View Single Post
Old 05-3-2020, 12:18 AM   #2949
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
Alright, so I grilled DBP on this issue. So there's one more thing that's possibly a bit tinfoil but we need to get this out of the way to ensure we are looking at this from all possible sides.

Namely, the possibility that MML was scum. Timing wise, he claimed after DBP, so there's that. He did have one post before the claim that seemed to hint at his claim of roleblocker, but it came after my post fully claiming. It's the "I forgot" excuse that makes this look weird, as it makes it convenient as to when he chose to go after Mikey. Of course though, it's things like the D2 claim that the roleblock was on Mikey specifically that makes this a little hard to believe, as scum had to have roleblocked Xiz. It would have had to be a lucky accident, although it does go with the "I forgot" excuse and waiting to claim after all power roles are out.
IDK if you particularly want to hash this out with me as the counter argument but if I'm scum and DBP is town I was drinking bleach when i decided to jump all in instead of let two towns do my job for me.

If both DBP and I are scum then it's....a little less stupid? It's still really dumb and I 100% just let my partner handle it in this case. Most players here only hesitated on the FFA wagon because i claimed and that called DBP into question, otherwise had it just been the 2 of them I'm sure DBP seeing the hardclaim after Mikey caused so much trouble with his bullshit "totes got a redcheck then we would have all lynched him no issue. Had I been VT and saw that, woulda done the same.

But I wasnt and when I realized that i actually had the proof that Mikey was full of shit I came forward then because sitting on it past that point woulda been worse.

But as wolf? Coming forward doesnt benefit me if I'm wolf

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter