Thread: Frame Fix Log
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 09:58 PM   #95
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Frame Fix Log

Going back to the requests listed in this post, I got around to a few tonight. I'll see what others I can get to after New Year's.

Crow's Ghost [Another] - shifted 64th gallop one frame earlier on Note 817. Song is half BPM in this part so that explains the two frame placement from earlier.

No Purpose Flour - fixed a few 64th gallops and the 48th roll section mentioned in the post.

Elesis Theme Song [Future Bass Remix] - updated the 8th jacks to be five frames apart where they were most egregious. Also updated white note placements to be zero frames apart in the screenshot given. The 4 frame hiccups in those jacks were due to the song being slightly faster than 180 BPM.

The above three changes have been uploaded.

With respect to THE FAUST, there are two given changes: the 2 frame hiccup from the 16th minijack jump into the quad to be shifted to 3 frames difference, and the 48th roll to start with the zero frame placement as it imitates a 255 BPM 32nd burst. Since the song is at 170 BPM, some of the 2 frame 16th placements are expected, but some might be more egregious than others -- so I'd like to take more time on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza69 View Post
But yeah, in summary, I recommend being sparing with framefixes and only doing them where a pattern really got messed up by conversion or at the will of the stepartist.
I also take these thoughts into consideration when doing frame adjustments. I look at surrounding notes, BPM, and several other things.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-30-2020 at 10:00 PM..