View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 03:19 AM   #401
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Because I am a killjoy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
I'm going to grind OT for a bit, but just know i hate all of you.

Ok. Town is a bunch of fucks for that lynch. yall suck and how hard the votes are being swayed is just disgusting. If you cant bring yourselves to lynch even one person on that wagon i dont see how we're ever going to win.
It kind of feels to me like the MO of the other game is last minute pile ons on people who are not there to defend themselves.

Quote:
I think this could be a few things. Its possible that no wolf is dead yet and therefore nobody in here can NK. With 3 kills again in the night i find it likely that none of the KPs have died yet either. There is also potential for a doc/vest to have gone through. Maybe powers have changed on death? We really have no idea how the mirror world works so its hard to say what could've happened.
I have mentioned this before, but on the TWG 200 server sun fan told us that alignments would stay the same, which I assume everybody in here will get to see when OOTC is back on. He did not say that roles would not change though.

Quote:
I appreciate that. still haven't read all of what happened since i was busy, and quite a bit salty after the fact. i should probably go do that later.
Quote:
I'm sorry, but this actual bs. The fact that you're all still pushing for my lynch this hard is digsusting. But atleast thanks for showing me who the wolves are. I put a vote on myself to test something and you guys actively trying to use it to push a lynch before i can actively say anything is bs and you all know it. the fact that you dont even question what i have to say. the game is so small we can just push insta before he comes back to say anything right? Because i am here to play the game, and i would like to play the game instead of everyone just voting me out cus i'm the "easy lynch". this is literally the same shit you pulled last phase.

etovnu
Instaing is actually bad because it cuts off the line of communication with the other game. They were briefly talking about instaing in the other game because they are bored I think, but I do not think it is a good idea. Are you going to be reading more tomorrow?