MrMagic5239
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrMagic5239 Send a message via MSN to MrMagic5239
Default Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
lol Destiny

Alloyus getting pushed up to D7 hmmm I don't believe no one said that other than in the FFR Scores thread lol but I do remember something you did say to me AJ. Remember when you placed me in D6 in the tournament on DF cause I had over 15 FMO AAA's? Remember what you said to me? "I'm not gonna put you in D5 cause you have all of them" I also remember that I told you I would be decimated in D6 and you said that we all start at the bottom sometime. That's why I'm not fighting about me being D6. NOR am I fighting about Alloyus being D6 or D7 cause personally I don't care. If he does in fact win thats amazing for him and kudos to him (yes alloyus I'll give you kudos) ROFL But eventually we all have to start at the bottom to push ourselves. I never thought about two years ago I would be out of D3 but now, other than D7 elite players, I'm in one of the top divisions, and that makes me proud of myself.

no need to discuss Alloyus' placement he is where he is

Plan= I don't care what he can get on eclipse, that doesn't mean that he will do that on other harder songs. There may be a block he sustains in playing and just happens to mess up somewhere. There are SO many factors that can be played into this, just my advice is for everyone to try their best in any division they are in, because you never know what will happen

You use 1 to many smiley faces for a post that probably isn't has cheery as you make it sound lol.
Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)