View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 06:42 PM   #16
Wlfwnd91
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wlfwnd91 Send a message via MSN to Wlfwnd91 Send a message via Yahoo to Wlfwnd91
Default Re: Legal Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBlink View Post
You all are arguing about morality and who's right and who's wrong.

None of that matters. What truly matters is the safety of the kids. Though the alleged pedophile himself MAY not be a danger, he is inciting others to do crimes themselves. He has a website where he posts seemingly normal pictures of kids, and he gives names and locations of where you could troll for kids. That in itself is a danger to kids. That in itself should get him arrested.
Maybe you should say something other than what you've already said in here once. What you just did is no better than a double post.

If this man truly has never committed a sexual act upon a child then he obviously has control over his desires, and probably knows many others who are in the same boat as him, who he knows, would never harm or rape a child. Though his postings may cause some to go trolling and harm a child, it's likely intended for those like him. Should he keep all his information to himself simply because of a few bad apples?

Quote:
How exactly is he a threat to the children if all he's doing is looking at them? You'll have to clarify for me, I can't remember someone ever being even slightly injured because someone looked at them.
The same way someone with a gun is a threat to people. It doesn't mean a danger, but someone with a gun is a threat. A lot of people with guns don't harm other people. But, the fact that some do, causes the many that don't, to be a threat. He's not saying he believes all pedophiles are dangerous (I don't think.) As he said, he chose his words correctly.

Wlfwnd91 is offline   Reply With Quote