View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #93
TC_b0ng
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TC_b0ng Send a message via Yahoo to TC_b0ng
Default Re: Credit Giveaway V2: NFL Pick 'Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post

The second part, I don't see Cincinnati EVER firing Marvin Lewis. He hasn't been there that long either (after leaving the Ravens as their offensive coordinator, yet another coordinator from the Ravens gone to be a head coach). Plus, Cincinnati just had a HUGE year last year, and after that, I doubt they'll fire him because they haven't had a year like that in...too long XD
Go to the Bengals site. They've already discussed the firing of either Marvin Lewis, or releasing Carson Palmer. Since I'm from Cincy, and have been a hardcore follower since I was little it's kinda sad to see the season they've had so far.

But Marvin will go. You can't bring in T.O. and Gresham, and shipley and have the expectations they set just completely clobbered. It's time for Marvin to go, and PALMER!

Edit: oh and they've yet to win a playoff game under him. He's a defensive minded head coach, and we can't even play defense right now. FLOP.

OH AND, marvin was the ravens defensive coordinator, not their offensive coordinator. lol

Last edited by TC_b0ng; 11-28-2010 at 06:46 PM..
TC_b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote