Artic_counter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Teacher Gives Sex Tape To 5th Graders On DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox View Post
seriously?

Story. Now.
Well, I was in 4th grade when that happened. I had just finished my 3 hours long hockey regular training at the arena with my hockey team. I was waiting outside on a bench for my parents to come and get since they are usually working out 'till 10 PM. Wasn't really quite out of the ordinary untill the hobo that was usually hanging around the arena decided to come and sit with my. He was and drunk and I was like (=_=) ****. So, since I didn't wanted him to get violent (you never knows), I decided not to go away. for the first 5 minutes or so, he was only giggling (which was starting to get me pretty freaked out) while drinking his #? beer but then he started to talk to me about how he ****ed a whore a while ago and stuff like that. He teached me like everything that there is to know about sex. He even offered me to see is penis but I kindly declined his offer =_= Then, my parents arrived and I said goodbye to my friend... I also remember that I runned as fast as I could to me parents car. In the car I told everything to my parent and they were like "Oh ****, what have we done..." and since then, there was always at least on of my parents present at my hockey games and trainings.

Later and only later I realised I could have been raped lol xD

One funny thing is that the drunken hobo gave me a better education then my sex ed teacher xD

Last edited by Artic_counter; 07-8-2009 at 05:39 PM..
Artic_counter is offline   Reply With Quote