View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 06:55 AM   #130
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@Kappa123
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
i didnt think reuben was "stuck" on the graph. You seemed very aggressive with your post about it, which I think is a little weird, in terms of just let him get his thoughts out.
What are your general thoughts on choof? Just not clear to me, how much weight you are putting on him seeming aggro.

Quote:
I dont mind it, people think hes being oblivious and missing some other points. tunneling on the graph or chart is just beating a dead horse when we dont have any information yet, we can speculate all we want and thats been done.

My closing opinion is its kind of weird, that he talked about the graph/chart thing the most. but ultimately, I dont think it is deserving of vote at this point, unless i guess nothing else feels right.
I think it is a bit sus to repeatedly describe stuff as "weird." Unless you can connect "weird" to why a wolf is more likely to say it, it can be an easy way to pick at surface level stuff. I understand that early d0 was unusually useless info wise, but still.

Quote:
is it that strong of a read tho, like sure inactives dont help the game, I dont like people who dont give information, the shit post war between storn and everyone else is dumb. but is it worth a vote right now? I dont think so.

allthough i dont have a good alternative right now, id vote logman/spongebob over TWGma right now
Which post of T-force's do you think tells you the most about him or the game and why?
I am struggling to get the mindset behind this post. It does not really sound to me like you think Bugkid is sus (correct me if I am wrong), in which case I am not really sure why you are criticizing a single vote, particularly since you have not given a reason to like T-Force? It just feels like you are playing devil's advocate dispassionately.

Quote:
diffrent startegy now, i guess. my wall of post tryhard game never worked that well anyway. Also lots of things have changed in my life since 1+ years ago. so idk diffrent me i guess.
I can understand this, but I miss your old style, it seemed you wore your heart on your sleeve more then.

Quote:
I have a few spicy takes, right now im not going to say right now, but next day im going to start questioning my wolve reads, as for right now, idk poptart is being super wierd posting this much i have never ever seen this from them, storn pisses me off, and haku was scum baiting so hard earlier.
It's next day, can I get the spicy takes now? Haha.
Would you explain the Haku piece too?

Quote:
but like ben looks town to me,
If you are right and Ben is town, what does hanging him achieve? I am trying to understand why that seemed better to pursue to you, than Subaru or other options. If you have already explained this somewhere else I cannot access, feel free to just quote it.

Quote:
I dont really know what to do, I dont even know what the goal is anymore, with no information on flips its hard to go forward. I feel like the only thing to do is wait, but waiting doesnt make sense, this feels like d -1 we devolved into something worse somehow.
Lmao, I am sorry you feel that way. I do think that this game is unprecedented, but I do think right now is still an opportunity to create information that will be useful later, and that there is definitely more to go on than d0.

Quote:
im not very confident in my reads anymore, i dont know what to do, the haku train doesnt make sense,

I understand the votes on me, but staying on me doesnt make sense,

a few people threw their vote away.

I think we should look at the neighbor thing when people are killed and question the neighbor since we kind of know who they are.
This is what I think discussion should be more focused on, and where I probably want to pick up when I return.