View Single Post
Old 04-8-2013, 09:54 AM   #728
dascookieman
FFR Player

Default Re: ODIPack3 submissions (it's happening!)

eater merry (revision)
accepted

wooly mammoth stomp (revision)
accepted, it's really nice now, it went from being a bit repetetive and almost feeling a bit too long, to just a short really fun file for scoring. it's got good enough variation for sure now and it's a cool file.

brave glow
good file, good thing that part with the dude singing in the middle happened, otherwise i would've given this red for too repetetive and easy. it has a few cool parts, good consistent level of difficulty and still presents you with a few different tricky parts, fun MA file. the mine usage is moderate and good, there was only one mine that i didn't like and it was the quad mines after the minijacks, not sure if you should just take it out or place it further down and/or make it fewer mines, but i think it should probably be changed somehow since it's by far the hardest part in the file. also, the part after that quad mine with the chick singing again i would love to see made harder if possible since it's the last part of the song and it would be great with an ending climax instead of it being p much the easiest part of the entire file. i would likely accept this after revision

maniera
adASDGASGAHAHA HOLY SHIT. IT'S HARDER THAN FUCKING DEATH PIANO. the pack needs a hard pass file like this! just a few things to look at revising a bit, it's a bit random what is a jump and what isn't in many sections, and the minijacks-section didn't feel very accurate. otherwise actually good job making pretty accurate steps even though it's dump-hard haha. but it seems like this has already been in major packs...?

marisa
hahaha wtf are all the finger-wrecking superhard simfiles coming from all of a sudden lol. this one i did not like very much because all the bursts come in so stupid patterns and just feels pretty bs most often, everything in between them isn't too amazing either.

miracle matter
more superhard very danger insaneousness! haha that looked just like i thought it would . it's fun and i would accept this kind of file from you because you pioneered this kind of simfile making way back in the day and many of us probably wouldn't have enough hard files to make us keep playing this game if it wasn't for your files. BUT, the file NEEDS one accurately made chart. will accept it after revision with one chart accurately following the music (you have to spend a lot of time on this!), and this superhard chart put as beginner (everyone plays hard charts that are on beginner).

why am i here
greeeat job fun as heeeeeell!!!! seemed very accurately made as well. this will be accepted, we should take a look at it later through skype but i don't think there was a lot wrong with it.

Last edited by dascookieman; 04-8-2013 at 12:51 PM..
dascookieman is offline   Reply With Quote