View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 11:00 AM   #1370
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Now that MML flipped green and we lost our confirmed town I'm not entirely sure what to do

inD didn't vote yesterday which I thought was sketch

reuben (now Haku) last minute voted rb despite it not changing things which was also really weird. I'm trying to think what he was trying to accomplish with this. If he was a wolf I feel like he'd just let the vote be and it'd be 3-1 on MML
Roundbox pushed ben, looked kinda nervous near the end of the EoD probably due to lack of activity and somehow didn't fully read what MML said with the "at least he tried" part.

@Roundbox
Can you explain what was on your mind in the previous EoD ?

@Wineandbread
You're mostly weird to me based on voting patterns. Even the N1 Funnygurl555 NK seems to point to you and a large portion of your posts makes it tricky to figure out your progression. I can't explain why you moved from Sunfan to ben in D2's EoD by example. Did you find some value behind creating a kitb ? I think at that point Sunfan claimed so it made sense to move the vote, I just wonder why ben.

---

I tried to iso inDheart, to read that starcrossed exchange with him and I'm not sure where to place him past that point because that was refuted fairly well. His progression makes enough sense for me and I don't feel like he was trying to push the game in the wrong direction in the second half of the game. I don't even know how I would begin a case with him and I like to think it's because he's town.

T-Force could go either way to me despite liking his tone. If someone bussed mellonxcollie in wolf team and coasted a bit more, I'd feel like it could be him. Progression looks okay-ish. I'd have to revisit his iso.