View Single Post
Old 10-4-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Metroid Madness: Postgame

AWARDS

I originally wasn't going to give out an MVP, but after some considering, and talking to some people I've decided to award it. Take it with honor, I don't give these out lightly in my big games.

Lights!

Camera

ACTION!!!!

MVP: Goes to IGGYMATRIXCOUNTER, Iggy successfully wormed his way into the alliance, and had the humans chasing each other the entire game. He managed to stay under radar, and probably had a little bit of weight on A2p's decision making. Despite missing some opportunities on the wolf end due to overlooking several things, I believe his overall gameplay overcame his few shortcomings. Awesome job Iggy.

Co-MVP I'd like to give the runner up award to MrGiggles. He played intelligently the entire game, and was very often on the right path. Aside from that, he played the slave role correctly, even though the wolves didn't go to him. I'd like to say I think you're going to be a great addition to the TWG family if you stick around.

I'd also like to give Honorable Mentions to Syhto and A2p. Both were put in difficult positions for their first game, and they played admirably, despite loosing their cause.

Roundbox, tupac, Iluswirl and clarinet also played okay.

Aside from the people i mentioned above, I'd say everyone else played poorly (unless they were killed way early). Every single human except for MrGiggles was pretty much a useless meatbag. Rubix was too affront with his role, Sully barely posted and BDN was inactive on a daily basis.

Claim life happened as much as you want guys, If you don't think you're going to be active for an extended period of time don't sign up. there are others who want to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-5-2009 at 01:03 AM..