View Single Post
Old 09-6-2011, 10:57 PM   #1
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default FFR National Football League Tournament

Welcome To The FFR NFL Tournament!

Hello everyone, Krunky here to bring you an interesting tournament. No regular playing FFR here, just a simple NFL Pick week by week.

Here's how it will work:

.) Sign up
2.) Each week I will post the schedule of all the teams playing, you pick the team that you believe will win per each game and that's it.
3.) You will go against another competitor and the person who has the most wins will win that round.

For example:

Week 1:
blah blah vs bleep bleep
ho ho vs he he
Jae vs the world
FFR vs SM (rofl)

Krunkykai22 vs Nois-or-e

Nois-or-e's picks:
Blah blah
ho ho
the world
FFR

Krunkykai22's picks:
Bleep Bleep
he he
the world (lol)
Sm

Blah Blah wins
ho ho wins
The world wins
FFR wins

Jae has defeated krunkykai22 with 4 wins to krunkys 1 win.

It will be set up as a typical league setting and I am looking for 16 people to sign up. First come first serve. If there is enough people, than 32 people can sign up, that way for playoff picture's we would have it divisible by 4! Makes it really easy

For now I wait until people sign up, and than I will post the schedule and we'll get this rolling. Post 3 in this thread will be reserved for standings and schedules of football games and schedule of competition between users.

Prizes:

At the end of the tournament the final 4 people will receive credits (since that's all I got) so the more donations that come in the better. I won't put an entry fee on here, just be courteous

Rules:
Since no one know's who their competition is, I will ask everyone who is in this tournament to send your picks via PM to me. That way no one knows what the other person has chosen and it makes it more of a surprise in the long run. Trust me, it works out

If I do not receive a PM with your picks before the start of the FIRST game that week, you will get all 0's and forfeit your match.

16 Players - 8 move on to playoffs
32 Players - 16 move on to playoffs

The more the merrier everyone. Good luck and have fun!

Entrants:
  1. Krunkykai22
  2. Ichliebekase
  3. Igotrhythm
  4. Plan_Bsk81127
  5. 00Razor00
  6. Emerald000
  7. Lumphoboextreme
  8. Psychoangel691

Last edited by krunkykai22; 09-9-2011 at 08:05 AM..