View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 11:31 AM   #490
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Misc. progress thread

This thread has definitely ran its course, but I still have been staying active and have kept lifting despite the hurdles that I've had to face over the past few years.

I'm currently weighing about 220-225 lbs at the moment. Took a small hiatus after I got married and had my honeymoon. No more crazy bulks and I still have devoted most of my time to being a natural lifter. The main focus is really just to become more conditioned and become more of an athlete than just a regular gym bro. Looking back at my previous post just makes me somewhat happy to see that I've really come such a far way.

So far, here is some of my best numbers as of today. I have not maxed out in about 2-3 months simply because I'm putting more emphasis on my bench since it is the weakest lift I currently have.

Best flat bench - 340.
Best Squat - 435 (I haven't tried maxing out in years to be honest)
Best dead lift is 525 (conventional)
Best OHP - 225. 185 for 7.
Best Incline - 295 (could probably beat this, but meh)
Best Decline 355 (haven't done decline in a long time)

At the moment still doing strength training, but I'm definitely trying new things because the weight room does start to get a bit boring after 5 years or so. Been biking a lot more and did more sprints/sled pulls to work on explosion.
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 08-18-2022 at 11:32 AM..
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote