View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 09:47 AM   #264
supermousie
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to supermousie
Default Re: Playstation Network Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
Holy **** you're such a stupid fanboy it hurts.
Oh, sweet irony.

Quote:
How is it reliable? Everybody I know has had one break down at least two times.
Mine didn't, and hasn't- 1st revision "unreliable" 360 with apparently poor GPU cooling.

Quote:
What are you talking about? Have you heard about the Playstation Move? Microsoft Kinect? That kinda seems like they're thinking outside the box or you're just to much of a dumbshit with technology to really understand anything about this subject considering you don't know how to install a printer driver.
PlayStation Move+Kinect both were released long after the Wii, which was first to introduce the motion=play concept, which came as standard. So, in this case, Nintendo is thinking outside the box.

How can you assume Phynx is incapable of installing a printer driver?

Quote:
Sony gets money from their customers too, I can guarantee you they both don't give half a **** unless you're paying them money. They just train they're phone people for customer service.
Given the fact that 99.99% of all businesses in the world are focused on getting money, why shouldn't MS and Sony treat non-paying "customers" like dirt? It's the freebie hounds that are getting something for nothing.

And you can't even use the correct "their".

Quote:
All your arguments seem are retarded please leave I can't even wrap my head around the stupidity coming out of your mouth.
Erm, so what you're saying is that you're too stupid to figure out what Phynx is saying? 'Cause that's how it comes across.
Anyway, moar sweet irony.

tl;dr- fido123 is a butthurt asshat fanboy who can't maintain a solid argument or use the correct "their", and is now getting defensive that PSN is ****ed- in addition to the fact that Microsoft+Nintendo are currently on top.

Last edited by supermousie; 05-14-2011 at 10:13 AM..
supermousie is offline   Reply With Quote