Thread: Dueces
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 03:42 PM   #19
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish
Default Re: Dueces

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Jesus christ, everyone loves to bandwagon against yaboy now. It's old as hell and you guys are all stupid for continuing it.

Nice quad - surprised it took you so long to do it.
Yeah well everyone who bandwagons against yaboy has a reason, deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnama69 View Post
Themes make a big difference in my scores for some reasons. And I admitted about the jamias deux, which that score was a complete joke, everything else was legit.
Yes, i agree themes make a difference however they are limited to somewhat reasonable stuff
Still, posting "joke" scores arent really "haha thats so funny" Seeing as you have been around for a while, there are scores that would make sense from you. None that you post, do though. 90p Azul beginner against a quad on AA?
And 19p missflag on syriana? lmao i have never seen a score with ma under 20's on that file so you would be the last one to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnama69 View Post
I thought you were a christian man, bad example don't cha think? btw, I'll leave whenever this thread dies

So what if he's christian, he's still allowed to have an opinion? I am also a christian and i still want you to take your stupid overdose, since when are you the one who judges yet cant be judged?

/End rant.