psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
what do you mean by lazy? you said he had a bunch of posts for you to comb through but now he's got a lazy game?

re: wolves this game
the way this setup works with the power roles makes some wolves useless until their night actions are available (some not being available until n3)
it's in the wolves' best interest to preserve their numbers to make sure they get all they can get off in the game
Yes bunch of posts =/= to actually contributing. A majority of the posts have no substance. I could argue the points Xiz made on me but there's really not much to argue. Early game I was just interacting with usual D0 stuff, not being as present as I'd like, well start of this fell with start of OT so that threw me off a bit for being super active right away. Then like I said and I guess I'll say a third time, most recently he's on me because I apparently made some vote on him that never happened. I simply joked "always wolf" just like I say sunfan is "always wolf" It wasn't anything serious and the recation to it seems over reactive for a town.