View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 10:58 AM   #223
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
If that was the case, it sounds like some top tier wolf gameplay, almost like playing two games at once. In order to enable this, it would also mean the wolf either knows dragonmega very well in order to come up with this strategy, or dragonmega opened up in wolfchat about their insecurities and the wolf was able to come up and deploy this strategy in time.

I highly doubt this scenario, mainly because
* I don't think any of the people you listed are close to dragonmega
* Dragonmega doesn't seem to me like the kind of person who would open up like that right out of the gate, even to a team of wolves
There's no way this is a real rebuttal, come on man. -IF- Dragon was indeed wolf, he's been talking with his partner since the beginning of the game. If he had any insecurities about playing as wolf, his partner has DEFINITELY been aware of it for 24h at the very fucking least, basically as soon as the first votes on dragon happened.

Of course I don't actually think the wolf team is dragon+someone else, there isn't enough info still to lean this strongly towards a team, but -if- dragon flipped scum, you're dead for this post imo.