Default Re: TWG CLXV Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrapatior View Post
can someone run me down what happened
why are we at a draw
this post pretty much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Ladies and gents, I know most, if not all, of you believe I'm a wolf.

Haku, please, do not vote for me right here. Voting for me here will lose the game. Instead, please believe what I'm about to show you all.

When I was in dismay at seeing mellon flipped town... I took a peek in the subforum to see who was in it about 2 hours later.

It was thesunfan and lito...

Curiously, I decided to click on thesunfan's name to see where's he reading in the thread, since lito's profile was closed.

...It was a single quoted post, y'know, the type of page where only a post is shown.

Curious, because I can't see why a town would look at a specific post in that nature, I decided to keep on sticking around to see what else thesunfan would look at.

He looks at another post, once again, in a page that only shows the quoted post.

...At this point, my blood drained, because I had a sinking feeling that thesunfan was playing me for a fool this entire time. I was put more in a sour mood because there was no way I could possibly do a 180 here to pin thesunfan down. Not after all the times I kept calling him town and acknowledging his efforts.

Of course now in hindsight, since he's actually a wolf here (will touch on this later in the post), I should've seen that it was very UN-thesunfan-ish to go hyper aggressive to Freezin earlier. But of course, poor me and him probably knowing I read into emotions too much, excused it due to a DM game.

...It sucks... it really sucks.

But here's the best part, I saw WineandBread go in the thread.

Curious again, I decided to do the same thing. Clicked on his name.

...My blood froze when I saw where he was at.

It was the SAME EXACT quoted posted that thesunfan was looking at prior.

And that's not all.

He looked at the SAME EXACT quoted post afterwards.

I smiled, I found the wolves. I fricken found the wolves!

And if any of you don't believe this, because I'm sure you'll all not just with words. I took the liberty to screenshot.

That's right dirtbags, I caught AT LEAST two of you red handed. I wanna say litodude is as good as dead too, but luckily... for him that is, his profile was closed so I couldn't see if he was seeing the same thing those two others were looking.

BEHOLD

GET FUCKING BODIED

PS, not voting because I want to see what actually happens. But I'm voting thesunfan no question.

pikakirby123 reincarnated