View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 07:14 AM   #1
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default FFR reaches 2 million members

welcome to our 2 millionth member, PotatoBoat
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?u=2000000

there's a slight discrepancy between the member count at the top of the homepage that says 1.9985 million and the latest member ID, you can find the newest member ID by going to the forums homepage and hovering your mouse over the bottom where it says "Welcome to our newest member", currently around 2.0009 million

PotatoBoat's join date was probably December 6th meaning that nobody has noticed for 19 days and i'm disappointed in all of you

well done to gold stinger for winning this prediction thread from forever ago, with a guess of May 2019 (5 months off), MarioNintendo was a very close second place with a guess of June 2018 (6 months off), looks like I was in third place

this guy is doing pretty well for a new player, already reached mid-D3 and has an almost-SDG on a 72

let's embrace this wonderful glorious moment that the FFR community have been waiting for for over a decade

*goes back to lurking indefinitely*

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote