View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 05:42 AM   #702
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Can't promise anything on the sober part, but all I did in Survivors was try to convince people to not use the optimal town strategy in favor of fun and sport. I was a wolf in that game, so how is my post liking Freezin's reads wolfy in the slightest? That is what youre implying, right? Please elucidate, because I'm in the dark as to how you could get that impression.

Freezin totes gave more info than "a column of names and a column of reads". It was underwhelming, yes (given the hype he built), but it seemed logical and natural and his reads were both hot and good. Hot AND good. They were also Freezin as Ice though, and not full of hot air.
You and I where both wolves.
You where quick to ask me questions, but always agreed.
Or it at least felt that way, that was a short game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezin View Post
You suck MML, did you not retain any info from my post? I'm totally going to lynch inactives till you get me a good reason not to. Don't feel like combing Yoshls posts again, but off the top of my head:

Things I liked:

His interaction with you
His push on storm

Things I disliked:

His opening jab on AA felt forced
His later arguements with dfr made little sense to me
I disagree with him about wolf choreographed posts

And I wouldn't tinfoil on his inactivity, he still overall has alot of posts. And maybe he, you know, has a life?
1-I can't retain info you didn't provide
2-that's the type of info that should have been included without me having to ask.
3-Around here we always get town inactives. By lynching inactives you are literally just spinning the wheel and hope you get one. By contrast there's pretty much always at least one active wolf/scum ob d0 that will probably give himself away if you keep a sharp eye and pay attention (instead of wasting energy trying to convince people to play TWG Lotto with the inactives). Getting a wolf d0 will put us in a great position and you squander the chance by not trying to seriously hunt. You want the best for town, right?
4- High post count doesn't mean high content, but I will concede that we have another entire day left and he could bounce back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Totally forgot about this game because I was super absorbed in the election. Just now getting home will go through the game now
Jesus Christ V rofl wtf

I'm going to bed but keep posting.I'll respond when I wake up in like 9 hours lol.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter