View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 09:38 PM   #3091
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

So this is storn's relevant post history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
ok so call me a sheep here, but im actually arriving at the same conclusions as many other people are. haku tried to vigi dbp and got role blocked. question #1) did you get roleblocked or did the kill not go through? #2) are you fake claiming that you used your vigi?

If you claim vigi obviously you're going to get the mafia to use their 1 shot roleblock on you that night. so why waste the 1-shot that wont occur anyways. but if it didn't get role blocked and actually shot that would line up with dbp being the SK. with his role hunting shenanigans its making him seems scummy, but it doesn't feel like a woof dbp.

p.s. i got distracted while writing this :P
Quote:
except why not fake claim? assuming you are the vigi, it would be wise to not shoot the night after you claim when there is a 1 shot roleblock in game. they use the roleblock on you instead of killing you and you get to keep your vigi. I'm not saying you aren't the vigi here. its just that it might be a possibility. dont ask me why im so thorough in saying that you could fakeclaim as town, it might be comming off as scummy, but you know :P

then again.. now that i think about it... why would you fake claim the shooting? now that i've actually read up on the rules, if the roleblock was used on you and you didn't shoot wouldn't you still get notified? again, its good to tell people that the roleblock was used and you would say weather or not you used the kill. in other words im just stupid.
Quote:
role hunting or shitposting???
Quote:
on the one hand... i REALLY dont like where dbp is going here... on the other hand, it seems that he has been posting with decent content and activity....

Quote:
i still dont understand how you people think DBP is a woof.... like xiz said, he is a blatent fucking towny.... why do people even have votes on him?!?!
Quote:
dont got much right now... still have to read through all 2000 posts yet.

dbp is towny
haku is a PR
i have a slight town lean on you
and that gut read, and thats it really.
Quote:
add to this a gut of AA sk
Quote:
font
I'd quote all the hilarious things so far but I'm on phone atm. Think it was dbp who pretty much said my exact thougts right now. Font feels scummy and AA feels like a good fit for the sk, just like that gut read yesterday. AA's attention to mylo seems a bit too clingy right now, and feels like he's trying to use it as his main defense. If you were wondering why I wasn't posting at eod much, it's because I got distracted with lTWG and didn't pay enough attention to the time.
He has some flip-floppy posts about DBP and he had a really weird gut wolf pairing of Font and SKG but other than that nothing really seems to look out of place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O