Old 07-25-2021, 04:48 PM   #1661
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Also, I think this is the full solve for neighbours (also, include Plop and DBP being neighbours).
Goddammit, I hate having to swap back and forth, aarrghh.

Anyway, chart is similar to gold's in almost every pairing except:
Cel is with storn
Blind is with Charu

(Gold's initial thought was storn with Charu, and blind with Cel)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i like tforce more than you
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 04:52 PM   #1662
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 28
Posts: 4,131
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

@subaru

Yeah, I assumed that copy/pasting text logs were ok as implied by that rule about being allowed to fake text logs. I think the only rule regarding sharing text logs is that we can't screenshot them.

To explain more, in pac-man, the opposite edges of the map are actually the "same" side (since going past one side teleports you to the other). Thus, opposite ends of the map can also be considered "close" if neighbors are determined by proximity.

For the donut/torus interpretation, I can try to find a gif that illustrates it, one sec.

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about this donut chart stuff, but in the event that people on opposite ends of the chart end up being neighbors, this is the explanation which is still consistent with the proximity theory.
__________________
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Not happening now! Don't click to join!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 04:52 PM   #1663
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,091
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

I still stand by that I'm unsure just letting the entire game know which pairing is which.

But I suppose right now I don't much have a choice here, huh?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 04:59 PM   #1664
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,904
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Alright... I've been mulling this crazy idea in my head for while...


What if whoever gets lynched in the second game comes back into the first game, but, as we said, with one life remaining. Then when they are killed in THIS game for a second time, we receive a flip
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:00 PM   #1665
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,904
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

I know it sounds absolutely fucking ridiculous but we're in maximum bastard and my brain can't think of anything to bring up before I get into the office
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:00 PM   #1666
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,215
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Alright... I've been mulling this crazy idea in my head for while...


What if whoever gets lynched in the second game comes back into the first game, but, as we said, with one life remaining. Then when they are killed in THIS game for a second time, we receive a flip
[brain damage intensifies]
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:03 PM   #1667
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,904
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
[brain damage intensifies]
Look man we're all brain dead and this is something that hadn't been brought up yet and its all I've got so far until I settle into work
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:14 PM   #1668
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

this is my only "helpful" insight for right now:

at the very least, we now know town v wolves is very much our reality. this is an undeniable fact. there could be third party roles but what we do know is that town v wolf should still be the basis for any decisions we make.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:14 PM   #1669
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,215
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Look man we're all brain dead and this is something that hadn't been brought up yet and its all I've got so far until I settle into work
It's more like; I hope you're wrong because that's a lot of moving around and keeping track of lmao
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:17 PM   #1670
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,215
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
this is my only "helpful" insight for right now:

at the very least, we now know town v wolves is very much our reality. this is an undeniable fact. there could be third party roles but what we do know is that town v wolf should still be the basis for any decisions we make.
Yeah, there's no real reason to assume otherwise until something happens that's suggesting something else.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:18 PM   #1671
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
if we kill cultists they get dumped in a third game where everything is in french
lmfao
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:31 PM   #1672
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 28
Posts: 4,131
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Alright... I've been mulling this crazy idea in my head for while...


What if whoever gets lynched in the second game comes back into the first game, but, as we said, with one life remaining. Then when they are killed in THIS game for a second time, we receive a flip
I mentioned something similar to this earlier in the thread but you didn't seem to want to really entertain the idea then. Did something change between then and now?

In any case, since there is still some conflicting opinions about how the overall game may possibly work, this is why I think it's important to consider an insta in the 2nd game because it's difficult to know what the best choice to make is if we don't even know how the game functions at a basic level.
__________________
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Not happening now! Don't click to join!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:41 PM   #1673
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,904
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I mentioned something similar to this earlier in the thread but you didn't seem to want to really entertain the idea then. Did something change between then and now?

In any case, since there is still some conflicting opinions about how the overall game may possibly work, this is why I think it's important to consider an insta in the 2nd game because it's difficult to know what the best choice to make is if we don't even know how the game functions at a basic level.
Did you?

Let me go check really quick. If I missed it I apologize
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:43 PM   #1674
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,904
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Although it's a reasonable idea, I'm not entirely convinced this is necessarily a double elimination setup. If the other game was a true "mirror" of this one, then a death in the mirrored game would cause people to reappear in this one (although I'm not sure how "progress" would necessarily be made in this case).
OH THIS?

I wasn't sure what you meant by this, and if what I said is the simple version of what this is then I apologize. I was completely overwhelmed with everything happening so quickly in the discord and in here, and in the other thread that my brain shut off
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:45 PM   #1675
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,904
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Iight I gotta do some quick work then I'mma get my brain firing up
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 06:09 PM   #1676
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 611
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
color flips = no role information.

How are you gonna get that info ?
haku re:the graph

makes me wonder if this is a wolf trying to shut down graph knowledge so we couldn't have it. I dont think its that out of the question to think wolves may have figured it out before us. And if so, why shut it down? paranoia or...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 06:15 PM   #1677
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,904
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Alright... I guess the best place for me to start would be to get two tabs open... One for this game and one for the other and get to work on getting caught up
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 06:21 PM   #1678
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,904
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
if veteran players are annoyed by this dumb shit mechanic then what the fuck are you expecting from them
Basic participation and asking questions. That's it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 06:23 PM   #1679
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,215
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
haku re:the graph

makes me wonder if this is a wolf trying to shut down graph knowledge so we couldn't have it. I dont think its that out of the question to think wolves may have figured it out before us. And if so, why shut it down? paranoia or...
I'm not shutting down anything afaik. People do what they want.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 06:24 PM   #1680
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,904
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I feel like iím trying to read a long, intricate set of like, peer reviewed papers.

Except Iím hung over and choose to drink more.

Iím not actually hung over though.
Take a shot for every time you don't understand something in this game
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution