View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 03:20 AM   #1031
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

Okay, clearly shit got really bad very fast. Mislynch + 2 NKs mean we're at 12 players, 8 town-aligned, 3 scum-aligned, and one SK. Needless to say, this is really dangerous because we still have two killing powers per night, and quite possibly a third that will come in play.

There's still an off-chance that there's an asceticizer who's been scared to come out, and, if that's the case, I think they should stay hidden for the meantime. They've effectively become a doctor, now that the cop is dead, and they can continue issuing saves every night. If they eventually die, Charu will be lynched the following day. I know this is a stretch, but IF this is the case and you survive until then, then make sure to claim by D4 to avoid causing a clusterfuck at MYLO/LYLO.

There are those of you who think I'm overly aggressive, with freezin even calling me a bully. I ask that you try to see things from my perspective. I'm often snarky and occasionally sardonic, but I'm no bully. I respond when insulted, but that's usually the only time I'll go out of my way to insult someone. Most of my ad hominem attacks in this game were in the inDheart interaction, but I feel that was reactionary on my part. He called me sociopathic, so I responded with "get wrecked, son". He then said that he's glad to see that all my reads he's seen in turbos were shit and he's glad to see nothing's changed. That got under my skin even more, so I went off on him and got a bit tunnel-visioned, I'll admit. Please note, though, that he had his share of ad-hominems as well and, in my opinion, started the whole thing by calling me sociopathic. With that said, I don't think I'm even close to the most offensive or aggressive person in thread. I mean, if me saying "get wrecked, son" was bad, then Charu calling me "bitch" kind of takes the cake on that, no? I chalked it up to his mindless obsession with "alphas", but it is what it is. In terms of aggressiveness with posts, I do like to push and prod and question people's reasoning behind their actions, sometimes even just to examine their reaction. That's enough writing about me though, back to the game:

I've been debating while reading, and while typing this all up, whether or not to claim. I will, because (assuming Charu is true bodyguard and there's no asceticizer) we need as many clears as possible. Therefore, I hardclaim 1-shot Vigi. I will use my shot this upcoming nightphase, and will likely be dead by morning as I will have cleared myself by shooting stated target, with the result being three NKS. Charu, don't bother saving me if you're actually the bodyguard. You probably wouldn't have anyways, but you're more valuable as an unkillable clear than I'll be as a VT clear (after my shot is used).

I'm still deciding who to shoot, and will be keeping my options open for the remainder of this day phase. Right now, though, I'm thinking there's multiple wolves in Botchi, DBP, Juckter, and roundbox. Roundbox is likelier to be SK, imo, but we'll see. XelNya is also a definite possiblity here, as even calling his contributions thus far "lackluster" would be giving them too much credit. Charu is also a possibility (albeit a small one because of the inherent risks of shooting a bulletproof claim), considering that he could very easily be a wolf who thought it a fair trade to get rid of bulletproof bodyguard/asceticizer if they had CCed. Mellon also needs to post more asap, or I'll shoot her without hesitance or remorse for whatever her flip might be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, Charu, I hate to break it to you, but you're as wrong as I am, so far. You know, as in, dead wrong. You're at 0/2 for your "90% sure" wolves, and I am too. Difference is, I didn't have any 90% sure wolves, and I had to vote Freez for self-preservation. Get wrecked, son, your reads this game have been garbage. You know, like absolutely shit reads. Get off your high horse or sybian or whatever the fuck it is you're on and reassess this whole game, assuming you're not a wolf bitch. Oh, now that I think about it, I remember that Shakira actually made a song about you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHHTXZZEjYg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!