View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 10:33 PM   #2300
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
You're the one who made a big deal about not voting for jessie, not me. Plus, notice how your progression changed

This was your response to how I said you've avoided pushing a lynch jessie. Now I'll take your argument at your word that in this post, you were only referring to Mikey's hardclaim. Okay, but that then still leaves a hole in between D2 and the hardcheck, where you were apparently okay with lynching jessie - except that part is nowhere in this post, and based on the post it suggests that it is totally logical that you did not go after jessie, which is a lie. Sure, you mentioned that "I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk" but this is dishonest because it suggests that you treated jessie the same as the other two, which was not the case. Overall, your progression just looks fake and it seems more like you are moving the goalposts.
I did park a vote on Jessie
Which, i mean if you thank that is so significant of an event why are you accusing me of the exact opposite and claiming i didnt push Jessie? You want me to admit it was more me trying to gey her to post then me trying to get her lynched first half of the phase? Fucking duh

But this accusation of me not having real progression is contradictory to your initial post that I responded to where you think its weird I didnt push her

It's either just a park that is no longer happening, and youre question me on why i moved it or its this big deal that I'm trying to hide which makes no sense and makes your initial read on my votes lool stupid since from your point of veiw i did push Jessie

Frankly you are the one goalpost moving. Can't even remember what your complaint was

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter