Old 07-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #1621
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 2,257
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

xiz is town you gotta love it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 02:19 PM   #1622
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 28
Posts: 4,131
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Bingo

Well Ben? Chime in whenever you can
I don't understand what incentive someone would have to kill off their own neighbor (over a non-neighbor that is).

To explain the situation with goldstinger and I, he spoke to me in a way in a way as if he was convinced that I was town now so as to form a sense of trust (i.e. if we trusted each other and if we were both actually town, the chat is essentially a mason chat). GS and I had an early alliance in cybernaut and we seemed to have a good bond there, so to me, it feels like GS took an opportunity to take advantage of that in the hopes that I was easily manipulatable. After catching up in thread, I got weird vibes from him, which led me to believe that my previous sentence is what was happening.

I can share the entirety of my chat logs with him later if anyone wants (I'm on my phone, so can't easily do it now), but here are some quotes from GS, some of which illustrate the above.

Quote:
I'm willing to hedge bets that you're also town-aligned considering there's a lot of ?'s regarding the existence of this chat and others. If there are multiple ones like this, you would probably have a little bit of insider knowledge on at least some other chats existing
Quote:
Might as well just say it, if either of us are in a bad situation that we're mason'd with the other.
Quote:
Since wolves don't have information of the game setup either
this line struck me as odd. While this is likely, it's not something I would place bets on.

Quote:
So we both essentially don't tell anyone else about this neighborhood, and mason with one another to help town not get the wrong vote. x)
__________________
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Not happening now! Don't click to join!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 02:32 PM   #1623
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Before I catch up in here, I'd like to say
@Gold stinger
Appreciate the work you did putting pairings together, but I came to a slightly different conclusion when putting them together.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i like tforce more than you
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 02:38 PM   #1624
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,904
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

I just woke up. My brain isn't wired to deal with this shit right now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 02:43 PM   #1625
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

@Gold Stinger

DM'd you. And, yes, we are allowed to. "God" has said so. In before XelNya God joke
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i like tforce more than you
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 02:44 PM   #1626
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Wait, we're allowed to still OOTC with the dead?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 02:45 PM   #1627
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Or, not dead, but players from a completely different game?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 02:46 PM   #1628
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
reuben_tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Kawaiian Island~
Age: 28
Posts: 4,131
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

I was also thinking of having instas in the mirrored game occur to give the main game more info (especially this phase so we can confirm what actually happens if someone dies in the mirrored game), so I'm glad others are thinking along the same lines.
__________________
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Not happening now! Don't click to join!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 02:57 PM   #1629
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

I'm all caught up and I think backpack and charu have been the most helpful in determining where we go from here. I don't know if necessarily going after people's neighbors makes sense... we've established the pairings were put together based on whoever you are closest to on the first graph (most likely) and that the graph probably did not determine alignment. therefore unless you just willingly gave your neighbor a ton of info, I don't think we should focus on going after the dead's neighbors. unless there is a specific and solid reason that I'm missing.

also xiz I don't like your responses
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:01 PM   #1630
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 30
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
I'm all caught up and I think backpack and charu have been the most helpful in determining where we go from here. I don't know if necessarily going after people's neighbors makes sense... we've established the pairings were put together based on whoever you are closest to on the first graph (most likely) and that the graph probably did not determine alignment. therefore unless you just willingly gave your neighbor a ton of info, I don't think we should focus on going after the dead's neighbors. unless there is a specific and solid reason that I'm missing.

also xiz I don't like your responses
Im confused, do you think im a wolf? You voting for me is exactly what I want you to do. ngl this is MAD sus but it's still a win for me

xiz
__________________

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:01 PM   #1631
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I disagree so so so hard. And not because of my completely real cult with haku. To say that there is no third party faction when literally a second game was just created could mean itself that entire team is a third party faction. For all we know they could be trying to secretly fuck with us so they win, like a horse race or something.

To rule that out feels… too simple for a player like you.
you dingus

sunfan explicitly posted that "either wolves or town have lost" and that "the game is over"

connect the dots
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:03 PM   #1632
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 30
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
you dingus

sunfan explicitly posted that "either wolves or town have lost" and that "the game is over"

connect the dots
Your connecting the dots on a word search my friend. "Either wolves or town have lost" COULD mean:

- wolves have lost, town wins
- wolves have lost, 3rd party wins
- town has lost, wolves win
- town has lost, 3rd party wins
__________________

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:04 PM   #1633
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 30
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

like its worded in a way where yes, you could be right. but the wording leaves room to leave out other information about who WINS that isn't specified.
__________________

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:06 PM   #1634
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Your connecting the dots on a word search my friend. "Either wolves or town have lost" COULD mean:

- wolves have lost, town wins
- wolves have lost, 3rd party wins
- town has lost, wolves win
- town has lost, 3rd party wins
I mean duh, there could be 3rd parties too, but it is exceedingly unlikely that a 3rd FACTION exists
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:07 PM   #1635
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
cedolad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: .
Age: 27
Posts: 7,080
Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Afternoon good friends. I am here to say I probably won't be around much tonight, as this is the first day all fucking week I got off work at a decent time (I work 7 days a week mind you, and have been leaving like an hour late). And I'm gonna take it as an opportunity to game a little. If OOTC is still on, I can talk on Discord if there's an urgency to hear from me tonight. If not, I'll talk to you all in the morning, thanks for understanding love you all <3

Oh I'll at the very least catch up on the 5ish pages I've yet to read, and post some very quick thoughts before disappearing.
__________________
cedolad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:09 PM   #1636
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 30
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I mean duh, there could be 3rd parties too, but it is exceedingly unlikely that a 3rd FACTION exists
I can at least agree where you are coming from on this. But I am not counting it out just yet.

I think it's very important to remember that which side LOSES is a path worth more exploring over which side WINS
__________________

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:19 PM   #1637
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,214
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

@blind
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Haku isn't how he used to be, i don't like it.
Can you explain this and also summarize what your role do ?
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:20 PM   #1638
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Im confused, do you think im a wolf? You voting for me is exactly what I want you to do. ngl this is MAD sus but it's still a win for me

xiz
you pushing so hard on this honestly makes me think you might be. reverse reverse logic
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:29 PM   #1639
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

A thought.

Can the mirror game vote anyone from this game?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 03:46 PM   #1640
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

I am just going to be waiting for eod, I dont know how to play this game and i dont want to play d0 again
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution