View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 10:35 PM   #1
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution
Default TWG XLIV: RQU Dimensional Disruption!

"Welcome to RQU, students. Let me first say it is an honor addressing a group this large for the first time since the opening of this school. It has been a challenge and for some of you, at times, a nigh-impossibility to be able to enroll here at RQU, but be assured -- your efforts will not go unrewarded. This school is only for the most intelligent, the most advanced, and the quickest thinkers.

"We have the capability to house and teach over 400 thousand students and many apply, but less than even 10 of the applicants meet our criteria and intellectual standards for enrollment. This year I stand before a breathtaking 16 advanced students, all ready to partake in the greatest learning experience possible to achieve on this planet.

"To begin, ladies and gentlemen, we start our school year with a ceremonial game of deduction. After my speech, you will all be led to your rooms and will have about an hour or two of free time before Lights Out. After that time, five of you will be bestowed with secret powers; three of you will be transformed into werewolves, and two of you will gain werewolf-fighting skills.

"The three of you who become werewolves will then sequentially find and kill one of your fellow 16 here, until there are equal amounts of "humans" as there are werewolves. As for the rest of you, it is your job to eradicate the students you think have transformed into werewolves.

"This will not be easy; the wolves will show no physical signs of transformation during the day. You will take a vote, and the student who has the most votes against him will be publicly lynched at the school statue. You will continue this procedure until all the werewolves have been lynched. The remaining students will continue their education here at RQU, so make sure you're still alive at the end!"

After the students found their rooms, had dinner and retired to their rooms, there was indeed a transformation of sorts by the students. Unfortunately, the technology the school used to trigger this transformation was very sensitive, and was knocked out during a storm, causing (somehow) a DOUBLE TRANSFORMATION. The second transformation was a delayed one, but the students took it as an extra part of the game, not wanting to ask any questions or be seen as less intelligent.

THAT'S THE ONLY STORY YOU'LL GET FROM ME

Get me PMs, day starts as soon as I get them.