Old 07-26-2021, 10:15 PM   #2221
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

The game has switched to OOTC off
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:01 PM   #2222
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

In the night...

DaBackpack has died in this game. He was...

not flipped


roundbox has died in this game. He was...

not flipped


Charu has died in this game. He was...

not flipped


Day 2 will last 48 hours ending at 10:00 PM Central (Server) Time Thursday, July 29th.

Day 2 begins now.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

Last edited by the sun fan; 07-27-2021 at 10:06 PM..
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:07 PM   #2223
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,903
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Benguin You've got 48 hours to convince me why I shouldn't send you to the sun
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:08 PM   #2224
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,903
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Also those kills...Jesus christ...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:08 PM   #2225
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

ben
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:09 PM   #2226
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,903
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Starting with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
darker green = stronger town lean than the lighter green
why were all 4 players in Game 2 from the previous phase dark green?

I am acknowledging that DBP was also a solid green here as well
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:11 PM   #2227
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

if you guys are adamant about voting ben, I'm not opposed to it seeing as half the group wanted to do so
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:12 PM   #2228
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
if you guys are adamant about voting ben, I'm not opposed to it seeing as half the group wanted to do so
this is a wierd statement because, it sounds to me like you dont want to vote ben, and if you dont why. and who would you want to vote instead
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:14 PM   #2229
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Also ben you need to explain how you think im a wolve.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:14 PM   #2230
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

who killed roundbox wtf I am mad
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:15 PM   #2231
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
this is a wierd statement because, it sounds to me like you dont want to vote ben, and if you dont why. and who would you want to vote instead
like I've said before, I didn't think his previous posts were that weird to me. but I can see why people would think they are, so honestly I'm just kind of neutral about it. considering one person died out of the hissy fight from yesterday, that's a decent place to start.

I'm also absolutely not opposed to speeding up this game considering there's a whole other one to go through lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:16 PM   #2232
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
like I've said before, I didn't think his previous posts were that weird to me. but I can see why people would think they are, so honestly I'm just kind of neutral about it. considering one person died out of the hissy fight from yesterday, that's a decent place to start.

I'm also absolutely not opposed to speeding up this game considering there's a whole other one to go through lol
what do you think about his reads. idc about his entrance. its not d0 anymore
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:17 PM   #2233
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
what do you think about his reads. idc about his entrance. its not d0 anymore
they're barely reads considering he color coded them and gave no context (unless I missed something)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:19 PM   #2234
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
they're barely reads considering he color coded them and gave no context (unless I missed something)
oh yeah didnt you say you couldnt see the colors. okay well, his reads like is wack as hell, it doesnt have context but, he has some of the wierdest takes as to who is wolve and who is town, and who is more town then others. i dont know how he is going to explain his thought process.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:20 PM   #2235
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

If ben does not explain he gets voted no matter what, i dont see anyway he doesnt
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:21 PM   #2236
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
oh yeah didnt you say you couldnt see the colors. okay well, his reads like is wack as hell, it doesnt have context but, he has some of the wierdest takes as to who is wolve and who is town, and who is more town then others. i dont know how he is going to explain his thought process.
that's a fair sentiment, like I said I'm not opposed. I don't really have a "hit list" right now anyways. gonna wait for more ppl to chat I think, but if a legit ben train gets going then I'll hop on (choo choo)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:23 PM   #2237
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
T-Force, I know you're still watching this

I'll wave to you from game 2
now other stuff we should talk about, is who to vote for mirror thread, as i do think we should come to a decision for that, Also backback apparnetly knew they were going to get killed because they said to t force Ill wave to you from 2nd game, which i dont understand that ill get quote just a second
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:25 PM   #2238
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
that's a fair sentiment, like I said I'm not opposed. I don't really have a "hit list" right now anyways. gonna wait for more ppl to chat I think, but if a legit ben train gets going then I'll hop on (choo choo)
I dont really like this way of playing because, i think being more agressive right now is important. we have been sitting back kind of last days because of confusion, and i think we have enough to start pressing people.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:26 PM   #2239
XelNya
So I don't
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,075
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
now other stuff we should talk about, is who to vote for mirror thread, as i do think we should come to a decision for that, Also backback apparnetly knew they were going to get killed because they said to t force Ill wave to you from 2nd game, which i dont understand that ill get quote just a second
this post is bad
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:26 PM   #2240
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

@ MIRROR THREAD DO NOT VOTE STORN. what he did last night shows a jester play more then anything else
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution