View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 03:09 AM   #18
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@DaBackpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
If "mafia has lost" your game, that means that every person that has died has been town-aligned. But if "town has lost" your game, that means we have killed at least 2 wolves, which is pretty damn good.

However. I'm not counting on that good luck. You guys should consider doing a full claim in your thread, since there are only 4 of you.

I don't think our game can "kill" ppl from your game. That would be really stupid. So I don't think a full claim in the purgatory thread really puts us in danger--- and we get a good info tradeoff on how well we are doing so far
thesunfan — Today at 3:44 AM
I should have mentioned this before
your win conditions are basically the same as they were

Got permission to post this from dead chat.

Win conditions are still in play, and the game is ongoing. There would be no reason to play this game if a win condition for either or is reached. There should be a Postgame thread with results if that was the case. Meaning, there's a very real possibility that the current setup in this game right now could mean a win condition in this game has been reached already, but the game has not been decided yet.

Keep following my line of thought:

I think the main Game Thread has to hit a win condition and become 'decided' before this game hits a win condition and becomes 'decided'.

- Tosh 2014