
J-Rock
Orchestral Rock
Piano Rock
Piano Rock
Pop Rock
Post-Rock
Power Pop
Progressive Rock
Psychedelic Rock
Rock
Southern Rock
Stoner Rock
Synth Rock

Colorpop
Dance-Pop
Disco
Easy Listening
Electropop
Eurodance
Europop
Funk
Happy Pop
Indie Pop
J-Pop
K-Pop
Pop
R&B
Soul
Synth Pop

Boom Bap
Christian Hip Hop
Conscious Hip Hop
Crunk
Crunkcore
East Coast Hip Hop
Freestyle
Glitch Hop
Hip Hop
Horrorcore
Indie Hip Hop
Instrumental Hip Hop
Nerdcore
Rap
Trap

Avant-Folk
Bluegrass
Blues
Bossa Nova
Celtic
Chinese Folk Music
Country
Dub
Ethnic
Folk
Indie Folk
Irish Folk Music
Irish Waltz
Latin American Music
Oriental
Ragtime
Reggae
Samba
Ska
Spanish Folk Music
Tribal
World

Acid Jazz
Big Band
Jazz
Jazz Fusion
Nu Jazz
Swing

Classical
Classical Crossover
Classical Music
Classical Waltz
Dirge
Ensemble
Modern Classical
Orchestral
Piano
Post-Modern
Symphony
Violin
Waltz

Acoustic
Alternative
Avant-Garde
Ballad
Chill
Comedy
Contemporary
Cyber
Epic
Fusion
Glam
Happy
Healing
Indie
Instrumental
Kirby
Liquid
Meme
Misc
Novelty
Progressive
Psychedelic
Steampunk
Synth
Touhou
Vocaloid

Permissions (A-L)

The format for blanket and limited permission listing goes as follows
Artist Name [ Genres ] : Details of permission

#

11:51 [ Alternative / Ballad ]
3 Mile Scream [ Melodic Metalcore / Melodic Death Metal / Death Metal / Metal / Thrash / Screamo ]
403 [ Speed Metal / Symphonic Metal / Power Metal / Neoclassical Metal / Rock ]
40mP [ Happy / Swing / J-Pop / Vocaloid ]
44teru-k / xholic [ Trance / Nu Style Gabber / Breakbeat / Big Beat ]
4BIT BONSAI [ 8-bit / Electro / Electronic / Psychedelic ]
4Lung
586rick [ Techno / Trance / Video Game Music / Classical Rock ]
8BitUzz [ 8-bit / Electronic ]
95 Rocks [ Club / Disco House / Techno ]

A

Aaron Zimmer [ Rock ]
ABG [ Video Game Music / Trance / Techno ]
Acid Paradox [ Dubstep / Classical / Techno / Drum and Bass ]
Action Adventure World [ Hip Hop / Nerdcore / Rock / Video Game Music ]
AD794 : Can only do the オリジ ナル / Original songs, otherwise known as the first section that appears in the music page
Adamaja456 [ Techno / Trance / Instrumental ]
Addictia [ Breakbeat / Electronic / Dubstep / Liquid Drum and Bass / Hardstyle ]
Adrenaline [ Alternative / Crunk / Rock ]
The Adventures of Duane and BrandO [ Hip Hop / Rap / Nerdcore / Video Game Music ]
Ad Vesperum [ Melodic Death Metal ]
ÆØNS / AEONS [ Electronic / Deep House / Trap ] : Request to have a link to their SoundCloud
Æon Spoke / Aeon Spoke [ Alternative Rock / Pop Rock / Progressive Rock / Acoustic Rock ]
Aerodrone
AEROjet [ Techno / House / Drum and Bass / Hip Hop / Acoustic / Dance / Jazz Fusion / Breakbeat ]
Aeterna / sakura080789 [ Light Trance / Ambient / Rave ]
Æther Realm [*? ]
AETOS [ Drum and Bass ]
Against the Fire [ Alternative / Pop Punk / Rock ]
a_hisa
Ahr2nd
Airia [ Electronic Dance Music / Pop / Trap ] : Would like to know when a song gets in-game.
A&J [ Orchestral / Video Game Music / Piano / Dance ]
AKHT [ Epic Rock / J-Rock / Video Game Music / Rock / Jazz / Eurobeat ]
Alex Szahala : Unsure of specific conditions
The Algorithm
Alias Conrad Coldwood / ACC [ Video Game Music ] : Step only songs by Alias Conrad Coldwood in the OFF soundtracks
Aliceffekt [ Industrial / Glitch / Chiptune / Ambient / Lolicore / Witch House / IDM / Experimental ] : Permission not defined
Allison Crowe : Use only songs from this thread
All Levels at Once [ Electronic / Glitch Hop / Electro / House / Colorpop ]
AllRise [ Pop Punk / Rock ]
Allusive
The Almost [ Alternative Rock / Post-Hardcore ]
Alucard [ Progressive Rock / Punk Rock / Rock ]
American Me [ Metal ]
American Trash Republic [ Hip Hop ]
Amy Hedges : Ask her first
Anberlin [ Alternative Rock / Christian Rock ]
Andreas Kuch
An Endless Sporadic [ Progressive Metal / Progressive Rock ]
Animal Alpha [ Alternative Metal / Metal / Punk / Rock ]
Animal-Style : Needs to message what song you wanna use, and need to message after it's in
Anomalie
AnonyWolf [ Dance / Ambient / Techno / Trance / Reggae / Junglestep / Acid Trance / Avant-Garde ] : Can use any songs available on SoundCloud or Bandcamp
Anth0n [ Techno ]
Anthony Blackman / The BoxX [ Chiptune / Speedcore ]
Antihoney [ Ambient ] : Cannot use "Stars on My Window"
Antinomie / Nemystic [ Techno / Euro Dance ]
antiPLUR Permission only for the song Speed of Link
Anwar Louis / championanwar [ Glitchcore / Chill / Hip Hop / House / Ambient ] : PM him before stepping his stuff
API : Cannot step Paradise on E remix
Aquellex / GammaBlaster : Blanket for anything on SoundCloud without a [OLD] tag. You can contact Aquellex if you want to step something tagged as [OLD].
Aqua Nintendo [ Trance / Electronic / Drum and Bass ]
Arktisk / David Poore [ Hardcore ]
Army of Freshmen [ Power Pop / Pop Punk / Punk Rock / Pop Rock / Rock ]
Arrowhead [ Drumstep / Glitch Hop / EDM ]
ArtAttack [ Dance / Trance / Hip Hop / Electronic / Dubstep ]
Artificial Fear [ Video Game Music / Metal / Rock ]
As Cities Burn [ Indie / Progressive / Rock ]
asha / Ethnotronica [ Ethnic / Ambient / Big Beat / Easy Listening ] : Follow CC license
Ashens / Stuart Ashen : Permission only extends to the song Liquid Filth.
Ashix / The Sapphire Dragon [ House / Hardstyle / Trance / Dubstep / Glitch Hop / Electronic / EDM ] : Can only use songs with a download link
ASK [ Rave / Techno / Happy Hardcore ]
AsphyxZero [ Speedcore / Breakcore / Experimental / Glitch / Dubstep / Chiptune / IDM ]
Atomic Sphere [ Techno / Drum and Bass / Ambient / IDM / Artcore ] : Can also request MP3s
atomiku / Atomic Inc / Bass Piratez [ Techno / Club / Trance / Hardstyle]
Atom tha Immortal [ Hip Hop ]
Attack Attack! [ Electronicore / Metalcore / Pop Punk / Electronic / Techno ]
At the Throne of Judgment [ Death Metal / Metal / Thrash Metal ]
August Burns Red [ Metalcore / Progressive Metal / Mathcore / Rock ]
Aural Vampire : Need to message after songs are in
Automatic Loveletter [ Pop Rock / Alternative Rock / Acoustic Rock / Emo / Rock ]
Aviators [ Dance / Electronic / House / Dubstep / Indie Pop / Rock / Trance / Alternative ]
Azedia
Azell [ Vocaloid / Piano / New Age / Electronic / Video Game Music ] : Limited permission not defined
Azpb Djbread
Azul Productions

B

B0UNC3 : Cannot step "Paradise On E"
Basshunter [ Euro-Trance / Eurodance / Techno ]
Bassnectar [ Breakbeat / Dubstep / Glitch ]
Bayside [ Pop Punk / Emo-Pop / Alternative Rock / Emo / Acoustic Rock ]
Beatdrop [ Breakbeat / Industrial / Techno ]
beatMARIO / Cool&Create [ Techno / Euro Rave / Happy Hardcore / J-Techno ]
Beatmouse [ Drum and Bass / Electronic ]
Before Their Eyes [ Post-Hardcore / Metalcore / Pop Punk / Alternative Metal ]
Be'lakor [ Melodic Death Metal / Progressive Metal ]
Beltaine : Specific limited permission not defined
Beneath the Well [ Video Game Music / Metal ]
Ben Fisher / Original Ography [ Hip Hop / Rap / Freestyle ]
Benjamin Robert Tubb [ Blues / Ragtime ]
The Berzerker [ Grindcore / Death Metal / Harsh Noise / Industrial Metal / Speedcore ]
Between the Buried and Me [ Progressive Metal / Metalcore / Mathcore / Alternative Rock / Alternative Metal ]
Bexarametric [ Drum and Bass / Electronic / IDM ]
Bidwell [ Alternative / Pop / Rock ]
A Billion Ernies [ Indie / Ska ]
BilliumMoto
Bill Kiley : Only the 2 songs Boss of Nova and Headless Beast from the game Pause Ahead.
Bit Upper [ Techno / Trance / Rave / Acid Techno / Happy Hardcore / Big Beat / J-Techno / Hardcore / Experimental ]
Bjra [ Dubstep / Drum and Bass / House / Hip Hop ]
The Black Mages [ Progressive Metal / Video Game Music ] : Read this post. Cannot cut songs.
Blackmill [ Easy Listening / Dance / Dubstep / Electronic ]
A Black Rose Burial [ Deathcore / Melodic Metalcore / Death Metal / Experimental / Grindcore ]
Blake Robinson / The Synthetic Orchestra : See this thread
Blarsa [ Electronic / Dance / Techno ]
BlazingDragon [ Contemporary / Dirge / Classical ]
Bleed Binary [ Techno / Trance / Classical Music / Rock / Drum and Bass / Orchestral / Dubstep / Dance / Electronic ]
thebleedingalarm [ Post-Hardcore / Rock / Ambient ]
Bligh [ Indie Pop / Indie Rock ]
bLiNd
Blitz Lunar [ 8-bit / Chiptune ]
Blue Satellite
BlueScreenRemix : Artist must be explicitly credited with a link to their site
Blue Stahli [ Industrial Rock / Industrial Metal / Electro-Industrial / Electronic / Drum and Bass / Electronic Rock / Alternative Metal ]
Bolivard : Status of the permission is unclear. Make sure to contact Bolivard before submitting your song in-game.
Bong-Ra [ Breakcore / Raggacore / Jungle / Cybergrind / Drum and Bass / Breakbeat ]
Bouncing Souls : Tass has the 2 albums that were allowed to step songs from
Bound in Oblivion [ Electro / Electronic / Industrial ]
Boy vs. Bacteria [ 8-bit ]
Boyinaband [ Rock / Dubstep / Metal / Drumstep / Glitch Hop / Electro / Orchestral / Drum and Bass ]
Braille [ Christian Hip Hop / Conscious Hip Hop / Hip Hop / Boom Bap / Rap ]
BrainCells [ Video Game Music / Rock ]
Bratkilla Only permission for "Love and Care", PM customstuff for the song
Breakbeat Heartbeat / A-OK [ Chiptune / Breakbeat / Breakcore / Techno / IDM / Alternative / Electro / Pop Punk ]
Break of Reality [ Cinematic Rock / Post-Modern ]
Breathe Carolina [ Electropop / Synth Pop / Crunkcore / Emo-Pop / Electronic Rock / Electronic ]
BreeD [ Drum and Bass / Techno ]
Broken NVEP : Can only step "Reactionary" off of free album
Bronyfield [ Orchestral / Video Game Music / Metal / Rock ]
The Brooklyn Duo
Buff Dubstep [ Dubstep / Rap ]
Bumblefoot [ Alternative Rock / Hard Rock / Experimental Rock / Heavy Metal ] : See this post
The Bunny the Bear
Burden of a Day [ Christian Metal / Post-Hardcore / Screamo ]
Burn7 [ Heavy Metal / Rock / Techno / Industrial ]

C

Caine1989 [ Dubstep / Dance / Instrumental Hip Hop ]
Calling of Syrens [ Metalcore / Post-Hardcore / Screamo ]
Calum Bowen [ Video Game Music / Bossa Nova ]
Camellia : Permission only for songs that start with "CTCD" on this list
CanBlaster [ Rave / Hardcore / Nu Style Gabber / Electro ]
Candyland [ Dubstep / OG / Hip Hop / Big Room / Trap / Electronic / House ]
CandySoup [ Video Game Music / Rock ]
Captain Neon [ Techno / Trance ]
Carl Burnett [ Funk ]
Cat333Pokemon [ Orchestral / Video Game Music / Rock ]
Catch 22 [ Ska Punk / Punk Rock ]
Catherine [ Metalcore / Rock ]
CBR / Coolboyrulez0 / Bitrayal / Cekond [ Electronic / House / Drum and Bass / Dubstep / Chiptune / IDM / Breakcore / Speedcore ]
ccmixter : Limited permission not defined
The CD Experience [ Acoustic / Instrumental Rock ]
ce1545 [ Electronic ]
Celas [ Electronic / J-Trance / Trance / Happy Hardcore / Techno / NRG ] : Anything on his Muzie is ok
CelestOrion [ Piano / Video Game Music / Epic ]
Celestial Aeon Project
Cellador [ Metal ]
Celldweller [ Industrial Rock / Electronic / Industrial Metal / Alternative Metal / Industrial / Electro-Industrial / Drum and Bass / Ambient / Dubstep / Trance ]
cetaka [ Misc ]
Chaos Con Queso [ Rock ]
chaoticmarin [ Chiptune / Video Game Music / Rock ]
Chaotrope
Chasers [ Happy Hardcore / Rave / Trance ]
Cheshyre
Chevron [ Breakcore / IDM / Hardcore / Experimental / Glitch / Electronic ]
chimairek [ Trance ]
Chuck Steaks [ Hip Hop / Indie / Rap ]
Circles
The Classic Crime : PM DrugstoreCowboy to use their songs
Clonepa [ Breakcore / Drum and Bass / Modern Classical / Symphonic Breakcore / IDM ]
Code 64 [ Electropop / Electro / Trance ]
ColbyArmstrong [ Techno ]
CoLD SToRAGE [ Dance / Electronic ]
Colony 5 : Only step Trust You, Colony 5, Crackhead, Like Leaves, Synchronized Hearts, Black, Knives, Pills, and Commitment
Consortium of Genius Can step all songs available for download here and here
Convex
Copy [ Club / Experimental / Electro ]
Corey Goor / Specforces : Permission only for the song 303-for me-o-me and Dream With Me
cornandbeans / Space Laces [ Happy Hardcore / Trance / Drum and Bass / Industrial / Techno / Drumstep / Brostep / Electro House ] : Blanket for cornandbeans and Space Laces aliases
CosMo [ Jazz / Piano / Vocaloid ] : Songs released on his homepage only
Cour [ Trance / Hardcore Techno / Electronic ]
Coyote Kisses [ Rock / Dubstep / Electronic / Glitch Hop ]
Cranky [ House / Rave / Drum and Bass / Techno / Trance ] The permission extends for songs released on albums and for songs in the MP3 section of his website. His remaining work should be avoided. (See Perms post)
Cuban Boys
Cuevox : Blanket for his homepage and Muzie only
Culprate [ Dubstep / Electronic / IDM ]
Curious Kontrol
customstuff [ Dubstep / Electronic / Dance / Chiptune ]
Cut Copy [ Electropop / Synth Pop / Dance-Punk ]
The Cut Scene [ Rock / Jazz / Pop / Indie ]
The Cynic Project / Cynicmusic : Contact The Cynic Project first

D

Dance Club Massacre [ Grindcore / Deathcore / Metal ]
Dance Gavin Dance [ Post-Hardcore / Funk Rock ]
DANDYskills [ Electro ]
Danimal Cannon [ 8-bit / Chiptune / Video Game Music ]
Daniwell [ J-Pop / Electropop / Novelty / Picopop / Techno Pop / Vocaloid / Happy ]
Dan Johansen [ Progressive Metal ]
Danny Pease and The Regulators [ Rock / Hip Hop / Rap ]
Dark6 [ Electronic / Techno ]
Darkesword [ Electronic / Trance / Easy Listening / Video Game Music ]
Darkest Hour [ Melodic Metalcore / Metalcore / Melodic Death Metal ]
DarK NebuLa [ Electronic / Trance / Techno ]
DarKsideE555 [ Heavy Metal / Video Game Music ]
Darkstalker-X [ Trance / Techno / House / Drum and Bass ]
Dasgust [ Electronic / Chiptune ]
Dash Myoku [ Heavy Metal / Easy Rock / Hip Hop ]
Da Tweekaz : [ UK Hardcore / Freeform / Hardcore / Gabber / Hard Trance / Hard House ] : Inform _.Spitfire._ for songs
Dave! / Speedcore Dave! [ Speedcore / Electronic ]
David Blake Mercer
Davide Cecchi / No1r [ Jazz / Rock / Trance / Classical Music / Drum and Bass ]
David Nevue [ Contemporary / Piano ]
dBu [ Touhou ] : Contact Rebirth0 beforehand
DDAMAGE [ Broken Beat / Electro / Indie ]
Dead Creation Inc [ Electronic / Industrial ]
Dead Poetic [ Post-Hardcore / Hard Rock ]
Dealicious : Notify the artist for songs added in the game
DeBisco : Notify when new songs are added in the game
DefTeaMachine / MrTea
Destroy the Runner [ Metal / Progressive Rock / Rock ]
The Devil Wears Prada [ Metalcore / Screamo / Rock / Downtempo / Christian Rock ]
Devin Martin [ Electronic / House / Techno / Drum and Bass / Dubstep ]
DEV/NULL [ Breakcore / Flashcore / Drum and Bass / Jungle / Hardcore ]
Di-Bit [ Breakcore / Glitch / Dubstep ]
die!!die!!color!!! [ Digital Hardcore / J-Core / Happy Hardcore ] : Link to shopping page in song list once in game please
Digital Explosion [ Techno / Euro-Trance ]
Dimrain47 [ Trance / Techno / Drum and Bass ]
Direct
Discotronic : Can only step "Tricky Disco"
DistantJ [ Electronic / IDM / Trance ]
Disturbed [ Alternative Metal / Nu Metal / Hard Rock / Heavy Metal ]
Dj Aerogroove : Contact Tasselfoot beforehand
DJAirWave / DJ Earthlight [ Techno ] : Permission for the individual techno song Anthrax
DJ Aligator [ Eurodance / Trance / Techno / Electronic ]
djb345t [ Hip Hop ]
DJ-Babokon [ Dubstep / House / Drum and Bass / Trance / Techno ]
DJ Bouche : See this post for more information
DJ CamBomb [ Electronic / Techno / Trance ]
DJ Chaos [ Hip Hop / Rap / Techno ]
DJ Chucky-HwS [ Hardstyle ]
DjCotts [ Happy Hardcore / Hardcore / Gabber ]
DJ Cristo [ Techno / Breakbeat / Drum and Bass ]
Dj Destruction [ Techno / Trance / Electronic ]
DJDTM [ Drum and Bass / Jazz ]
DJ Dystopia [ Electronic / Industrial / Techno ]
DjEagle [ Dance / Trance / Techno ]
DJ EAR [ Dubstep / House / UK Hardcore / Chiptune ] : Artist would like to be informed whenever a song of him gets in the game
DJ EnDorphin [ Drum and Bass / Experimental / Trip Hop ]
DJ Gammer [ UK Hardcore / Freeform / Hardcore / Gabber / Hard Trance / Hard House / Rave / Hard Dance ] : Inform _.Spitfire._ and artist when a song gets in game
DJG00N PM beforehand
DJ J-fly / iamgoodhehe : Can only step this song
dj-Jo : Email before stepping AND once a song makes it in the game.
DJ Kuhu [ Synth / Drum and Bass / Jazz / Hardcore / Classical Music ]
D-Lux [ Rap / Rock ]
DJ Mashiro [ Happy Hardcore / Techno / Pop / Hardcore ]
Dj Meas / Undercover Apple [ Electronic / Techno ]
DJ-Mustacio [ Techno / Video Game Music / Rock ]
Dj-Nate [ Dubstep / Eurodance / Trance / Drum and Bass / House / Dance ]
DJ-Nightmare [ Dance / Trance ]
djodin / sacio : Also see this thread
DJ Ossa [ Techno / Trance ]
DJ Plaeskool [ Big Beat / Instrumental Hip Hop / Techno / Trance / Electro ]
djpretzel [ Video Game Music ]
DJ-Radman [ Trance / Dance ]
Dj-Rec0il [ Drum and Bass / Classical Music / Rock / Heavy Metal ]
DJS [ Hardstyle / Gabber / Speedcore / Hardcore ]
DJ Scratchin' : PM Verra for MP3s
DJ Sharpnel [ J-Core / Speedcore / Hardcore / Gabber / Happy Hardcore / Plunderphonics / Techno / Nu Style Gabber ]
DJ Shockaleven [ Electronic / Dance / Rock / New Age / Contemporary ]
Djshox [ Electronic / Dance ]
DJ Storm-Archive : PM him first
DJ SymBiotiX / DJSBX [ Trance / Happy Pop ]
DJ Tepples [ Video Game Music ]
DJ.Utaemon [ Happy Hardcore / Trance / Nu Style Gabber ]
DJ-VIZ [ House / Trance / Hip Hop / Dance ]
Dj Waterfront [ Electronic / Techno ]
DM Ashura [ Techno ] : cannot step remixes of Konami songs or songs with licensed samples - contact bmah or DM Ashura to inquire
Doctor Dank / Dr Dank / Epiq [ Hip Hop / Rap ]
Doko Benjo [ Funk / Rock ]
Dope Gum [ House / Progressive House ]
Dougal [ UK Hardcore / Freeform / Hardcore / Gabber / Hard Trance / Hard House ] : Inform _.Spitfire._ and artist when a song gets in game
Down Goes Hollywood [ Pop Punk ]
Dr1010 [ Techno / IDM / Breakcore ]
Draigun : PM beforehand
A Dream Too Late [ Indie / Rock ]
The DriveThru Records 2007 Sampler : Only songs from this CD may be stepped
Dr. La Desh
Drop Dead, Gorgeous [ Hardcore Punk / Metal / Screamo ]
Dr. Ozi / silentoath [ Dubstep / Drum and Bass / Electro House ]
Dr. Steel / Doctor Steel [ Steampunk / Industrial / Hip Hop / Electronic / Jazz / Alternative ]
Dr. Toboggan
DrugstoreCowboy [ Funk ]
DrumUltimA [ Video Game Music / Easy Listening ]
DSMagnum [ Dubstep / Drum and Bass / Trance / Techno ]
Duran Duran Duran [ Breakcore / Electronic / Drum and Bass / Hardcore ]
D.VELOPED [ Moombahton / Electronic / Trap ]

E

East Clubbers [ Euro-Trance / Trance / Dance ]
Echelon [ Hardcore / Drum and Bass / Dubstep / Glitch Hop ]
EchozAurora [ House / Dubstep / Trance / Classical Music / Drum and Bass ]
Eclectic Method [ Dubstep / Dance ]
EIYA [ Classical Music / World / Cyber / Drum and Bass / New Age / Techno / Trance ]
Electric Dragon
ElectricWerewolf [ Chiptune / Video Game Music ]
Electrogic [ Easy Listening ]
Electronic Elation [ Drum and Bass / Happy Hardcore / Hardcore ]
Elemer : Only for the song Adrenalina.
Elizabeth [ Rock ]
Elliot X-Ell [ UK Hardcore / Hardcore ] : Inform _.Spitfire._ and artist when a song gets in game
Elmobo [ Video Game Music / Chiptune / Orchestral ]
Emarosa [ Rock ]
Emergency Broadcast Network
Emery [ Post-Hardcore / Melodic Hardcore / Emo / Hard Rock / Alternative Rock ]
Emile Pandolfi
End of Eden [ Metal / Techno ]
Ensiferum [ Folk Metal / Melodic Death Metal ]
Enter Shikari [ Post-Hardcore / Electronicore / Metalcore ]
Entertainment System [ Video Game Music / Metal ] : Email once a song makes it into the game
Envy [ Dubstep / Techno / Glitch / Dance / House / Trance ]
Ephixa [ Brostep / Dubstyle / Moombahcore / Dubstep / Hardstyle / Trance ]
Epitone Productions [ Dance / Electronic / Pop ]
Erothyme [ Experimental / IDM / Psychedelic ]
Eternal Sunset
ETIA. [ J-Core / UK Hardcore / House ]
Euphoric Wavism [ Techno / Trance / Ambient ]
Evan Duffy [ Classical Music ]
Evelyn Bishop / ROXORFOXOR : Link to a single track, Goatstep
Excluded [ Punk Rock / Rock ]
ExileLord
Eyes Set to Kill [ Post-Hardcore / Rock / Screamo ]

F

F-777 [ Trance / Breakbeat / Brostep / Electro / Dubstep / Dance / Drum and Bass / Classical Music ]
The Fallout Theory [ Emo / Pop Punk / Rock ]
Family Farce : Permission from Lauren Hopkins/Kid Covington was also granted for other songs from the Hopscotch Mix.
FamilyJules7x : Only songs from the album Aria's Ascent
FantomenK [ Chiptune / Electronic ]
A Fatal Demise [ Metal ]
Fat-Footy [ Easy Listening / Techno ]
Father-of-Death
The Fat Man [ Video Game Music ] : PM him before stepping a song.
The Fat's Sabobah / Jewpinthethird / Patt.22 [ Techno / IDM / Folktronica / Ziggy / Electronic / Dance ] : PM jewpinthethird beforehand
Fearofdark [ Chiptune ] : See this post
FELT
Fether [ Kirby / Video Game Music / Instrumental ]
FFmusic DJ [ Trance / Rave ]
Fight Club : Step songs released before 1/12/2011, requests credit
Fighter X [ Chiptune / Trance / Breakcore ] : See this post
Fireworks [ Pop Punk / Punk Rock / Rock ]
Fishy [ Video Game Music / Rock ]
Flagship Down [ Hardcore Punk / Punk Rock / Rock ]
FlamingFirebolt [ Techno / House / Dance / Funk / Drum and Bass ]
The Flashbulb / Benn Jordan [ IDM / Breakcore / Downtempo / Ambient / Drill and Bass / Nu Jazz / Electronic / Atmospheric Drum and Bass / Modern Classical / Acid Techno ] : Anything on Alphabasic Label
flashpantss [ Dubstep / Dance / Techno / Ambient ]
flashygoodness [ Video Game Music / Chiptune ] : Use songs only from Bandcamp website and notify if song gets in game
The Flying Luttenbachers : Contact Weasel Walter beforehand and ask him about specific songs for him to approve.
Folly [ Metalcore / Post-Hardcore / Ska Punk / Hardcore Punk ]
Foozogz [ IDM / Electronic / Drum and Bass ]
Forever in a Day [ Electronic / Pop / Rock ]
Foreverinmotion : Can only step The Rain
For Great Justice! [ Drum and Bass / Techno / IDM / Breakbeat ]
For the Fallen Dreams [ Metalcore / Melodic Hardcore ]
For Today [ Christian Metal / Metalcore / Deathcore ]
Four Letter Lie [ Alternative Rock / Hardcore / Rock ]
Foxy Shazam [ Rock / Post-Hardcore ]
Fractal Dreamers
Frank Munoz [ Techno / Experimental ]
FreddeGredde [ Progressive Rock / Classical Music / Acoustic Rock / Ballad ]
Freedom Call [ Power Metal / Symphonic Metal ]
Freezepop [ Electropop / Synth Pop / Electronic ]
Fr0zEnPh0eNiX / FrozenPhoenix [ Classical Music / Rock / Funk / Techno ]
Fruit Punch Samurai [ Orchestral / Electronic ] : Only tracks available to download via SoundCloud are safe to use. This does not include any re-posted material.
Fruits N Juice [ Trance / Dance / Electronic / Techno / Electro ]
Frums [ Ambient / Breakcore / Schranz ]
FTFX : Use songs under CC BY-NC-SA License, artist must be credited with a link to their page, FFR songlist would probably work the best here
F.T.S. [ Hip Hop / R&B / Rap ]
Funtastic Power! / keatonkeaton999 [ Meme / Techno / Trance ]
Futuristic Sex Robotz [ Nerdcore / Hip Hop / Rap ]

G

Gallium Grant : See this thread
GaMetal
GC3 [ World / Irish Waltz / Healing / New Age / Folk / Dance ] : Inform Ghakimx when you use one of his songs
General Fuzz [ Electronic / Easy Listening ]
General Mumble [ Electronic / Pop / Mashup ]
Geoxor
Ghetto Lee Lewis [ Video Game Music / Techno ]
GIRAGIRA.gif [ Electro / Glam / Techno ]
Gizmode
Glome [ Drill and Bass / Ska / Jazz / Rave / Rock / Trance / IDM / Happy Hardcore ]
Godspeed / Masahiro Aoki [ Progressive Rock / Progressive Metal / Jazz / Instrumental Rock / Epic Rock ]
Good Job Company [ Drum and Bass / Techno / IDM / Breakbeat ]
Goreshit [ Breakcore / Dancecore / Lolicore / Speedcore / Ambient Techno / Drone / Black Metal ]
G-r4ve [ Drum and Bass / Techno / Dance ]
Gray Fox : Only Yager (right now) but has stated that anything he releases is okay to step. Get the MP3 for Yager from the FFR / BMS SIMDB
greekanilater [ Techno / Trance / Dance / Drum and Bass / Ambient ]
The Gregory Brothers [ Pop / Comedy / Folk ]
Grimblee [ Electronic / Drum and Bass / Dubstep / Trap ]
Group X : Email GX to let them know if your file makes it, or ask Tass to do it for you
The Guilty Parties [ Reggae / Rock / Ska ]
TheGuitahHeroe [ Video Game Music / Dubstep / Orchestral ]
Guna [ IDM / Experimental / Drum and Bass / Ambient ] : Public BMS songs are ok
Gunter & The Sunshine Girls [ Eurodance / Dance-Pop / Europop ]

H

Halfcrash
Hamburglers [ Comedy / Rap / Experimental ]
HammyMcSquirrel : Ask first before stepping.
Hamu [ Celtic / Eurobeat / Europop / Ethnic / Electronic / Rock / Trance / Easy Listening ]
hapi [ Eurobeat / Breakcore / Nerdcore / Hardcore / Rock ]
HeckXX
Heglar
Helblinde [ Hardcore / Happy Hardcore / J-Core / Gabber / UK Hardcore ]
HellboundDochi [ Video Game Music ]
Helth [ House / Ambient ]
Henry Homesweet [ Chiptune / Experimental / Live Electronics / Psychedelic ]
Here I Come Falling [ Christian Rock / Metal / Screamo ]
The Heroes of Valhalla [ Pop Punk / Power Pop / Rock ]
HertzDevil : Permission not defined
Hideki Naganuma [ Video Game Music / Turntablism / Electronic / Big Beat / Breakbeat ] : Permission not defined
Hidden Machine
The High Court : Can only step "Alien"
The Higher [ Pop Rock / Power Pop ]
Highly Contagious Music
Holiday Parade [ Acoustic / Pop / Rock ]
Holly Waxwing : Permission only for the song Vibe.
Hon'in Myo Audio : Request to link his Bandcamp account
Hopecaster [Trance]
HORSE the Band [ Post-Hardcore / Nintendocore / Metalcore ]
HouseMasta : Artist must be credited with a link to their page
The Hsu-nami [ Chinese Folk Music / Metal / Progressive Metal ]
Hype Regiment Free Launch EP : Permission not defined
Hyperduck Soundworks
Hypernite Industries / Gunsynth [ Speedcore / Breakcore / Industrial / Drum and Bass / Techno ]

I

i5cream [ K-Pop ]
I Am Abomination
I broke my robot [ Breakcore / IDM / Ambient Techno / Flashcore ] : See this thread
Iccanobif : See this post
ice a.k.a. SecondChance : See this post
Icky [ Dance / Chiptune / Happy Hardcore / Reggae / Breakcore / Hardstyle / Dubstep ]
I:GOR [ Hardcore / Breakcore / Breakbeat / IDM / Drum and Bass ]
Ikodo Moonstrife [ Trance / Techno / Electronic / Easy Listening / Piano / Orchestral ]
ill.Gates [ Glitch Hop ]
ImperfectDisciple [ Dubstep / Video Game Music / Dance / Ambient / Funk / Instrumental Hip Hop / Trance / Drum and Bass / Classical Music / Industrial ]
In:Aviate [ Rock ]
In Fear and Faith [ Post-Hardcore / Alternative Metal ]
InfamousColinGH
InitGen [ Techno / Trance / Electronic / Ambient ]
Injury [ Techno / Video Game Music ]
Insan3Lik3
InterrobangPie [ Chiptune / House ]
IOSYS [ J-Pop / Video Game Music / Electronic / Happy Hardcore / J-Core ] : Blanket, though all songs need to be shortened and contact jimerax beforehand.
Ipa [ Experimental / Chiptune ]
Isaac Shepard : prefers being PMed whenever one of his songs makes it onto FFR.
It Prevails [ Metalcore ]
Ivoryline [ Alternative Rock / Christian Rock ]

J

Jak22 / The Leviathan [ Piano / Acoustic / Metal / Rock / Ambient / Dance ]
Jamison Rendall [ Drum and Bass / Dubstep / Electronic / Trance ]
The J Arthur Keenes Band [ Chiptune / Electronic / Pop ]
Jarvis [ Dubstep / Drum and Bass / Glitch Hop / Trap ]
Jason Covenant : Permission not defined
Jason Forrest / DJ Donna Summer [ Plunderphonics / Breakcore / Indietronica / IDM ]
Jay T
J-CORE SLi//CER
Jeff Walker : Read this post
Jellica [ Electro / IDM / Techno ]
Jennifer Thomas [ Piano / Classical Music ]
Jepyang [ IDM / Electronic ] : Make sure to inform the artist when a new song gets in-game.
Jeremy Lim [ Techno / Acoustic / Downtempo / Trip Hop ]
Jesse Carlson [ Ska / Classical Music ]
Jihnsius [ Techno / Trance / Electronic ]
Jillian Aversa / pixietricks : Can only do songs from OverClocked ReMix.
JohnnyFrizz : Would like to be notified when new songs are added.
Joltzors [ Electronic / Techno / Trance ]
Jonathan Coulton [ Rock ]
Jondi & Spesh : Songs made for DDR not allowed, listed on website
Jonny Atma [ Video Game Music / Metal ]
Jonny Craig [ Soul / Alternative Rock / Acoustic / Post-Hardcore / Pop Rock ]
Jon Schmidt [ New Age / Classical Music / Easy Listening ]
Josh Gray
Joy Electric [ Synth Pop / Progressive Electronic ] : Signed artist (so buy the CD to get MP3s), only allowed to use music from albums released since 2001. Contact chardish first if you want to use a song from "The Art & Craft of Popular Music"
JT Bruce [ Progressive Metal / Symphonic Metal ]
Justin Maes
Just Will [ Hip Hop / Rap ]

K

Kaddisfly [ Rock / Progressive Rock ]
Kaiben : Only the song "Crucial".
Kamikadze333666 [ Video Game Music ]
Kandyfan / kfaraday [ Chiptune / Electronic ]
Kara Comparetto : Only step songs from the album Final Fantasy at the Piano.
Karbon [ Breakbeat / Trance / Drum and Bass / Hip Hop ]
Karco [ Ambient / Trance / Techno / Classical Music ]
Katoh [ Waltz / Bossa Nova / Spanish Folk Music / Rock / Metal / Jazz Fusion / Jazz ]
Kat's-CHAN [ Rock / Metal ]
KaW / Kyle Ward [ Techno / Hardcore / Happy Hardcore / Trance ] : Contact Kyle if your file makes it in. Affinity and Onyx are usable aliases now.
Kazune Sawatari [ Pop / Jazz / Video Game Music / Touhou ] : Blanket for Muzie/jamendo and SoundCloud links
Kemoryu / Hitoookami : Cannot use 「夢を信じる少年達 -Euro Arrange-」です。
Ken Ashcorp [ Pop / Hip Hop ] : Step "Tasteless" only, for now
Kenotia [ Emo / Rock / Ambient ]
Kevin Goes 2 College [ Latin American Music / Pop / Reggae ]
Kevin MacLeod [ Instrumental / Rock / Jazz / Ambient / Disco ]
KgZ : PM him before you send your file
Kid2Will [ Trance / Techno / Piano / Drum and Bass / Dubstep / Ambient ]
Kid Covington : For the moment, only songs from Family Farce's Hopscotch Mix can be stepped.
Kids Get Hit By Buses : Contact gabe@crunchyco.com and notify him before using any of KGHB's tracks
Kid Whatever / Pete Ellison / DJ Zombie : No songs in PIU: Pro 2; e-mail about specific songs - see here
Kid Zaxxon
Kil [ Chiptune / Drum and Bass / Jazz / Techno / Electronic / Touhou / Piano ]
The Killing Moon [ Emo / Electronic / Rock / Screamo ]
Kita Keru : PM kitakeru beforehand, PM him again if his song makes it into FFR
KittenLoveX [ Techno / Trance / Drum and Bass / House / Industrial ]
Kkrusty [ Breakcore / Chiptune / IDM ]
Knasibas
Know Lyfe [ Alternative Metal ]
KOAN Sound [ Glitch Hop / Dubstep ] : Songs only on "Max Out EP"
Kobojsarna [ Rave / Pop / Trance ]
Kola Kid [ Breakcore / Chiptune / Ambient ] : See this thread, only step Kola Kid songs on his label
Koloto : Only the song Fox Tales. Message Pizza69 if you want another song
Kommisar [ Chiptune / Gabber / Happy Hardcore ]
Komprex : Email him telling him what song you want to use
KrazyKitsune / EmuZSNES [ Video Game Music ]
Kreepman [ Dubstep / Piano / Dance / Trance / Techno / House / Ambient / Hip Hop / Classical Music ]
Kristofferson [ Drum and Bass / Trap / Electronic / House / Dubstep / Glitch Hop ]
Kryptos : Songs except for "Go-on - another ver." are ok
Kubbi [ Chiptune ]
Kukulaka / Nate Hilts
KURi-ZiLL : Blanket for songs in Muzie only
KV [ Happy Hardcore / Trance / Jazz / Eurobeat / Piano / Rock / Funk / Jazz Fusion ]
Kyle Landry [ Classical Music ]
Kyou1110
Kyu Sawamura [ Metal / Piano / Classical Music ] : A short list of songs can be found here. PM Midigami for assistance getting other songs if needed.

L

Laid To Rest [ Metal / Southern Rock ]
Lashmush [ Metal / Rock ]
Late Nights : Only for the song The Boulder Beats Everything
Lauren Hopkins : For the moment, only songs from Family Farce's Hopscotch Mix can be stepped.
Lawless Rebellion [ Dubstep / Trance / Techno ]
LEAF XCEED [ Classical Music / Rock ]
Lee Ann Cook : Contact Starshot if you want some of her music
Left Side Deaf [ Dubstep / Dance ]
Lemon Lime Tennis Shoes [ Punk Rock / Rock / Ska ]
leonid [ Ambient ] : Read this thread
Leroy Watkins Jr.
Lifeformed [ Video Game Music / Chiptune / Bitpop / Ambient / Electronic ]
Lime [ Uplifting Trance / Psytrance ]
Lindsey Stirling [ Classical Crossover / Brostep / Electronic Dance Music ]
Linkyevil [ Classical Music / Techno / Ambient ]
Liquid Stranger [ Dubstep / Drum and Bass ]
The Living Tombstone [ Drumstep / Pop / Electronic / Hip Hop / Video Game Music / Rock / Metal ]
LNY TNZ : Only extends to 3 songs : Unstoppable, Summer Is Here (Hard Mix), Burn It Down
Loffciamcore [ Breakcore / Terrorcore / Speedcore / Lolicore / Splittercore ] : Allowed to use 4 tracks : Eat Me! Harder!!!!, Macie Tu Extratone Gnoje, Miota Nim Jak Szatan and Underground Warrior. Should be contacted again if we need permission for other songs.
Logical Defiance [ Classical Music / Dubstep / Drum and Bass / House / Hip Hop / Jazz ]
L0gistik [ Electronic / Electro / House ]
Loli Ripe [ Breakcore / Lolicore / Plunderphonics / Speedcore / Atmospheric Drum and Bass / Gabber ]
Lone Ghost : Would like to be contacted again if one of his song makes it in-game.
Lorenguard [ Power Metal / Heavy Metal / Symphonic Metal ]
LoveHateHero [ Post-Hardcore / Pop Punk ]
Lucidity [ EDM ] : Can only step Trackt0r B3am
Luke Da Duke / raigon1 [ Dubstep / Trap / Glitch Hop / Drumstep / Electro / House ]
Lunar [ Electronic / Breakbeat / Drum and Bass / Dubstep ]
LUV2 [ Trance / House / Eurobeat ]
Luvbeat [ Hip Hop / Rap / Pop ]
LVC Productions [ Hip Hop / Rap ]

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-5-2023 at 09:55 PM..
Old 02-7-2015, 10:43 PM   #3
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Blanket and Limited Artist Permissions (M-Z) v8

Post #3
Blanket and Limited Artist Permissions (M-Z)

Permissions (M-Z)

The format for blanket and limited permission listing goes as follows
Artist Name [ Genres ] : Details of permission

M

Machinae Supremacy [ Alternative Metal / Power Metal / Industrial Metal / Chiptune ] : Only downloadable web releases
Machine Girl
Mae [ Indie Rock / Emo-Pop / Indie Pop / Alternative Rock / Power Pop ]
Magnum 13 [ Techno / Trance / Classical Music / Rock / Drum and Bass / Orchestral / Dubstep / Dance / Electronic ]
The Maine [ Alternative Rock / Pop Punk ]
MajorLeagueWobs [ Trap / Dubstep / UK Bass ]
Making April [ Alternative Rock / Acoustic ]
Makkon [ Orchestral Rock / Symphony / Piano ]
Malrun [ Alternative Metal / Progressive Rock ]
MandoPony [ Chiptune / Classical Music / Folk / Alternative Rock ]
Manmademusic : PM beforehand
Marc Horizon / Liquifaction [ Trance / Electronic / Dance / Rave ]
Marilyn Byrnes [ Classical Music / New Age / Piano ]
mariomusicmaker1 [ Dance / House / Trance / Techno / Classical Music / Drum and Bass / Video Game Music ]
MarkySpark [ Classical Music / Ambient ]
Mars Needs Cheerleaders [ Deathcore ]
MashedPotatoJohnson [ Trance ]
MashupGermany [ Mashup / Dance / Electronic ]
Masterplan [ Power Metal / Heavy Metal ]
Mattafix [ Reggae / Rock / Hip Hop / R&B ]
MC Chris [ Nerdcore / Hip Hop / Rap ]
MC Frontalot [ Nerdcore / Hip Hop ]
MC Lars [ Nerdcore / Hip Hop / Rap ]
MegaDriver [ Heavy Metal / Video Game Music ]
megamon88 / Assertive Fluttershy [ EDM / Hardcore / Trance / Techno / Dance / Hip Hop / Electronic / Dubstep ]
Mekuso
Melonman67 [ Video Game Music / Metal / Rock ]
Memphis May Fire [ Metalcore / Post-Hardcore ]
MerlinsBeard : Artist must be credited with a link to their page
Metaljonus [ Rock / Heavy Metal ]
Meteo Xavier [ Video Game Music ]
mewithoutYou [ Indie Rock / Post-Hardcore / Indie Folk / Metalcore / Hardcore Punk ]
Michael Mansion : Read this post
Michele McLaughlin [ Piano ]
Mic The Microphone [ Hip Hop / Rap ]
MikJam [ Video Game Music / Chiptune ]
millstones : Any song from his YouTube account is ok to step EXCEPT if it involves any other artist (featured vocals or a remix for example).
Miss May I [ Metalcore / Thrash Metal ] : Also part of Rise Records
Missqulater : Read this (link down)
Mistbell [ Touhou ]
Mitchie M
MkVaff
MOEp / Fuji-hiro [ Jazz / Classical Music / Drum and Bass / Techno / Trance / Dance / Rock / Rap / Big Beat / Rave / Breakbeat / Easy Listening / Ambient / Chiptune ]
Monkey Jacket [ Alternative Rock / Progressive ]
Moog [ Trance / Electronic ]
Mooseymaniac : Permission not defined, contact artist for individual song permission
Morrigan [ Drum and Bass / Piano / Jazz ]
MOSAIC.WAV [ J-Pop ]
Mournfinale : Permission not defined
MowtenDoo [ Comedy / Video Game Music ]
Mr Shiraz [ Alternative Rock ]
Mrmilkcarton [ House / Trance / Dubstep / Classical Music / Drum and Bass ]
MSTKa [ Hyper Techno / Rave ]
Mucca Pazza [ Punk / Avant-Folk / Classical Marches ]
MvM : PM Kamunt beforehand
MxPx [ Pop Punk / Skate Punk / Punk Rock / Alternative Rock ]
Myndflame : Notify a mod on their forums so they can make an announcement on the frontpage. IT cannot be downloaded illegally and then stepped.
Mystic Lord Vampire [ Electronic / Trance ]
Mythix [ Piano / Dance / Easy Listening ]
MyXoMoPBL

N

namapann [ Touhou ]
namoroso [ Trance / Ambient ]
NaotoNekoCutie [ Chiptune / Techno / Video Game Music / Drum and Bass ]
naotyu- [ House / Rock / J-Pop ]
naruto [ Chiptune ] : Blanket for his website,
Necro [ East Coast Hip Hop / Horrorcore / Instrumental Hip Hop / Boom Bap ]
Nejino Hito [ Rock / Electronic / Drum and Bass ]
NemesisTheory [ Video Game Music / Techno / Trance / Drum and Bass / Chiptune / Instrumental Rock / Dance / Ambient ]
Neogma [ Techno / Trance / Ambient ]
Nephilim Rising [ Acoustic / Black Metal / Progressive Rock ]
Nero's Day At Disneyland / Lauren Bousfield [ Breakcore / Glitch / IDM / Techno ]
Nev670 [ Electronic / Techno / Trance ]
Ngwang Samphel [ Classical Music / Trance / Dance / Ambient / Drum and Bass / Experimental ]
Nick Perrin [ Piano / Jazz / Metal / Chiptune ]
Nina - Goddess of Dance [ Eurodance / Dance-Pop ]
Ninja 9000 [ Chiptune ]
NocturneAunamic [ Techno ]
Noisestorm
NoneLikeJoshua [ Dubstep / Hip Hop / Indie Hip Hop / Rap / Glitch Hop / Trip Hop / Electronic Dance Music ] : Email him when a song gets ingame
Norland [ Trance ]
Nosrac [ Drum and Bass / Jungle / Breakbeat / Death Metal ]
Number 23
Nyth-Pinank [ Dance / Techno ]

O

OCON [ Drum and Bass / Dance / Industrial / Ambient / Trance / Instrumental Hip Hop ]
odaxelagnia
Off Broadway [ Pop Punk / Rock ]
Of Machines [ Post-Hardcore / Experimental / Ambient ]
Of Mice & Men [ Post-Hardcore / Metalcore / Screamo / Melodic Metalcore ] : Artist on Rise Records
Oni-91 [ Electronic / Dance / Trance ]
Onoken : See here for permission updates - thanks JX!
Optimus Rhyme [ Nerdcore / Hip Hop / Indie / Funk Rock ]
The Orange Constant : Only material on the Peel album is permitted.
Orange Dust [ Electronic / Drum and Bass / Dub / Experimental / IDM / Breakcore ]
orangentle
Organ Grinder [ Black Metal / Experimental ]
Or-If-Is : See this post
Orikami [ Ambient / Trip Hop / Electronic ]
O-SE : Songs only on website and Muzie
OSTER project [ J-Pop / Jazz Fusion / Modern Classical / Happy Hardcore / Progressive Rock / Jazz / Piano / Techno / Drum and Bass / Trance / Metal / Rock / Rave ]
Otomania [ Vocaloid / Easy Listening / Rock / Ska ]
OVERWERK [ Electro House / Dubstep / Fidget House ]
Ozzed [ Chiptune ]

P

Padlock / poopr1221 / jakeyjake7 : Can use anything from t3h gabber and later
Palpable [ Dance / Video Game Music ]
PANDA&Yahime [ Rock / J-Rock / Ballad ]
Parade the Day [ Emo / Pop Punk / Piano Rock ]
Paradise Decay [ Trance / Techno / Electronic / Dance ]
ParagonX9 [ Techno / Trance / Drum and Bass / Video Game Music ]
paraoka [ Electro / J-Pop / Happy Hardcore / Rock / Jazz Fusion ]
Patashu [ Chiptune / Progressive Rock ]
Patricia Taxxon
Paul John [ Electronic / Pop / Techno ]
PaulStetich [ Techno / Drum and Bass / Rock ]
Paul Udarov [ Electronic / Metal ]
Pegboard Nerds [ Drumstep / Dubstep / Electronic ]
The Perfect Mistake [ 2-step / Alternative Rock ]
Pergamum [ Metalcore / Progressive Metal ] : Contact artist for high quality track upload
Phantasma [ Freeform Hardcore / Trance / Ambient / Electronic / Techno / Piano / House / 2-Step / Drum and Bass / Artcore ]
Phat Cheops / The Mighty Cheops
Piano Squall [ Piano / Video Game Music ]
Piasa Games [ Electronic / Video Game Music / Chiptune ]
Pillar of Autumn [ Alternative Metal / Rock ]
Piro : Ask Ghakimx for songs
PixlCrushr [ Chiptune / Electronic / Dance / Drum and Bass ]
ThePlasmas [ Video Game Music / Instrumental / Rock / Metal / Punk ]
PMtoday [ Post-Hardcore / Alternative Rock / Progressive Rock / Indie Rock / Experimental Rock ]
Pogo / Nick Bertke [ Plunderphonics / Downtempo / Electronic / Trip Hop / House / Ambient ]
PokeRemixStudio [ Video Game Music ]
Polyenso / Oceana [ Post-Hardcore / Indie Rock / Metalcore / Screamo ]
potato-tan [ Chiptune ] : Can use originals on SoundCloud, including songs tagged as "[OHB#]," unless specified in the song description. Covers/arrangements/remixes should not be used.
Powerglove [ Power Metal / Progressive Metal / Video Game Music ]
PowersWithin [ Trance / Techno / Classical Music / Drum and Bass / Industrial ]
Project Pitchfork [ Darkwave / Electro-Industrial / EBM / Industrial / Futurepop ]
Jason Covenant / Prophecy [ Tribal / Drum and Bass / Trance / Techno / Electronic / Ambient ]
Protest the Hero [ Progressive Metal / Metalcore / Post-Hardcore / Melodic Metalcore / Mathcore ]
Psybot
Psychostick [ Comedy Rock / Metal / Alternative Metal / Hardcore Punk / Metalcore ]
Pulstate [ Trance / House / Classical Music ]
Purplefridge : Anything on Bandcamp is ok to step
PurpleX / An Era No More : See this post
Puttogeela / 12insomnia [ Chiptune / Trance / Electro / Dubstep / House ]
PXLMNSTR [ EDM / Chiptune / Hardcore / Breakcore ]
Pyongyang Hardcore Resistance [ Speedcore / Gabber / Hardcore / Dancecore ]
Pyroshock [ Trance / Ambient ]

Q

Quit Your Dayjob [ Punk Rock / Electronic ] : Send them your email address and the record company will send you the songs
Quit Your Life [ Hardcore Punk / Punk Rock / Rock ]

R

Rabbite [ Rock / Metal / Techno ]
The Rabbit Joint [ Video Game Music ]
Rachel Macwhirter [ Ambient / Classical Music / Piano ]
Racing Kites [ Alternative Rock / Pop Rock ]
Rage / DJ RageVI [ Chiptune / Techno / Rave / Trance / Classical Music ]
Rainbowdragoneyes [ Chiptune / Metal / Dance ] [Permission Revoked: 09/14/2020]
Rain Man [ Electronic Dance Music ]
Rakia : Free songs only
Rameses B
Raretools [ Classical Music / House / Drum and Bass / Trance / Techno / Dance / Ambient ]
Rasmus Hedegaard
Räuberhøhle [ Nu-Disco / House / Happy Hardcore ]
RaustBlackDragon [ Orchestral / Classical Marches / Ensemble / Classical Music / Rock / Techno ]
Ray Mak / Mahonkit [ Piano ]
Rayza / Hayden Petrie [ Electro / Dance / Drum and Bass / Hip Hop / Funk / Video Game Music ]
Razihel
The Red Rebel [ Electronic / Experimental / Techno ]
RedSGShredder [ Instrumental Metal ]
Red This Ever [ Synth Rock ]
The Reign of Kindo : Only 4 songs are available : The Moments in Between, Till We Make Our Ascent, Human Convention and Out of Sight, Out of Mind (8-bit)
Reizoko Cj [ Mashcore / Lolicore / Dancecore / Breakcore / Gabber / IDM ]
Reone662 / Reone663 [ Video Game Music / Rock / Metal / Techno / Trance ]
Repliforce [ Video Game Music / Rock / Metal ]
Rest Sweet Voyager
Retard-O-Bot [ Alternative / Electro / Punk ]
Retarded Ninja Kitties [ Breakcore / Ghettotech / Happy Hardcore ]
RichaadEB
Richard Jacques [ House / 2-step / Orchestral / Jazz / Video Game Music ]
Richee [ Hip Hop / Rap ]
RIGHT STUFF : Free web songs are fine
Riotgames : Details of the use of their music is accessible here
Rise Against [ Hardcore Punk / Punk Rock / Alternative Rock ]
Robbi-985 [ Electronic ]
Robotboys : Only DubstEpic Symphony and Alfa are ok to step. Link should lead back to the album on iTunes
A Rocket To The Moon [ Easy Rock ]
Rogue
Ronald Jenkees [ Electronic / Electronic Rock / Techno ]
Roostex [ Electronic ]
RoughSketch / Uno [ Hardcore / House / Schranz / J-Core ] : Read this
Rushjet1 [ Chiptune ]
Ryan Ike : Permission for the song "Misbehave (In This Cave) - West of Loathing Soundtrack", otherwise the artist would need to be contacted beforehand.
Ryo Ohnuki : Songs released on web only

S

Sabrepulse [ Electro / Breakcore / Chiptune ]
Sad Panda : Message to get MP3s
samidare [ Touhou ]
Sane [ Trance / Eurodance / Electronic ]
Sanxion7 / Saxxonpike [ Techno / Trance / Breakbeat / Drum and Bass ]
Sasara Yuuna : Conditions not defined.
Saskrotch [ Video Game Music / Chiptune ]
Saturnine Hello : Contact DrugstoreCowboy first
Savant / Aleksander Vinter [ Chiptune / Electro / IDM / Drumstep ]
SaxeCoburg [ Dance / Rock / Classical Music / Jazz / Video Game Music / Ambient ]
Say Anything [ Pop Punk / Rock ]
SBB [ Jazz / Trance / Dubstep / Ambient / Classical Music / Drum and Bass ]
Scary Kids Scaring Kids [ Screamo / Rock / Post-Hardcore ]
Scenes From A Movie [ Emo / Pop Punk / Rock ]
Sebastien Skaf
See You Next Tuesday [ Death Metal / Grindcore ]
SENTIVE : Blanket, but need to contact every time a song gets in
SessileNomad [ Drum and Bass / Trance / Dance / Ambient / IDM ]
Se-U-Ra
Seven Story Fall [ Pop Punk / Rock ]
The Seventh Plague : Can get songs via messaging
SGX / SuperGreenX [ Breakbeat / Techno / Trance / Rave / Dance / Orchestral ]
Shadow of the Beat [ Electronic / Experimental / IDM ]
Shako-Pani [ Drum and Bass / Electronic ]
Shanath [ Video Game Music / Classical Music / Rock ]
Shane Bentley [ Acoustic ]
The Sharktopus [ Ambient / Rock / Post-Hardcore ]
Shatter the Sky [ Classical Music / Ambient / Instrumental Hip Hop / Trance / Techno ]
she : Songs under CC license only. Cannot step "Coloris/Orion"
Sherry Kim / Fantasiex3 / yukino120 [ Piano / Video Game Music ] : Read this post.
Shiki [ Trancecore / Trance / Rave / Drum and Bass ]
Shima Jiro [ Video Game Music / Techno / Drum and Bass / Rock / Metal / Vocaloid ] : Web songs only
sHimaU
Shingo DJ / Round Wave Crusher / M.I.N.I.M / Nasty Maid Grinder [ Dancecore / Speedcore / Lolicore / Breakcore / Noise / J-Core ]
SHiNKA [ Piano / Happy Hardcore / Jazz ]
Shirobon [ Electro / House / Techno ]
SHITMAT [ Comedy / Hardcore / Jungle ]
SHK [ Classical Music / Euro Rave ]
Shnabubula / Samuel Ascher-Weiss [ Modern Classical / Chiptune / Video Game Music / Jazz / Piano ]
Shonen Samurai [ Video Game Music / Rock ]
The Shots [ Country / Irish Folk Music / Blues / Folk ]
Shuriken
Silex Wan [ Electronic ]
Silta [ Trance / Drum and Bass / Dance ]
Silvia [ Eurobeat / Trance / Dance / Electronic ]
Simba [ Dubstep / Electro / House ]
S.I.M on kor Funkle [ Noisecore / Breakbeat / Breakcore ]
Sing It Loud [ Pop Punk / Rock ]
Sir_NutS
Skrypnyk [ Video Game Music ]
Sky Eats Airplane [ Electronic / Hardcore / Metalcore ]
SkyMarshall [ Trance / Techno / Dance ]
sleeplessdragn : PM beforehand
The Slendermane [ Liquid Drum and Bass / Dubstep / Electro / Drumstep ]
Sole Signal [ Dance / Trance / Breakbeat / Orchestral ]
SolusLunes [ Classical Music / Drum and Bass / Techno / Ambient / Jazz ]
Sonicade [ Video Game Music / Orchestral / Drum and Bass / Electronic / House ]
The Sonixx [ Dubstep / Electronic Dance Music ]
Soular Order
Soulero [ Electro / House / Liquid Dubstep / Drum and Bass / Progressive / Piano ]
Soundfonter : See this post
Special Features
The Speed Freak / Biochip C. [ Gabber / Hardcore / Frenchcore / Nu Style Gabber / Breakcore / Breakbeat ] : See this thread
SPeeDX : Contact artist when song gets in game
Spencer Sellout : Can only step "If I made video games"
Split The Enemy [ Death Metal ]
Spray
Spy47 [ Electronic / Happy Hardcore / J-Core ]
Square Bear [ Trance / Electronic Dance Music ]
SquattingDog [ Classical Music / Trance / Techno / Dance / Rock ]
S.S.H. [ Progressive Metal / Power Metal / Hard Rock / Video Game Music / Rock / Samba / Classical Waltz ]
sspenst
Stage 3-1 [ Video Game Music / Rock / Metal ]
Star Salzman [ Big Beat / Rock / Trance / Rave / Techno ]
Starship Amazing : Permissions defined here
A Static Lullaby [ Post-Hardcore / Emo / Metal ]
Steel Attack : Avoid doing songs older than the album "Enslaved"
Steel Trap Mind [ Pop Rock ]
Steffan Andrews [ Acoustic / Classical Music ]
Step Away [ Dub / Hip Hop / Rap ]
Stephen Malinowski : See this post
Steven Sharp Nelson [ Classical Music ]
StormWolf [ Eurobeat / J-Dance / Breakcore / Drum and Bass / Orchestral / Electro / Chiptune ]
Stratkat
Streetlight Manifesto [ Ska Punk / Punk Rock ]
String Theory [ Acoustic / Pop Punk ]
SubVibe : Contact artist prior to use
The Summer Set [ Pop Punk / Rock / Acoustic ]
Sun3 [ Trance / J-Techno / Dance ]
Suzumebachi [ Video Game Music / Rock / Electronic ]
Swede Mason : Contact artist when song gets in game
Switchee [ Hip Hop / Rap ]
Syghe : Read this thread
Sylacone [ Trance / Dance / Drum and Bass / Techno ]
Syncop8
Synius / Arcsynth [ Experimental / Progressive Trance ]
Syntact
Synthcake [ Psychedelic / Synth Pop / Alternative / Experimental ]
SynthWulf [ Eurodance / Breakbeat / Trance ]
SYRSA [ Techno / Electronic ]
Shirajira Sawa Kyou [ Rock / Speed Techno / J-Core / Progressive / Oriental ]

T

T2Kazuya
T3H RAVE : Contact Janeille beforehand
Takajii [ Rock / Acoustic / Instrumental / Fusion / Metal / Disco / Hard Rock ]
takoyaki_o [ Rave / House / Trance / Instrumental Rock ]
TAM [ Instrumental / World / Ambient / Easy Listening / Piano ]
TAMUSIC [ Classical Music / Orchestral / Violin / Piano ]
TANUKI [ UK Hardcore / Freeform / Hardcore / Drum and Bass / Liquid ] : See this thread. Blanket on all songs on Allkore.
Taqumi : Permission not defined
Taren : His official website are resteps of DDR and BMS songs, he isn't actually a music producer
tarolabo [ Contemporary / Hard Rock / Swing / Classical Waltz / Jazz / Techno / IDM ]
Taylor2 [ Techno / Trance ]
Tefnek [ Video Game Music / Electronic / Breakbeat / Big Beat / Classical Music ]
the Telenova Project [ Dance / Trance / Techno / House ]
Ten Second Epic [ Alternative Rock ]
Ten Seconds To Go [ Rock ]
Terminal 11 [ IDM / Breakcore / Experimental / Glitch / Electronic ]
Terror-Proof [ Trance / Drum and Bass / Ambient / Dance ]
Thanatos [ Happy Hardcore / Trance ] : Muzie page has no songs
Theophany [ IDM / Ambient / Dubstep / Electronic ]
Theory of Nonexistence [ Video Game Music / Easy Listening ]
These Silhouettes [ Alternative Rock / Post-Hardcore ]
Thieves and Villains [ Alternative Rock ]
This Providence : Contact This Providence if your file makes it in
Thousand Foot Krutch [ Christian Rock / Nu Metal / Hard Rock ]
Thy Winter Shadow [ Melodic Death Metal / Metalcore / Heavy Metal ] : Blanket? Not defined by permission post
Tides of Man [ Alternative Rock / Progressive Rock ]
tilde [ Stoner Rock / Post-Rock / Atmospheric Sludge Metal / Stoner Metal / Psychedelic Rock / Doom Metal ]
timd1260 [ Classical Music / Techno ]
Time Enough at Last [ Power Pop / Rock ]
Tim Ismag [ Dubstep / Drum and Bass / Glitch Hop / Trapstep / Electro / Hardstyle ]
Ti-Mo : Can only step "The Rhythm"
Toby Emerson [ Trance / Electronic / House ]
Toby "Radiation" Fox [ Chiptune / Breakbeat ]
Tomas Dunker [ Big Band / Classical Music / Jazz / Piano ]
Tom Haid [ Electronic / Trance / Big Beat ]
Tom Lehrer [ Piano / Comedy ]
Tomo Fujita [ Funk / Instrumental ]
ToneDeff [ Hip Hop / Rap ]
Tonic Studios
Toni Leys : Permission is waiting confirmation.
Torley Wong / aspergian [ Contemporary / Piano / Electronic / Techno / Classical Music ]
t+pazolite [ J-Core / Hardcore / Speedcore / Drum and Bass / Happy Hardcore / Gabber / Breakcore / Freeform / Terrorcore ]
Traktion [ Drum and Bass / Electro House / Dance / Dubstep ]
Trance Blossom
Trance [] Control [ Trance / Dance ]
Trancemaster Onyx [ Trance / Dance ]
Trash80 [ Chiptune / Classical Music ]
Trilingual Rapping [ Hip Hop / Rap ]
Triskele [ Drum and Bass / Techno / Ambient / House ]
Tristam : Can only step "Party for the Living" and "Follow Me"
TSB_[Fusion] [ Big Beat / Breakbeat / Grime ]
Tsukasa : Blanket for homepage and Muzie only
Tut Tut Child
Tweek [ Video Game Music ]
Twenty Knives [ Electronic / Breakcore / IDM ]
Two For Costella [ Pop Rock ]
Tympanik : Notify them of songs before use
Tysen [ Emo / Punk Rock / Indie / Alternative ]

U

Ukiyo
Under Outrage [ Electro / Punk / Alternative ]
Underground Concept / zajac [ Techno / Rave / House / Breakbeat ]
Underoath [ Christian Metal / Screamo / Black Metal / Post-Hardcore ]
Unwritten Law [ Alternative Rock / Pop Punk ]

V

Vale : You can step any of his songs, but if you would like to step "Awrawr" or "Mr. Nothing's OP", then give the file to him before submitting to FFR
Valencia : Can only step "The Space Between"
Valtrix [ Classical Music / Dance / Techno / Ambient ]
Vedera [ Alternative / Pop / Rock ]
Venetian Snares [ Breakcore / Drum and Bass / Jungle / Glitchcore / IDM ]
Veritas [ Rock ]
Verix : Only the song "Drop the Dodongos"
VGR
Vexare
Vinganza [ Hardcore / Techno / Trance ]
Virt : Only from originals
Virtual Riot [ Electro / House / Glitch Hop / Dubstep / Drum and Bass ]
Voices of the Lifestream [ Video Game Music ]
Vospi : Contact before using his songs

W

wa. : Everything from his Muzie and SoundCloud is fine. Remixes and collaborations should be avoided.
Wabajacka / Jotham [ Instrumental Hip Hop / Trance / Techno / Funk ]
Wake Forld : My Lady Madeline Pt. 2, Short Interview, Noriko Shimabara and Time 4 Your Medicine are ok to step. For anything else, you need to ask Wake Forld.
Waterbear26 [ Dubstep / Drum and Bass / Electronic ]
Waterflame [ Trance / Techno / Dance / Chiptune / Bluegrass / Ambient / Drum and Bass / Dubstep ]
Wayward Vagabond / who_cares973 [ Classical Music / Breakbeat / Drum and Bass / Ambient ]
The Weakend [ Progressive Rock ]
We Are Scientists [ Punk Rock ]
Wheatus [ Pop Punk / Power Pop / Rock ]
WHITEFISTS [Art Rock / FantasyCore / Artcore]
Wildpluckings / Schmutz06 [ Chiptune / Electronic ]
WinKoner [ Classical Music / Drum and Bass / Techno / Ambient / Jazz ]
WinTang [ Punk / Blues / Classical Music / Dance / Chiptune / Ambient / Easy Listening ]
W1p3out / Wip'E"Out : Cannot step "Poker Face (Cyber Bubbles Remix)", "Because the Night (Remix)" and "Another Sometime (Gloomtronica Remix)"
Wisp [ Drum and Bass / Electronic / Breakcore ]
Wulf Cines [ Video Game Music ]
Wyldfyre1 [ Dance / Techno / Classical Music / Ambient ]
Wyze-Stingray [ Hip Hop / R&B / Classical Music / Trance ]

X

X0-000 [ Dance / Electronic / Techno / Eurobeat / Classical Music ]
Xaunitix : Message to get MP3s
XBrav [ Classical Music / Techno / Trance / Jazz ]
Xenogenocide [ Heavy Metal / Drum and Bass / Techno ]
XenoxX [ Dance / Dubstep / Techno / Trance / Classical Music ]
Xi / AQUAELIE [ Happy Hardcore / Jazz / House / Progressive / Trance / Piano / Rock / Metal / Touhou ]
xKore [ Dubstep / Drum and Bass / House / Techno ]
xRGTMx [ Hardcore / House / Dubstep / Drum and Bass / Trance ]
X-Sentinel [ Dubstep / Video Game Music / Chiptune / Electronic / Drum and Bass ]
XsToRmEr1 [ Techno / Trance ]
xTrance / Alpha Concept [ Trance / Electronic / Psychedelic ]

Y

Yamajet [ Disco / Dance / Trance / Bossa Nova / House / Pop / J-Rock ]
YDK [ Dance / Trance / Piano / House / Techno ] : You can also ask _.Spitfire._
The Years Gone By [ Pop Punk / Rock ]
Y Maru [ Video Game Music / Touhou ] : Message Ghakimx for the songs you want to use
YMCK [ Picopop / J-Pop / Chiptune ]
Y-NRG SYSTEM [ Rave / Eurobeat / House / Ethnic / World / Rock / Trance ]
Yossy [ Trance / Drum and Bass / Rock / House / Eurobeat / Classical Music / Easy Listening ]
yotipo91 [ Video Game Music / Techno / Drum and Bass / Classical Music / Ambient / Trance / Industrial ]
Youaremyfavoritefood [ Techno / Electro ]
YouriX [ Dubstep / Nu Jazz / Drum and Bass / Video Game Music / Hip Hop / Breakbeat / Electronic ]
YU [ Happy Hardcore / Eurobeat / Rave / Trance / Disco / Samba ]
YUKI OTOHA [ Field Recordings / Ambient / Easy Listening ]
Yungtown [ Hip Hop ] : Needs to be contacted once a song is in-game.
Yust [ Techno / Trance / Dance / Drum and Bass / Classical Music ]
Yuuyu [ Techstep / Techno / Happy / Chiptune / Drum and Bass / Vocaloid ]
Yuyoyuppe / DJ'TEKINA [ Melodic Metalcore / Post-Hardcore / Hard Rock / Deathcore / Alternative Metal / Hardcore / Ambient / Vocaloid / Metalcore / Electronic / Dubstep / Dance ] : Inform him when a song gets in-game. You can also PM XelNya if you don't want to message Yuyoyuppe.
Y.W : See this page on permission information and also this post.
YZYX [ Chiptune / EDM / Metal / Vocaloid ] : Make sure to inform the artist for newly added songs.

Z

Zach Thunder [ Comedy / Hip Hop / Power Pop ]
Zageron [ Techno / Ambient / Piano ]
Zaghurim : Read this
Zao [ Metalcore / Hardcore Punk ]
Zardonic [ Drum and Bass / Metal / Electronic / Hardcore / Dubstep / Breakbeat / Drumstep ]
Zariah-X-POSED : Read this
ZeaLouS1 : Contact ZeaLouS1 if your file makes it in
Zelda Reorchestrated [ Orchestral / Video Game Music ]
Zenon [ House / Dubstep / Trance / Techno / Drum and Bass ]
Zentra [ Electro ]
Zeppy
Zero54 : PM beforehand
ZeRo BaSs [ Dance / Techno / Trance / Drum and Bass ]
ZeroFuser [ Rock / Metal / Trance / Classical Music / Orchestral / Acid Jazz / Electronic / R&B ]
Zero-Resurrected [ Techno / Electronic / Video Game Music ]
Zip Zipper [ Alternative / Electronic / Chiptune / Classical Music ]
Zircon [ Video Game Music ] : Remixes are free to step, but asking required on a case-by-case basis for his originals
Zoola [ Piano ]
ZooSafari [ Trance / Dance / Classical Music ]
ZTS : Read this
Zuigu [ Rock / Metal / Jazz Fusion / Classical Music / Ballad ] : Original songs only
ZuneInc [ Drum and Bass / Classical Music / Jazz / Dubstep / Trance / Dance ]

Last edited by noname219; 11-15-2020 at 10:36 AM..
Old 02-7-2015, 10:43 PM   #4
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Label Permissions v8

Post #4
Label Permissions
also including companies and games!

AllKore

Owners : DJ Melancholia & DJ SpeedBeatz
Founded : 2009 in United States
Genres : Hardcore, Happy Hardcore, Gabber, Breakcore, Speedcore, Hard Trance, Jungle, Breakbeat, Chiptune, etc.

Permission details
Blanket permission. Courtesy of _.Spitfire._.

Proof of permission : Picture

Areia Creations Global Entertainment

Owner : Jun Areia
Founded : 2009
Based : South Korea
Genres : K-Pop

Permission details
We currently have permission to use the following songs :
  • CHI CHI - Love Is Energy
  • Andamiro - Hypnotize (Areia Balkan Remix)
  • DIS BOYZ - Kuulkuk

Look at the following posts :

Breakbit Music / ROFLtrax

Owner : Simon McClure
Founded : 2008 in United Kingdom
Genres : Electronic

Permission details
See this thread. Anything with "no right reserved" is fair game.

Camel Records

Owner : Oli G
Founded : 2002 in United Kingdom
Based : United States
Genres : Freeform Hardcore, Hard Trance, Hardcore, Gabber
Description : Sublabel of Nu Energy Collective.

Permission details
Limited. Courtesy of _.Spitfire._. Can only use the following songs :
  • Oli G - Cordelia
  • Oli G - Jasmine (Helikaon vs Ephexis Camelrape Remix)
  • Captain Skull**** - Shooting Filth
  • Tazz - Whore House
  • Ex1 - Degrees Of Motion
  • Lost Soul - Strength Is Irrelevant
  • Oli G - Gir (Arkitech Remix)

Chillhop Records

Permission details
Only songs from the official label Bandcamp are allowed.

Cock Rock Disco

Owner : Jason Forrest
Founded : 2001
Based : Germany

Permission details
If you find something by one of these artists that you want to step, make sure it was released through Cock Rock Disco (e.g. free compilation) :
  • About
  • Assdroids
  • DEV/NULL
  • Don Augusto
  • DJ Donna Summer
  • DJ Rainbow Ejaculation
  • DJ Technorch
  • Doormouse
  • Drumcorps
  • Duran Duran Duran
  • Foods for Animals
  • Glowstyx
  • Landscraper
  • Nero's Day At Disneyland
  • Next Life
  • Otto von Schirach
  • Pisstank
  • Slepcy
  • Stunt Rock
  • Terminal 11
  • Vorpal

Dance Corps

Based : United Kingdom

Permission details
Full label permission. Artists include Annoying Ringtone, XACKSECKS and many more.

Dramacore

Founded : February 2006
Genres : Chiptune, Glitch, Breakcore, Punk

Permission details
All music released by Dramacore is considered safe to use and distribute. From the front page of their website : Dramacore is an internet based music label, aka netlabel. Music released here is free to download and share or copy for friends!

Drive-Thru Records

Owners : Richard Reines & Stefanie Reines
Founded : 1996

Permission details
Look at this thread. We have permission for the following songs :
  • Self Against City - Becoming A Monster
  • Hidden In Plain View - Bendy (Demo Version)
  • Socratic - Turn
  • House of Fools - Kiss The Haze
  • An Angle - Oh!Oh!Oh! Trouble
  • Houston Calls - Bob and Bonnie
  • I Am The Avalanche - I Took A Beating
  • Dave Melillo - Sams Song
  • Roark - Into Pieces
  • Biirdie - Estelle
  • Steel Train - Better Love

Free Music Archive

Permission details
Permission only for public domain or Creative Commons licensed songs (not limited download). Make sure to click the song title to view licensing info.
https://freemusicarchive.org/static

Gamechops

Permission details
Label permission was obtained by gold stinger in June 2020. Proper accreditation to the producer and/or GameChops as well as a link to their music video, smarturl or website.
(http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=223)

Hardcore Underground

Founded : 2006

Permission details
• Add a frontpage post about Hardcore Underground upon release of a song. (I am able to write this when a song of Hardcore Underground gets released)
• Contact Hardcore Underground prior to each level going online so they can provide background information for a front page post.
• Provide them a link to the game so they can see their songs in the game.
Permission Type: Blanket for anything distributed on HU Digital and HU Breaks and Hardcore Underground Vinyls. (Tracks on the mix CDs are licensed for inclusion on the mix CDs, and they don't have further distribution rights unless they own the tracks already.) Courtesy of _.Spitfire._.

LapFox Trax

AKA : Halley Labs
Owner : Renard
Based : Canada

Permission details
Full label permission. Renard uses a lot of aliases. This is a list of the aliases he uses :
  • 5 Step Sound Team
  • Adraen
  • Azrael
  • Captain Gotobed
  • D-Mode-D
  • Detergent
  • Furries in a Blender/Emoticon
  • Hecate
  • Jackal Queenston (member of The Queenstons)
  • Jaql
  • Kettu
  • Kitcaliber
  • Kitsune²
  • Klippa
  • Lollipop
  • Mayhem
  • MGD-Crew
  • MGD Assault Force
  • Mr. R
  • NegaRen
  • Neko
  • Omicron Complex
  • Plusfuchs
  • The Quick Brown Fox
  • Renard (member of The Queenstons)
  • Sigma
  • Sno.lukav
  • Sonitus Vir
  • V.A.

Make Believe Records

Owners : Tarik "Teekay" Robinson, Adam "Cosm" Hicks & Adam Oh
Founded : 2004 in Canada

Permission details
Here's the list of songs _.Spitfire._. requested permission for :
  • Andy Dee - Ga Solais (Ray Of Light)
  • Andy Dee - Power Within
  • Andy Dee - Power Within (Chaos Remix)
  • Tudge - Because Of You (Feat Ellie) Andy Dee Remix
  • Dave Curtis - Serenade
  • Andy Dee Feat. Marie Louise - So Far Behind (Original 3AM Mix)
  • Simpleton - The One
  • Darwin - Crystals
  • Steven Davidson - Killa
  • Fretman & Dan Edge - No Fear (Darren Hotchkiss Remix)
  • Harry H - Higher
  • Harry H - Feels Right
  • Steven Davidson - Jakarta
  • 4orce DJ - Stranger In The Night
  • 4orce DJ - Go Git Go
  • Andy Dee - I'm On Fire
  • Andy-Dee Ft Randy-Jeeves - Eternity 2010
  • Noc.v - 18th Angel (Andy Dee Remix)
  • Andy Dee - Feel The Silence

Minecraft

Guidelines for the use of Minecraft's music is covered on the Brand and Asset Guidelines. To resume, permission is allowed the music as long as :
- The music author is credited (not Minecraft)
- FFR isn't promoted as "having music from Minecraft" or implying parternship or official ties with Minecraft
- FFR cannot use Minecraft's content as promotion for the game itself

More information here : https://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines

Monstercat

Owners : Mike Darlington, Jonathan Winter & Ari Paunonen
Founded : 2011
Based : Canada

Permission details
Blanket permission. Can step anything that is on one of their albums.

NiTEFLARE

Owners : Rex Buron & The Speed Freak
Founded : 2010
Based : Germany
Genres : Hardcore, Happy Hardcore, Gabber, Breakcore, Speedcore, Electro, Breakbeat, Dub, Jungle, Hard Trance, etc.

Permission details
Limited. We do not have permission for songs by Helblinde or Melancholia on this label, everything else should be fine. Courtesy of _.Spitfire._.

NoCopyrightSounds

Permission details
Blanket. Only limitation is to properly credit the author and have a link to the Youtube video on NCS.
Thanks to Red Blaster.

Link for announcement : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...8&postcount=27

NoKore Records

Owner : Oppaizuri
Genres : Breakcore, Hardcore, Gabber, Jungle

Permission details
Blanket. Courtesy of _.Spitfire._.

Nu Energy Collective

Owner : Kevin Energy
Founded : 1998
Genres : Freeform, Hard Trance, Hardcore, Gabber, UK Hardcore

Permission details
Limited. Courtesy of _.Spitfire._. We have permission for the following songs :
  • A.B. - Coming Up (Kevin Energy Hard Remix)
  • Eclipse - Stairway To Brooklyn
  • Efm - Raver Raver Raver (Kurt Remix)
  • Energy & Douglas - Chop Suey Meets FM200 -Kevin Energy Megamix-
  • Gammer - Unforgettable Hope (Douglas Remix)
  • Impact & Nomad - Utopia (Strings Intro)
  • K Complex - Adagio 2007
  • K Complex - Adagio (Rave Mix)
  • Kevin Energy & A.B. - Reform Your Freeform
  • Kevin Energy & Arkitech - Contagious
  • Kevin Energy & Just Rich - Wipe Away
  • Kevin Energy & Lost Soul - Termination Shock
  • Kevin Energy & Nick 235 feat. Rhona - I Say No
  • Kevin Energy & The Ultimate Raver - Hardcore Toccata (Kevin Energy Remix)
  • Kevin Energy - Power In The Light
  • Kevin Energy - Twisted sanity (Darwin Remix)
  • Kevin Energy - Veti Levu
  • Kevin Energy - Veti Levu (The Big Kick Remix)
  • Kevin Energy vs Ephexis - Reality control
  • Kevin Energy feat. Kelly Lethbridge - Infected (Intro Mix)
  • Little Fella - Adversaries
  • Mark Ashley & K-Complex - Atomic Orbital (Kevin Energy Feat. 2Ls Remix)
  • S3RL - Addict
  • S3RL - Mozart On Crack
  • S3RL - Transformers (2011 Mix)
  • S3RL feat. Wendy - Good Night
  • Slippery Disco - Feeling High
  • Solution & Ephexis - Requiem
  • Two's Company - Dream Remix (Eryk Orpheus Remix)

Otherman Records

Based : Japan
Genres : Breakcore, IDM, Chiptune

Permission details
Blanket permission. Courtesy of Choofers. See this thread. You can find the list of artists here.

OverClocked ReMix

Owner : David W. Lloyd
Founded : 1999
Genres : Video Game Music

Permission details
These artist permissions were probably from the old thread, but most have been confirmed :
  • djpretzel
  • zircon
  • DarkeSword
  • Sonicade : Only remixes. Wants notification on what song beforehand.
  • The Rabbit Joint
  • Prophecy
  • SGX
  • bLiNd : Only remixes. Must be notified before getting song in-game AND must be shown the stepfile
  • Suzumebachi
  • D-Lux
  • Shonensamurai
  • Fishy
  • Steffan Andrews
  • Rayza
  • tefnek : Only remixes.
  • Injury
  • kLuTz

These permissions below were confirmed in this thread.
  • Skrypnyk
  • Palpable
  • Theory of Nonexistence
  • Beatdrop : Only remixes.
  • Audix / Sole Signal
  • Zoola : Only remixes. Credit as John Torkington.
  • ABG
  • Ghetto Lee Lewis
  • Tweek : Only remixes. Notify what song you will be using if it's not a video game remix.
  • Meteo Xavier
  • SnappleMan
  • Willrock : Only remixes.
  • Kidd Cabbage
  • The Joker : Only remixes.
  • ProtoDome
  • BlackPanther
  • TheVagrance
  • Level 99
  • Joren de Bruin
  • Luhny : Only remixes.
  • Nekofrog
  • AMT
  • chthonic / Benjamin Briggs
  • Monobrow : Notify what song you will be using if it's not a video game remix.
  • Protricity : Notify what song you will be using if it's not a video game remix.
  • AkumajuoBelmont
  • Prophetik
  • neblix
  • Blue Magic
  • DusK
  • avaris
  • Ectogemia
  • Theophany

There might be a few more that will need to be swapped. Namely Beatdrop, Tweek, Zoola, tefnek, Sonicade, and bLiNd. Also, FFR has blanket permission for all of Voices of the Lifestream.

Rare

Permission for all Rare-associated game soundtracks as long as FFR stays non-profit and follows the Game Content Usage Rules on xbox.com. More information here.

ReBuild Music

Owner : Thumpa
Genres : UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber

Permission details
• Use this link as the website link on the simfile information.
• Add a frontpage post about Rebuild Music upon release of a song. (I am able to write this when a song of Rebuild Music gets released)
Limited Permission. Courtesy of _.Spitfire._. We have permission for the following songs :
  • Aryx - Aurora
  • Devastate - Mood Music (Oli G Remix)
  • Voycey & Douglas - Surface Of The Sun (Peaks & Pinnacle Remix)

Proof of permission : Signed contract viewable to admins/moderators on request

Rise Records

Owner : Craig Ericson
Founded : 1991 in United States
Genres : Hardcore Punk, Emo, Post-Hardcore

Permission details
Full label permission. The list of current Rise Record artists can be found here.

Rising Sun Traxx

Permission details
Full label permission was obtained by Psychotik in September 2019. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=151241)

SCI Recordings

Owners : Kyle Ward, John Mendenhall and Coconut

Permission details
Details of the permission are unknown.

Simplify Recordings

Owner : Aaron Simpson
Founded : 2009 in United States
Genres : Glitch Hop, Dubstep, Trap, Drum and Bass

Permission details
A full list of artists on this label can be found here.

Spazatron Conniption

Owners : BENOIST & Zovi
Founded : 2010
Genres : Electronic

Permission details
Full label permission.

Strictly for the Purist

Owner : Ollie "Obie" Brown
Genres : Hardcore, Freeform

Permission details
Blanket. Courtesy of _.Spitfire._.

Tooth & Nail Records

Founder : Brandon Ebel
Based : Seattle, WA, United States
Genres : Christian Rock, Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore, Pop Punk

Permission details
Blanket. See this thread. Courtesy of DrugstoreCowboy.

Trekkie Trax

Founded : 2012
Based : Tokyo, Japan
Genres : EDM

Permission details
Since the label has a BY-NC license, it is considered blanket as long as FFR stays non-profit. However, it is recommended to inform them of any songs that gets included in the game. (and state that FFR is a non-profit organisation) Courtesy of James May.

Last edited by noname219; 11-15-2020 at 11:00 AM..
Old 02-7-2015, 10:43 PM   #5
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Links to Permission Posts v8

Post #5
Links to Permission Posts

This post is for keeping track of current and future permissions for reference purposes. Every permission that has been publicly announced will be added here. Further details of permissions can be found in Post #2, #3, #4, or on their Wiki pages if applicable. Screenshots are saved on the Wiki when possible.

Links Part 1 (To check)

AETOS : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=132
a_hisa : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=127
Alias Conrad Coldwood : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=145
Areia Creations Global Entertainment : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=109 & http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...9&postcount=62
Arrowhead : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=168
Ashix : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=109
Azedia : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...2&postcount=46
Be'lakor : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...1&postcount=63
Bitrayal : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=74
Bumblefoot : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=142
Calum Bowen : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=148
CanBlaster : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=161 (aliases)
CBR : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=74
Cekond : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=74
Celestial Aeon Project : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=100
cetaka : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=126
Chasers : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=172
Cheshyre : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...0&postcount=87
DefTeaMachine/MrTea : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=68
Direct : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...7&postcount=48
dj-Jo : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=4143092
Evan Duffy : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=170
Fearofdark : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=134
Frums : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=177
ginkiha : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=136
goreshit : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=91
HeckXX : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...9&postcount=90
Hon'in Myo Audio : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...6&postcount=15
i5cream : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=123
I Broke My Robot : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=81
InfamousColinGH : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=67
Insan3Lik3 : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...1&postcount=53
Jonathan Coulton : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=173
Jonny Atma : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=166
Justin Maes : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=113
kfaraday : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=155
Kyle Landry : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=170
Lashmush : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...11&postcount=7
Lifeformed : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=178
Lone Ghost : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=180
Look Left : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=142
MajorLeagueWobs : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=163 and http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...2&postcount=19
MyXoMoPBL : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=115
NaotoNekoCutie : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=150
Noisestorm : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...7&postcount=57
OVERWERK : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...2&postcount=73 & http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=170
Paul Udarov : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=107
Pegboard Nerds : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...2&postcount=46
Psybot : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=66
sHimaU : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=127
Simplify Recordings : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...0&postcount=60
Space Laces : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=141055
Stratkat : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...7&postcount=75
Syncop8 : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=4267331
Syntact : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=160
The Fat Man : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=4268299
tilde : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...6&postcount=15
Ti-Mo : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=76
Traktion : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=159
Trance Blossom : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=106
Tut Tut Child : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...5&postcount=65
Verix : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=147
wa. : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=114
Weebl's Stuff : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=142
Zentra : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=167

Links Part 2 (Missing information)

Buoy / SBB : ?
DJ Sane : ?
Docmo : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...09#post3306209 [what's the status ?]
Rabbite : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=95538 [no proof]
Rachel Macwhirter : ?
Racing Kites : ?
Rage : ?
rakia : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=191 [need japanese translation]
Räuberhöhle : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=73513 [no proof]
RaustBlackDragon : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=71449 [no proof]
Rayza : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=354 [no proof]
RedSGShredder : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=68 [no proof]
Reone662 : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...8&postcount=11 [no proof]
Repliforce : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=75434 [no proof]
Rest Sweet Voyager : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=79065 [no proof]
Retard-O-Bot : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=89878 [no proof]
Retrigger : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=2081748 [no proof]
Richee / Switchee : ?
Rise Against : ?
Robbi-985 : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=93650 [no proof]
A Rocket To The Moon : ?
RushJet1 : ?
Ryo Ohnuki : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...89#post1942889 [no proof]
Sabrepulse : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=54081 [no proof]
Sanxion7 / SaxxonPike : ?
Saskrotch : ?
Saturnine Hello : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=209 [no proof]
Savant : ?
Say Anything : ?
Scary Kids Scaring Kids : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=66658 [no screenshot]
Scenes From a Movie : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=1676284 [no proof]
SCI Recordings : ?
See You Next Tuesday : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=116 [no proof]
T2Kazuya : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=274 [no proof]
T3H RAVE : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=73812 [no proof]
Yuuyu-P / Sasara Yuuna : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=91673 [no proof]

Links Part 3 (Checked and added in the wiki)

ÆØNS / AEONS : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...8&postcount=30
Airia : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...0&postcount=28
cosMo : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=1796048
Dramacore : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=390
ExileLord : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=4406079
FamilyJules7x : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...9&postcount=48
Fruit Punch Samurai : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...1&postcount=40
Jepyang : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=47
Jillian Aversa / pixietricks : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=274 [no proof but falls under OC permission anyway]
Kaiben : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...5&postcount=23
Kubbi : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...53#post4317253
Lorenguard : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...8&postcount=35
NoCopyrightSounds : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...8&postcount=27
Norland : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...0&postcount=26
Otherworld / raretools : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=95538
Potato-tan : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...9&postcount=31
Purplefridge : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=141610
Rainbowdragoneyes : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=3591369
Rain Man : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=142856
Rameses B : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=125135
Ray Mak : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=121766
Razihel : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...1&postcount=58
Red This Ever : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=398
Reizoko Cj : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=100
Renard : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=112881
Retarded Ninja Kitties : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=80659
RIGHT STUFF : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...9&postcount=49
Riotgames : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?p=4213378
Robotboys : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...2&postcount=38
Ronald Jenkees : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=93768
Roostex : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=109
RoughSketch : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=110480
roxorfoxor / Evelyn Bishop : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=446
Sad Panda : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=80659
samidare : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=111871
SaxeCoburg : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=12
Sebastien Skaf : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...2&postcount=63
Shingo DJ / Round Wave Crusher : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=104157
Shnabubula : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=121722
Tenshi Hanka : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...04#post3897704
YZYX : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...7&postcount=45

Links Part 4 (No permission)

$44K
Boothnavy
Danyka Nadeau
David MeShow
Gioachino Rossini : public domain
LuzeriA
Mark Saunders
orangentle
rainy
Ransom Rath
RaZor / Leifendeth
Reaping Asmodeia
Receptor
Red Blank
Re_Synthesis
Rez
Ricky Martin
RIN
Rinkai Mosquito
Robert Schumann : public domain
Robotkid
Rogue
roop
rueninc
rushyrulz
Ryan Iyengar / DukAmok
-RYO-
Ryuno
S3RL
sakuzyo
Salita
Samantha Fox
Sam-I-Am
sasakure.UK
Sashcat
Scott Joplin : public domain
Scylaax
s-don

Links Part 5 Addendum: v9 Prep
There are a great deal of things out-of-date with permissions in this thread. This Addendum serves as an area of things that are not updated in the main posts, but are posted in-thread and either still need to be added to the main post, or incorporated into the next version of this thread. For the meantime, they are listed here in a place where they can be referenced, instead of needing to browse the entire thread for content that isn't already listed in previous threads, or already in the main post of this thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

This Spreadsheet contains up-to-date information in a ctrl+f-friendly environment in which to search and observe the entire FFR catalog of permissions. Please try to use it instead of the v8 thread, as much of the content within the v8 thread is out of date.

Deathmachine Synapsids VIP only
Ayane Fumuki
s8n (Pseudosilent)
Roy Berardo Contact the author beforehand
Two Steps from Hell
Oliver Hancock
Lapse
Etienne Player Analysis videos only; edit audio so that any background music without FFR permissions is cut out
novadrome See the permission post for specifics
FlynnMac (Klarion)
Johnny Frizz
Ruby My Dear Wants to be contacted when a song gets in game
Rifti Beats Wants to be contacted when a song gets in game
MrLlamaSC Diablo Rap - "Call to Arms" only
NANORAY
MegaSphere
Round Wave Crusher Wants to be contacted when a song gets in game
Vectif
DJ Satomi
LuzeriA See the permission post for specifics
Sufferer Chapter II (Then), III (Sword), VIII (Pacifier) only, wants to be contacted when a song gets in game
void (Mournfinale) No collabs
Silentroom Cannot use songs whose permissions have been transferred to other companies
Elijah Martin Contact the author beforehand
Floating Fragmentz (RANDO) Provide a link to the website
DJ TECHNORCH See Q13 of https://www.technorch.com/policy/index.html#english
Malmen
csx42
Rainbowdragoneyes Contact the author beforehand. Cannot use Hate Castle
Ducky Should be from the label Play Nice!
Meganeko No remixes, collabs, or soundtracks (needs the other artists' approval)
Eppujoloz
sinc-x
DEFENSE MECHANISM
Tasselfoot 10 Minutes with Tass only
ReeK Wants to be contacted when a song gets in game
IOSYS See the permission post for specifics
Breeton Boi Contact the author beforehand
SA ST
Johnny Manchild and the Poor Bastards
DarkbearX
SANY-ON (DENPA-SAMPLER) See the permission post for specifics
DDRKirby (ISQ) Provide a link to the Bandcamp page
CREATION/safe_state/Seo
Chris Nordgren / Everhood
AurumJolteon
gmtn. Cannot use 妖艶魔女 -trappola bewitching-, and songs collaborated with other authors.
II-L Some Bandcamp albums are marked as "CC BY-NC-SA 3.0" which is usable.
Christian Gisondi
96-glass Some Bandcamp albums are usable via Creative Commons.
DACHiTRAX Blanket as long as the music is listed as "free" to download on Bandcamp.
Slax
Nautiluz Only for "Beyond The Universe"
Ghost in the Machine
Icon For Hire
Kurorak
LeaF
Nvoise & Yoseph
Spitfya / Karl Berkon
Kaiben / Liam Farrell
Trailaiday / Stephen Seymour
Ecoli Only "Final Realization"
Robbi-985 / SomethingUnreal
Docmo
ToxicxEternity
Reaping Asmodeia Only for "Poison of the Earth", contact TC_Meteor for more.
TheDiamondCrafter
iceloki (ICE)
owenviau1
Reizoko Cj
Foozogz
sylcmyk
Blaze / Blazemoosic / BlazeEDM
Shinymonkey8 / Jake Cunningham limited to "Dystopia", and stuff off the "Synesthesia" album.
Zorsy
ARForest limited to certain songs. Check post.
breakchild limited to specific Bandcamp albums under Creative Commons licensing.
Jimmypig
Turbo / TurboA
Yaboimatoi / Fabian Narloch
YonKaGor Cannot use "It's Normal".
aequor / aequorean
Ciphgowhat Only "TAKE ME WITH YOU."
Virt Adjustment to include some Bandcamp albums under CC licensing.
daisan
QwertyVibin
ROKINA / schwarzekugel
Andreas B. / ASBsounds
Bearing Bear / Bearing / Pat
Vylet Pony Please notify if using for projects. Commissioned songs or Gift songs need contact before using.
nanobii
Sufferer Usage only approved for self-titled album, check post.
Kardashev
Shiraishi / しらいし
Ad Vesperum Songs have limited permeance on the internet. Check with gold stinger or Hateandhatred for music.
Akimalo
Sigrev2 / dj vortivask / All These Worlds Are Yours / THE CAFFEINES / 家~パーティー
verra / DJ Scratchin' / DeBisco
Charsiaha
The Chalkeaters
PLEEG
LΛVΛ / LAVA / NOISES / *NØISE$*
JT Music / JT Machinima
Shadrow Bandcamp content is Creative Commons. Check Bandcamp before using.
Sheet Music Boss
TRAELMYX
Kou!
somanylynx
Sunnexo Remixes must be discussed with the original artist.
shirobeats
Bear Ghost limited to songs available on 'Pretzel', check post for more info.
L-TRAIN Some albums listed under Creative Commons on Bandcamp.
Kuraiinu
AAAA / ああああ Limited to content that they've posted on their accounts. They do not own anything they haven't posted.
Chroma / c-h-r-o-m-a Contact in advance if the song is recorded in a game / compilation album.
Children of Nova
Airuei Do not use stuff on record labels or bootlegs/remixes unless we have permissions from those artists too.
kanemiko
Usuario
Telemist
C418
Pitchshifter Only to use "Sprint Finish" demo & "None for All..." EP.
Onefin
Bynary Fission
Stardew
cbrbreakcore / Coolboyrulez0 Updated soundcloud page
Nagiha Can only use content with a buy link or is on their Bandcamp.
Camellia Update to permissions.
Sakuzyo
orangentle
The Flashbulb
midnghtraver / Icarus Moth
Stone McKnuckle
Deadball-P / Ryo Takeshita
s-don Cannot use songs written for other companies. Notify author when a song is released.
Synthion
Tone Sphere / Sta Cannot use songs that also contain external copyrights or other people owning a portion of the IP. Cannot use Arcaea collabs.
NyxTheShield Cannot use 'non-original' works (like remixes).
kurokotei Cannot use "honeykill", "Le Porteur d'Ombre" and "LIGHT MY WAY remix". Cannot use songs licensed to other games.
djkirakira
Schwank Cannot use "$1.78".
Emray
kroh Cannot use 'ERROR143' and 'Hush'.
Ardolf
SirHamnet Cannot use "Covers, Remixes and Openings".
Ivycomb Cannot use Remixes.
darph fluffy
Tay Zonday Can only use "Chocolate Rain" and "Explode".
Alex Szahala Limited to songs that were not released on a label.
Dubmood
OriginalOgraphy
Maski
jcarlson04
KungFuFurby / Furby
AB-Sounds / EBIMAYO
awerewa Music uploaded to all streaming services is fair use, video & audio.
[P-R-Z] Only allowed to use the song "Mario Love Breakcore".
Mannheim steamroller
Kelly Rowland
3OH!3
Widget Songs
polysha Cannot use licensed songs.
69 de 74
Nakaiankow Creative Commons for all unless otherwise stated.
MYUKKE. Limited to songs released on YouTube without the "for XXX" tag.
Xe / Xenoglossy
Kanpyogo / Kanpyo / Kan
OISHII Cannot use content owned by third parties.
Mumble Etc.
Qumu Music
Fraser Edwards
Ascension
plasterbrain Cannot use collabs or featurettes unless we also get permission from others involved as well.
chilldive Bandcamp is CC-BY 3.0. Check Creative Commons on other sites before using something not listed on their Bandcamp.
Yosk! Contact for collaborations individually.

Label:
Tsundere Violence Contact Himeko Katagiri beforehand
Ninety9Lives
Speedcore Worldwide Audio CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
Hardcore Underground Contact the label or bmah beforehand
The Cynphetic Collective Some works on Bandcamp are listed as "BY-NC 3.0", please check Creative Commons licensing before using.
Lost Frog Productions Check Creative Commons before using on Bandcamp.
SPRITEWALL
BespokE music album
Electronic Tracks Records
Give Heart Records
Speedcore Worldwide
Diverse System limited to Stream Palette albums, check Bandcamp.

Denied:
Studio MDHR Rejected
Materia Collective Rejected
Tom Cardy No response
Kassia Rejected
linear ring Extremely limited / to be considered Rejected
The Crane Wives No response
Poor Man's Poison No response
Vivienne / SpindleHorse Music / Helluva Boss / Hazbin Hotel No response
lia;quo No response

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-30-2023 at 01:58 PM..
Old 02-7-2015, 10:43 PM   #6
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Denied Artist Permissions v8

Post #6
Denied Artist Permissions

This post is for song artist permission requests that were rejected or didn't receive a reply.

If there are any issues with permissions being changed, updated, or removed, report it by posting in this thread.
You may also post a message on the profiles of the people who update this thread and they will update the thread when they see your message.

Denied or No-reply from Artists and Labels

Agoraphobic Nosebleed : no reply
Akiho Shikata : expired
Alstroemeria : expired
Alice's Emotion : rejected
Arch Enemy : rejected
Batsu : no reply
Betwixt & Between : no reply
Bill Wurtz : no reply
Blotted Science : no reply
Capsule : no reply
Caravan Palace : rejected
Chris Brickler (Reflection Theory) : no reply
Crystal Castles : no reply
Daft Punk : no reply
Danny Lofton : no reply
Darude : ? (not confirmed yet)
Death From Above 1979 : no reply
Dirty Androids : rejected
Disillusion : no reply
DJ Chucky : rejected
DJ Hidden : rejected
DJ Splash : no reply
DragonForce : ? (seems to be denied by popular demand)
Dream Theater : no reply and no reply
Dropkick Murphys : rejected
Eminem : rejected
Ewan Dobson : rejected
Gatsbys American Dream : no reply
Genghis Tron : no reply
Gojira : no reply
Gorguts : rejected, but was interested
Hex Mania : no reply
Hierograph : expired
Igorrr : rejected
Immediate Music : rejected
In Flames : no reply
Insomnium : no reply
Izayoi Sak : no reply
Kalmah : no reply
Kenji Ito : expired
KEY : rejected
Konami : rejected
Linkin Park : ? (not confirmed yet)
Maltine Records : no reply
Maple Leaf : rejected
Metallica : ? (record company)
m1dy : ? (contract with Konami)
Mind Reflection : no reply
Misteur Valaire : considered rejected
Motoi Sakuraba : expired
M-Project : rejected
Nazz-can : rejected
Nero : no reply
Nightwish : rejected
Nintendo : rejected?
Noisia : rejected
Nujabes : no reply
Omnium Gatherum : no reply
Opeth : rejected
Pops Byrn : no reply
The Prodigy : ? (not confirmed yet)
Red : ? (not confirmed yet)
REMO-CON : rejected
Rotten Records : rejected
Rush : ? (not confirmed yet)
Sachi Tainaka : rejected
sasakure.uk : no reply
Shady Records : rejected
Sinclaire Style : rejected
Skanda Music : rejected
Skrillex : rejected
Sonata Arctica : no response - out of office
Symphony X : rejected
TANO*C : rejected
teranoid & MC Natsack : rejected
Thaehan : no reply
Theatrix : rejected
Tommy Guerrero and his label Too Good : denied
Trans-Siberian Orchestra : expired
Two Steps From Hell : rejected
Ui-70 : rejected
USAO : no reply
Vektor : no reply
Vicetone : rejected
Wintersun : no reply
Wu-Tang Clan : ? (not confirmed yet)
Xanopticon : no reply
Zabutom : rejected
ZUN : rejected & expired

Last edited by noname219; 08-9-2020 at 03:50 PM..
Old 02-7-2015, 11:03 PM   #7
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v8

Might as well break this in.

Mainly does rock/metal, with some extra stuff on the side.

http://lashmush.newgrounds.com/audio/
http://ocremix.org/artist/13052/lashmush
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2015, 11:07 PM   #8
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Great job on organization and updates on this.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2015, 11:23 PM   #9
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Changelog v8

As you can see, there were some changes made from the last permission thread :
- All artists links are listed in their wiki pages, as well as specific information concerning their permissions (only if that information could be found). This will make things way simpler and more accessible so everyone can help expanding musician profiles on the wiki.
- Blanket and limited permissions are now merged together. This was done to make the list easier to browse and to update. And the difference between blanket and limited can be blurry. The list has been split in two to make sure I'm not over the character limit. Details concerning the permission are shown in pink.

Some things to be done :
- Adding everything in the wiki and a lot of musician pages need to be updated or expanded. Post 3 needs to be completed too.
- Label permissions : listing bands under the label in the wiki. (considered but I'm uncertain about doing it)
- Links to permissions in Post 5.
- Double-checking everything from the v7 thread.
- Go through the subforum to find missing permissions.
- Making sure that every new permissions has been added to this thread.
- Saving and adding screenshots and details of permissions in the wiki.
- Improving/adding music genres. (where do most of these comes from too ?)

A few things to verify about permissions :
- Allison Crowe : "this thread" ?
- Blitz Lunar : "link to song list, please" ?
- Echeleon : probably a typo with Echelon (mystery)
- Evelyn Bishop : permission for only one song ?
- Gray Fox : FFR sim database lolwut
- Missqulater : link is down
- Hardcore Underground and NiTEFLARE : we don't have the proof of permission
- Monstercat : Need to add details of permission
- Other problematic perms : Aliceffekt, Anthrax!, Atomic Inc/Bass Piratez, PixlCrushr
- Both blanket and limited : AnonyWolf, championanwar, cosMo, PurpleX, Sherry Kim, The Flashbulb, Thy Winter Shadow
- NEKOTEK = Nekomimi ?

I was also tempted to change the title of thread from "Artist Blanket Permissions v8" to "Permissions v8" since not all of them are blanket nor artists… Should we change the title ? Changed

Thanks Dossar for letting me manage this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Might as well break this in.

Mainly does rock/metal, with some extra stuff on the side.

http://lashmush.newgrounds.com/audio/
http://ocremix.org/artist/13052/lashmush
Lashmush has been added.
Still need to add the most recent ones I believe and the list will be up to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Great job on organization and updates on this.
Thanks.

If you like numbers
In this thread (first 6 posts + this one)
167388 characters
21446 words (qualifies for a novella)
2406 urls

Last edited by noname219; 03-10-2015 at 09:01 PM..
Old 02-8-2015, 12:00 AM   #10
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

v8?

wow

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2015, 09:35 AM   #11
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

also I'd like to add that noname is secretly Skynet.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2015, 09:46 AM   #12
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

noname219, thank you so much for taking over this thread along with the new ideas proposed! I have unstuck the v7 thread and stickied this one.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 02-8-2015 at 09:46 AM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2015, 10:11 AM   #13
Poison-
Nope
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

For the Monstercat permission, we are able to step anything of theirs that is on one of the albums.

ie. not anything by Krewella

The permission was obtained on August 21, 2013 if you want to add that to the wiki or something. I can PM you the original screenshot too if you need it

Last edited by Poison-; 02-8-2015 at 10:17 AM..
Poison- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2015, 05:54 PM   #14
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison- View Post
For the Monstercat permission, we are able to step anything of theirs that is on one of the albums.

ie. not anything by Krewella

The permission was obtained on August 21, 2013 if you want to add that to the wiki or something. I can PM you the original screenshot too if you need it
Yeah, if you can send me the screenshot I could add that to the wiki.

@Dossar : Who was responsible of adding genre tags ? Or where did you found that information ?

Last edited by noname219; 02-8-2015 at 06:01 PM..
Old 03-1-2015, 10:48 AM   #15
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I have submitted two songs to batch by these talented chipartists. Blanket permissions:

Hon'in Myo Audio (also releases music under Tom Miller)
http://honinmyoaudio.bandcamp.com/

Tilde
https://soundcloud.com/tilde_music

Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 03-1-2015 at 10:50 AM..
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-1-2015, 09:19 PM   #16
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Both have been added.

Also finished to update the list. Approx 10% less characters from the v7 thread.

Last edited by noname219; 03-2-2015 at 05:33 AM..
Old 03-8-2015, 11:02 AM   #17
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Big updates, Silvuh proposed to me to include information from a handful of useful stickies related to permissions in general. Things have moved a lot :

Post 1
Now including the guide Obtaining Permissions and You! [v2], updated the figures (1.9 million users + link to the thread)

Also including : Copyright, Permission, Public Domain and You

Post 3
Finished formatting all the permissions last week.

Post 5
Slowly started to find permission links, they will be added in any of the 4 sections.

Post 6

Including Denied Artist Permission, went through the thread and even the old thread to find missing stuff. I'll also add some (30ish?) that I have tried to contact a few years ago.

There's a changelog too (post 9) which was already present in post 6. It's a mess and will stay like that until I verify all of them.

Also, thread title has been changed.

Last edited by noname219; 03-8-2015 at 11:56 AM..
Old 03-10-2015, 01:37 AM   #18
Coolgamer
Old-School Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Coolgamer Send a message via MSN to Coolgamer Send a message via Skype™ to Coolgamer
Default Re: Permissions List and Information v8

I might put a bounty on songs from Consortium of Genius and/or The Fat Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight View Post
St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?
Coolgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:00 PM   #19
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Major League Wobs / Holder
Full permission to use any and all material!

He also said that if anything of his was added into the game he'd highlight a video of it on his YouTube channel which has a good amount of subscribers, although most of them being CoD players..but still a large audience of potential new players nonetheless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 03:55 PM   #20
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

^Already gave permission a few months ago : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=163