View Single Post
Old 04-8-2021, 11:33 AM   #1003
tn5421
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

I didn't really re-read roundbox but it seems like they not-so-subtly softed Charu town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I'm shading you because your aggression towards freezin felt performative and freezin's responses lacked their normal energy
A performance that made people decide that Freezin was, in fact, yeetable. I could very easily have not replaced my vote onto Freezin at EoD and blamed it on EoD shenanigans with nobody the wiser; why instead did I allow Freezin to die if I am also wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
You pushed out a wolf, yes. good job. the way that you pushed the wolf out is what we're talking about here.
I'm sure drawing a lot of attention, questions, and suspicion is 100% the correct play for scum!tn to take while pushing scum!freezin out of town for towncred.

Here's a newsflash: towncred is fucking useless if it doesn't win you the game.

You also have a really strange way of showing that you townread me. Show, don't tell. And your actions say you scumread me in quite possibly the most dishonest way possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I get it, it looks like your priority this phase is defending tn5421.
I have to admit that I was somewhat curious to see how far they would take it. I'll take my reads wherever I can get them.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
you're not getting voted
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
tn5421
This aged so poorly it was expired on delivery.

Quote:
In honor of tn5421, let's all self vote and create a dumb kitb that will probably hit a wolf.
Nah u gotta make the risky and suboptimal play that somehow still makes town win instead of the safe and mathematically correct play.

Quote:
Did anything change about that ?
Literally every player in the game except one shaded me over it; Message received, mellon_collie is not getting yeeted today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post

do you think that playing badly is inherently wolfy?
Intentionally playing badly is wolfy usually.

Quote:
I don't know that acronym actually.
Information Instead of Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.