View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 04:09 PM   #450
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
I also agree with this, and it's quite infuriating. If the inactive set of town (ShyYoshiGuy, Antori, Raeko, dragonmega) don't start taking the reigns of the situation and start attempting to solve the game from outside of a mechanic standpoint then the next few day phases are going to be largely inactive, and ripe for the final wolf to steer conversation whichever way they please.

At least with MN's post I am satisfied knowing that no matter who dies in the night phase tonight, there's still going to be a lot of town solving happening.
ok so here's my take on things as of right now:

I'm finding Antori and Yoshi suspicious for essentially the same reason. They both seem very easily persuaded and it's really hard for me to read them based on their reasoning since they both just kinda use other people's posts as reasoning.

I think Yoshi is more suspicious though based on a few things. I'm not sure about this post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyYoshiGuy View Post
Much less lazy, much more because I have no clue what I’m doing. But I am also lazy because I’m busy.
it seems like excuses to sheep town read people, and not have a lot of accountability for his own reads

and also the fact that he wanted to lynch anyone inactive right off the bat. with so many inactives that seems like a safe mislynch bet for a wolf

I still think it's highly probable that gold stinger is town, and I wouldn't vote for MN today even though he is currently voting for me ;_;

Sanzath I'm going to have to read again since I wasn't quite paying enough attention yesterday and he's posted quite a bit. I liked his tone but that's not enough to go off at this point

Dragon I'm having a tough time reading despite ISOing them earlier
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote