DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Weekly Batch Updates

Sunday, June 19th, 2016 8:54 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- Last week and this week are important weeks for my accelerated summer classes, so I'm focused on planning for the first half of this week.
- Set 4 in Phase 2 of the Hard Batch has lead notes finished and TC_Halogen will be doing the Reviewer task with the exception of Make The Fire Burn which I'll handle later this week. After this set is done, the Hard Batch can finally be closed.
- Gradiant finished Set 6, the last set in January/February 2015. DarkZtar will be handling "The Castle" which was an individual file that wasn't included in a set, and then this batch can be closed.
- Barring Set 4 in Phase 2, I made an Hard Batch Conditional Queue Overview post. The users who haven't sent in fixes were sent a PM.
- I also made an January/February Conditional Queue 2015 overview post. Early this week a PM will be sent to the users that have not sent in fixes for these files.
- There are still the 2014 batches to dig through for conditional queue. I'll address those later this week.
- As far as conditional queue goes, I'll have to see the judges that were assigned to the CQ'd files. The corresponding judges that left a review for the files will be the ones checking the sent fixes.
- Since the next focus is the March/April 2015 batch, users are encouraged to leave reviews for every file in any of the sets in the Active Sets. Remember to keep the FFR Public Judgment System thread in mind; it also states every set needs at least three user reviews before a primary judge can be assigned, and we're close on the three sets in that batch.

To Do

Hard Song Batch Phase 2
Judgment - Phase 2 Set 4 (Reviewer) - TC_Halogen
Judgment - Phase 2 Set 4 File Conflict - DossarLX ODI

Pending Conditional Queue Fixes
Update BSE with sent fixes for 2014 Batches - DossarLX ODI
Investigate judges for handling pending fixes - DossarLX ODI

In Progress

January/February 2015 Batch
Judge outstanding file in Jan 2015 Batch - DarkZtar

Done

Hard Song Batch Phase 2
Cover Remaining Files - Phase 2 Set 4 (Lead) - One Winged Angel

January/February 2015 Batch
Primary Judge Set 6 - Gradiant

Pending Conditional Queue Fixes
Update BSE with sent fixes for Hard Batch - DossarLX ODI
Update BSE with sent fixes for Jan 2015 Batch - DossarLX ODI

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 06-26-2016 at 08:12 PM..