View Single Post
Old 05-5-2021, 01:23 PM   #331
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
:\ I've always had a fixation on how my votes will be seen, is the issue here. I'm definitely gonna be taking the advice this phase, but I really don't see how killing one of two people voting me when there was a whole wagon to shoot would take the heat off me whatsoever. It's only brought the heat to me.
I just wanted to say, I agree with you that personality mediates voting behavior. I experience some anxiety about voting no matter what my role is, but the reason behind the anxiety is different, depending on my role. To me, it seems like voting does not feel genuine to you when you have little to go on. I agree it is hard to do it, but it helps to create info we can talk about later, as Freezin was saying.

I ended up rereading some of my last two turbo games overnight. Comically, in one of them, Xel as town voted for ShadoWolfe in his first post and asked for other people to do it too. And choof argued in this game, that Xel not voting when making the same joke, made him more likely a wolf. And Xel actually turned out to be a wolf this time. So, it is not an exact science, but it may have some merit. Lol.