Old 08-26-2016, 07:55 AM   #96
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Sweet deal, thanks a bunch for double checking.

Edit: Actually as I'm trying to sort through the files I want to send, do I need to create the page in the BSE AND send it or just send it? /wanna make really sure I'm creating as little problems for you guys as possible as new system is new and I'm dumb as a brick about stuff like this

had to dig for the original e-mail to send stuff to as well, it's not in the other threads anymore if it needs to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
EMAIL

The emails below are also mentioned in the Queue/Batch Thread. It is your responsibility to send to the correct email.

ffrsubmissions@gmail.com is used for rating appeals and fixes for files that are in conditional queue or accepted. Stepartists are required to mention the fixes they made in the email (a text file can be attached for detailing the changes made if necessary).

regularffrsubmissions@gmail.com is used for a file submission to an open regular batch.
Also, you should have a user account already for the BSE site (check your PMs to see if you have the information). The User Manual Provides instructions on how to add songs, although I should note it won't appear on the site until an admin approves it.