View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 09:13 AM   #39
Seoulslayer
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Offensive Songs Thread

The Futuristic Sex Robots songs were some of the worst songs I have played in the game and were definitely muted after I failed the AAA the first time around, so I would love to never see them again. Jokes aside, I don't see how a content filter like the Legacy filter would be very controversial here. Just like with Legacy files, these explicit songs all tend to be lower difficulties, and they don't really represent the rest of the game very well. Just as I could see a new player playing a Legacy file and saying "wow this game sucks", I could see them playing something like FSR and thinking "These songs are disgusting and awful." Aside from new players, I also would have appreciated it if I was somewhat prepared for what I was about to listen to the first time I played those FSR files. This isn't really the first time we have done something like this either, just a year ago or so we censored the song "Gonna R*pe Kylie." Similar to this, I would also like to be able to filter out songs that include harsh tones that physically hurt to listen to, like the one in the end of "Louder!!!" It would just be nice to play new songs or old songs without needing to get shocked by the content of the song, since most songs don't include harsh tones or uncomfortable lyrics.