View Single Post
Old 09-5-2020, 03:12 AM   #1
FFRImperfectProject

Default FFR Imperfect Project

Hey y'all, have you ever tried to AAA something only to get a booflag, blackflag, or some other tragic choke? Of course you have! Have you ever wanted to share your pain with the world, but thought #bragboard was too small a stage? Well, look no further! I bring you the FFR Imperfect Project, the perfect project's dumber little brother. Now, let's get into the nitty-gritty.

The purpose of this is to collect videos and replays of near-AAAs and AAA chokes, and it works in much the same way as the FFR Perfect Project does: you send in a video, and I upload it to the official YouTube account, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgP...f8xRzhqylwhZGw.
Unlike the Perfect Project, we allow multiple videos for the same song (even multiple videos by the same person for the same song are fine) as long as the content is different enough to be interesting. This difference could be in where/how the choke happened, or how one reacted to it, whatever, as long as it's justifiably different. With that said, let's get into submission rules:

How to submit?
Just email me the video file along with your FFR username at ffrimperfectproject@gmail.com, or DM me on Discord at Blizzy#0385 with the same information, and I'll upload it to the channel. If you'd like the video to have a particular title and/or description, let me know and I'll use those unless you picked something offensive, hateful, or excessively inappropriate. If you want me to promote your Twitch or whatever in the description, again just let me know.

As far as submission rules & conditions go, there aren't a whole lot. You can send in videos for charts of any difficulty as long as they're sufficiently chokey or close to AAA. Unlike in the Perfect Project, handcam isn't required for your videos (we're collecting chokes, not Elite Epic Gaming) but it is definitely encouraged. Aside from that, anything goes really.

Who's running this thing?
As I might've spoiled above, the one behind this is Pizza69. If you have any questions or suggestions about the project, you can post them here, DM me on discord, or DM Pizza69 on FFR.

Happy choking!

Last edited by psychoangel691; 09-8-2020 at 07:03 PM..
FFRImperfectProject is offline   Reply With Quote