Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 01:34 PM   #1395
omega_grunt666
Nescio quid faciam
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Diablo 3

Do you mean when leveling crusader? From what I've heard its amazing when you have a socket for your weapon for OP Imperial Ruby+. But I think they fall off at 70, assuming nothing has changed since PTR. (Never played ptr, just heard from people who did)

Also went from 60-70 and beat the game without finding a single upgrade for my wizard. I added a socket to my Azurewrath at the cost of its only attribute roll (vit). And between the attack speed, 20% cold, and crit gem I actually had a hard time replacing it until I hit adventure mode @70. Played from torment 1 up until the ram, and then those casters that set down the ice line kept me from kiting properly, so I had to drop to masters. And then down to Expert after a few tries at malthael. Didn't have the toughness to survive his phase 2 sweep, nor the DPS to finish it fast enough that I could realistically dodge all the clouds to get behind him for every cast of it. (Did my first bounty, found a new weapon, and helped a barb friend kill it on torment 1 immediately after)

Played all day yesterday, started at 469k dps and ~7.9m toughness. Today I'm at over 740k buffed, but 3.9m toughness, but with 12k+ healing. Switch out All Res paragon for Life Regen, you can get 90 AR for one affix, or 7xx Life regen, and for the same paragon points you have 210 AR vs 7k Life regen. I actually feel more tanky with half the life but all this healing, probably since I'm no longer reliant on potion cooldowns. Speaking of which, has anyone found a legendary potion yet? I'm really hoping to find Kulle-aid.

Last edited by omega_grunt666; 03-27-2014 at 01:59 PM..
omega_grunt666 is offline   Reply With Quote