View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #337
Hairy Cabbage
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 7th Official FFR Tournament ~predictions thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob bob View Post
he didnt place top 16 last time, i think I was one of the people who improve at the last minute during round 4 and knocked him out

his stats nowadays though make him in much more good stead to go far in the tournament
i was in the top 16 i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 View Post
I'll probably do D5 and D6, for top 5, more details this time I guess.

D5
1. bob bob: Very strong low FGO scores, 9th place in D5 in the previous tourney. Has some pretty good FMO scores as well, would definitely see this guy as a top 5 player.
2. U.N. Owen: Really good with FGOs or higher, probably has the best FGO scores in the entire division (9g on My Half?). He'll probably be moved up to D6 but I don't know lmao. He's lacking in the FMO area, but his FGOs probably make up for it. One of the people that I think that he'll be eliminated early or he'll destroy the tourney.
3. Coolboyrulez0: With every top 5 D5 player moved up except for him, he definitely stands a chance in becoming the one of the top in D5 again. His FMOs are strong and he's pretty good overall.
4. Tayfun: Skill boosting at the moment, and his scores back then on MasterGTS were really solid, and he's consistently showing that he can get the skill back.
5. The_Toymaker: Lacking in the FMO area as well, but the best FGO scores, though only mid to high FGOs. I don't think he can go far since he can't really do well on the mid-low FGO rounds, but if he goes past that round...
no love for jonny?

Last edited by Hairy Cabbage; 07-29-2012 at 07:45 PM..