Old 10-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #101
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
qqwref's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via AIM to qqwref Send a message via Skype™ to qqwref
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

You know what really grinds my gears? When people are not from the same color as me on this chart.


__________________
Stepmania Song Search - 1518 packs and counting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
Repeating, please no retarded files that aren't even going with the song
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #102
TC_Halogen
Rhythm game specialist.
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
TC_Halogen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 18,848
Send a message via AIM to TC_Halogen Send a message via Skype™ to TC_Halogen
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
I do this too. *serious*
omfg

aestdyfgjaslrfgjhsdflrejdfglkxfjyt

causing a tear in a bag of chips when opening it on the proper side is enough to drive me crazy, but seeing a bag opened upside down... awesgljhfasRLDTGJHFSKLDTJY
TC_Halogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #103
Bynary Fission
Resident One-Hander
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newport News, Virginia
Age: 27
Posts: 2,403
Send a message via AIM to Bynary Fission Send a message via Skype™ to Bynary Fission
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

One thing I can't stand is when people say "nu-cyu-lar" instead of "nu-clear", the way it's meant to be pronounced. My dad does this all the time - he's a really smart guy, but it drives me up the wall when he pronounces it that way...and anybody else who does it, for that matter.
__________________
Newest Track (2/20/2021): Dark Umbra [8-bit Chiptune]

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/dark-umbra
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #104
sticklydude
r.i.p. tiny hippo
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
sticklydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: far away from you, FL
Age: 27
Posts: 2,165
Send a message via Skype™ to sticklydude
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynary Fission View Post
One thing I can't stand is when people say "nu-cyu-lar" instead of "nu-clear", the way it's meant to be pronounced. My dad does this all the time - he's a really smart guy, but it drives me up the wall when he pronounces it that way...and anybody else who does it, for that matter.
i will remember this.
sticklydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:28 PM   #105
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran
 
igotrhythm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Meesheegan
Age: 35
Posts: 6,533
Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
You know what really grinds my gears? When people are not from the same color as me on this chart.


I bet it also ticks you off when people call the water fountain the "bubbler."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #106
LongGone
-
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
LongGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Malaysia
Age: 30
Posts: 1,679
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma View Post
I hate it when I set down a can of pop after I am sure I've drank every last drop out of it, and then find out a few hours later that there is a 2-3 mm layer of pop left in the can that just magically appears there.

POP Y U NO COME OUT WHEN I AM FINISHING YOU
aklsdjfklsdjf
__________________
My Solo Simfiles
My Solo Simfiles Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
people age at a rate of about 1 year per year
LongGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #107
m0de
Marble Eater
FFR Veteran
 
m0de's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Joliet, Illinois
Age: 36
Posts: 1,437
Send a message via AIM to m0de
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

lol at your profile pic longgone. this is somewhat relevant:

__________________
m0de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #108
Niala
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Niala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fredericton
Age: 29
Posts: 1,649
Send a message via AIM to Niala Send a message via Skype™ to Niala
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

I hate it when people post something completely irrelevant to the topic of conversation on facebook since they couldn't be ****ed to read what was going on earlier. Like, if somebody posts something akin to "I went to the mall today" and then has a huge conversation with 10 people in that thread about what she went to the mall for and did that day, and some ignorant bitch comes in 10 minutes after everybody is done talking and says "OMG I MISS U CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS AGAIN LET'S GET COFFEE" and you're just like "bitch shut up and take your shit elsewhere THAT'S WHAT MESSAGING PEOPLE IS FOR."

Ugh.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I ain't no bitch
Niala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:24 PM   #109
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
qqwref's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via AIM to qqwref Send a message via Skype™ to qqwref
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
I bet it also ticks you off when people call the water fountain the "bubbler."
I have never heard this
__________________
Stepmania Song Search - 1518 packs and counting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
Repeating, please no retarded files that aren't even going with the song
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:24 AM   #110
UserNameGoesHere
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
UserNameGoesHere's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,114
Send a message via AIM to UserNameGoesHere
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
You know what really grinds my gears? When people are not from the same color as me on this chart.


I call it a soda.

Know what grinds my gears? A gear-grinding machine.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashfan3 View Post
Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UserNameGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:37 AM   #111
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 4,641
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNameGoesHere View Post
I call it a soda.

Know what grinds my gears? A gear-grinding machine.
badum...
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:32 AM   #112
m0de
Marble Eater
FFR Veteran
 
m0de's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Joliet, Illinois
Age: 36
Posts: 1,437
Send a message via AIM to m0de
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..



darkshark stahp. darkshark wat are you doing. :[
__________________
m0de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:00 AM   #113
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 4,641
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

how does that grind your gears?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:27 AM   #114
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
foxfire667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Age: 27
Posts: 2,156
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 View Post
how does that grind your gears?
If you are referring to m0de's post, check out this thread.

Also, when you are eating popcorn and you get a part of a kernel stuck in your teeth. Ugh...
__________________
SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]
foxfire667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:36 AM   #115
Lambdadelta
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Lambdadelta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 26
Posts: 1,107
Send a message via Skype™ to Lambdadelta
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

This shit is nasty!
The cheese tastes like shit.
I made a pot of it and could only eat 5 spoons.

__________________
R.I.P - Marie Delamarre, Friday January 13th, 2012 I miss you every day.

Click here to join Torn!

Lambdadelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:38 AM   #116
LongGone
-
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
LongGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Malaysia
Age: 30
Posts: 1,679
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

When you have all those little icons on top of your profile that needs clicking
__________________
My Solo Simfiles
My Solo Simfiles Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
people age at a rate of about 1 year per year
LongGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:43 AM   #117
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
popsicle_3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 4,641
Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

com'on jimerax XD
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
popsicle_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:13 AM   #118
Emo_Saur_
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Emo_Saur_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kansas City, Missouri.
Age: 28
Posts: 2,821
Send a message via Skype™ to Emo_Saur_
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

People who drive with one headlight out.

**** you.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Emo_Saur_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:50 AM   #119
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Xayphon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,596
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

I Think People Capitalizing Every Single Word In A Sentence Really Grinds My Gears A Bit
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:57 AM   #120
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
qqwref's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via AIM to qqwref Send a message via Skype™ to qqwref
Default Re: what really grinds my gears..

wen ppl think dey cool n hip 4 tlk lik dis!!!!1
__________________
Stepmania Song Search - 1518 packs and counting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
Repeating, please no retarded files that aren't even going with the song
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution