Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-6-2021, 02:54 PM   #541
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Charu kill seems like a role read gone horribly wrong

The last wolf shouldve have attacked xels wagon cause imo clearing people on it was the obvious thing to do
freezin, as a wolf, instantly regretting killing Charu?

kind of feels like it in this post actually?

I don't know why because I believe that he'd be more inclined to do it
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 02:56 PM   #542
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
freezin, as a wolf, instantly regretting killing Charu?

kind of feels like it in this post actually?

I don't know why because I believe that he'd be more inclined to do it
sorry*

I believe he'd be more inclined to resolve the wagon (in this case by either killing star or I)

maybe he'd ruled out star for star not claiming and ruled me out for some reason? maybe decided to roleblock me? That's the world where that happened, I guess.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:00 PM   #543
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

yeah, I think I'm locking choof in as town for this phase only; those interactions and choof going back through xel's post history and being frustrated by it is just about never partner on partner

I'd rethink it in f3 if we get there but I'll only be voting Freezin or roundbox today
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:04 PM   #544
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Subaru, I think you still dont understand why it is antitown to abstain from voting except in rare circumstances.

Since there is a bit of a lull, allow me to clear this up

First we have to go back to the basics: what is the point of TWG? The point of TWG is to catch wolves. As town, the only tool you have to catch wolves is your vote. This vots needs to be utilized. It is your responsibility as a town player to utilize your vote every phase to attempt to vote for someone you find suspicious. Assuming you are town, failing to vote gives more power to the wolves because they now control a slightly higher majority of the votes by virtue of your abscence. They can now swing bigger wagons and have more comfortable margins of error when stacking votes due to the absence of town voting power.

Thus by itself should be enough to explain it but let me go one step farther and come at it from another angle. Why would you be afraid to vote someone? As a town there is of course the real possiblity you are wrong. However the next day you can explain your thoughts and have a discussion with the rest of town on why you voted and by having this dialog about your vote, even if you wre dead wrong, you will help people understand you better and by extension help them town read you.

Wolves are not interest in this at all.

Wolves don't want to have a discussion about why they voted for who they did because it provides another avenue for them to be attacked and for people to make connections. If wolves could get away with it, they would rather not vote at all. Voting to them is nothing but a ticking time bomb that can be used to expose them if things go poorly. The weapon of a wolf is primarily the night kill. The day kill only exists for them to cause confusion and protect their partners.

I hope this adequately explained why not voting is antitown
suarbu can you talk about how you feel about this post, just mechanics-wise?
does it make sense to you?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:05 PM   #545
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

oh, you already responded
I get that you don't have any huge reason to vote for someone d0 but most of us never really do
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:08 PM   #546
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Tbh i think you're just wolfing here subaru.

You have a unnatural fixation on how you votes and posts will be seen by others that is really wolfy imo especially the 3rd post from subaru that choof quoted in his big post.

Though i hope youll take my advice in mind next time you play if you roll town.

speaking personally i think charu is a kill you would make in this situation, its a very basic "take the heat off me / yolo seer shot" kill that ignores the fact that xels wagon should have been targeted. Aka the kind of kill id expect someone in your position to make

So yeah subaru
this post isn't really calling freezin mafia for it since I think I have a semi-not-terrible guess for why its happening but this is quite a diplomatic post for freezin
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:10 PM   #547
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Hey good morning. Can I just say, every time I think about end of day yesterday, I cannot stop laughing? I do not think I have ever hanged a wolf I was not even wolf reading before. sun fan, even though you changed your vote, I do not forgive you for almost getting me killed with 8 minutes left at the end of the day. You are on my personal shitlist. Hahah.
I was in a game recently where all three wolves had come back from hiatuses of various lengths, from months to 1 year +

was legit impossible to get them killed and I tried pretty hard on the one I was tunneled on

I know it doesn't feel good, and honestly, I'm glad to have been wrong on you, not that it really matters now

ps champs please I beg
pss if not u then freezin
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:17 PM   #548
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I didn't even know a wolf had died for far too long thanks to our LOVING CONDUCTOR, I kinda got wrapped up in teen mom ngl there was not much emotional impact to that flip to me lmfao
lmao
this post is very raeko
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:26 PM   #549
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,866
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

*A LESS THAN ENTHUSIASTIC BING BONG BING* Attention all passengers, you have... just over 3 and a half hours remaining*BONG BING BONG*

No votes

Unvote: Choof
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:32 PM   #550
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Going against the wishes of the seer, im a bad boy

But i really think raeko is being geniune here call it a really deep tone read
this is probably the 2nd most important post of the game; the kind of post where you look back on it and confirmation bias says one of the following:

"Of course Freezin was town; he genuinely evaluated raeko and came to the correct conclusion, and pushed on someone else in the POE as a result"

OR

"Of course Freezin was a wolf; he knew raeko was town and wanted to about-face for extra town-cred that he knew he would need in f3 especially"

I'm leaning towards the first rather heavily fwiw
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:33 PM   #551
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
*A LESS THAN ENTHUSIASTIC BING BONG BING* Attention all passengers, you have... just over 3 and a half hours remaining*BONG BING BONG*
its good that there aren't 8 billion votes being cast
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:35 PM   #552
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

kind of awkward because I read the whole thread but I've come to the conclusion that roundbox is probably the last one and choof is probably always town, which is where I was before

but, I feel like I approached it as best as I could

roundbox but only because I believe your testicles to be massive
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:42 PM   #553
SubaruPoptart
quack quack
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: quack quack
Posts: 600
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
*A LESS THAN ENTHUSIASTIC BING BONG BING* Attention all passengers, you have... just over 3 and a half hours remaining*BONG BING BONG*

No votes

Unvote: Choof


anyway am back from school and all read up
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 03:44 PM   #554
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post


anyway am back from school and all read up
good post
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 04:00 PM   #555
SubaruPoptart
quack quack
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: quack quack
Posts: 600
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

3 votes would be insta rn right?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 04:06 PM   #556
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,866
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
its good that there aren't 8 billion votes being cast
Host note: I would agree with this... I do the final vote count by hand using pen and paper and in chronological order from Day start...

Do not do this to me guys.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 04:19 PM   #557
SubaruPoptart
quack quack
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: quack quack
Posts: 600
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Host note: I would agree with this... I do the final vote count by hand using pen and paper and in chronological order from Day start...

Do not do this to me guys.
tempting
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 04:26 PM   #558
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,529
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Hey, I'm home too
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 04:40 PM   #559
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,529
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
4 words, but this is probably the most important post in the whole game right now
maybe it'd be good to hear from roundbox all of what he was thinking at the time, like a bit of a longer post about it
I thought you were wolfing until I saw the flip. I didn't think your freezin read was particularly good, especially because I just posted an explanation for why his afk looked towny, then you voted him without much explanation but "afk" Your EOD was largely AFK, but then you came back repping a case on star with like no explanation. It felt forced after your pregame shit post mentioning them being a wolf. Raeko followed and both votes struck me as wtf cfd, so I grew even more confident in my suspicions.

Then, you not only swap onto Xel (which was also lacking), you join freezin, the one you voted earlier for "afk"

then I made the 4 words. I felt like "this was it"

but yeah then xel flipped wolf rofl
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2021, 04:43 PM   #560
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,529
Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

I know star was claiming and all, but they never got a chance to answer my question about their read on choof. I'll quote the post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
For choof to be a wolf, he has to have been deciding to bus from the get-go. choof is feeling spicy enough to make Xel a wagon again, and then there would be a very complex and nuanced interaction where choof is faking a read shift and there's some anger and frustration on both sides. This seems unlikely to me.
Just asking for clarity's sake:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I love working 11 hour days, makes this game great

Anyways choo choo
Xel posts this at 6:40,

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
don't want to kill roundbox, freezin, star-crossed, or sunfan
subaru, charu, raeko are all null atm
which yep, leaves us with xel again
choof posts this at 6:42,

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I love working 11 hour days, makes this game great

Anyways choo choo
unvote
bruh you got 15 minutes
then this happens at 6:45.

are you saying it's improbable that choof is a wolf because that would mean they planned a post that could be interpreted as a ninja by xel?
I never got my clarity
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution